I hate my father. He gave me these beta-male genetics and won't help me fix them

StudyHacks

StudyHacks

Banned
This motherfucker asshole fucked me up when I was a baby. I didn't know I would grow up to be the sub8 ogre that I've been forced to be as my main form of existence.
I told him since he fucked me up, it's within my rights to command that he help me fix myself.

SOB is a wealthy lawyer yet won't fund my wrap-around jaw implant! This POS could easily fix me and he won't... Fucking cunt, every time I look in the mirror I feel like breaking it just to blind myself with the glass shards so I won't be able to see my ogre-ness any more and women's rejection of me cos' of my looks

Equation: I know how to fix myself + don't have the means to do so = won't fix myself any time soon = would rather be burnt alive than exist knowing my fucking father who's responsible for my looks won't enable me to ascend to 6PSL+

What the fuck do I do? I don't want to be rejected any more goddamit. My fucking tinder is a damn joke, it's not even suited to be a joke...

Save up for the implant yourself faggot

• +1
Reactions: CupOfCoffee, blackcat and badromance
I don't know how you asked him or convinced him...
But are you sure you can't approach him differently?

lol @ having a tinder as an ugly man

^ also a solution, will take longer time tbh
No I approached him in the right way, ie not like "I demand that you pay for it faggot" etc
Save up for the implant yourself faggot
There's no way I could get the money quickly enough, dude, that shit costs like a fortune!

No I approached him in the right way, ie not like "I demand that you pay for it faggot" etc
either save up for it or try to jew him out in another way tbh

either save up for it or try to jew him out in another way tbh
I mean in a just world I could already squeeze the funds out of him. Fucking me up this bad face-wise should be a crime ngl

I mean in a just world I could already squeeze the funds out of him. Fucking me up this bad face-wise should be a crime ngl
LOL, he is from a different generation, he sees you as spoilt little brat because he doesn't understand the standards women have nowadays.

• +1
Reactions: Zeta ascended, Never_Began and jefferson
dude, are you bipolar? one day it seems like you believe you're at least top 20% looks wise, the other it seems like your confidence has never been worse

LOL, he is from a different generation, he sees you as spoilt little brat because he doesn't understand the standards women have nowadays.
Abso-fucking-lutely. Hold on... He told me, to have a LTR, I should just "regularly take her out to dinner" PFFFHAHAHHA WTF I was on the verge of beating this fucking phaggot up, I will not, I repeat, I will NOT FUCKING BE ANYONE'S BETABUXX
dude, are you bipolar? one day it seems like you believe you're at least top 20% looks wise, the other it seems like your confidence has never been worse
Wtf are you talking about I never said I was top 20%, no way I ever said it cos I'm not. No I'm not bipolar but I've known for a long ass time that I'm not up to par with these stupid foids' ridiculous standards nowadays, kill me now

I will not, I repeat, I will NOT FUCKING BE ANYONE'S BETABUXX
then prepare for a long and lonely life, because you'll never have the looks to maintain a relationship without buxxing

then prepare for a long and lonely life, because you'll never have the looks to maintain a relationship without buxxing
I mean you HAVE a point, but I'd see what I could do with a jaw implant, you know? But I'm not doubting the harsh reality, brother, my lower third is roooyallly fucked. I NEED THE FUCKING IMPLANT

Also, sry but whoever said relationship? I just want sex, nothing else, I don't want LTRs mate.
Man next time I'm going to take a photo of my ugly beta-male father's face, HE FUCKED ME UP. He can barely walk nowadays, his knees hurt so bad BECAUSE HE'S A PHUKKING DUMBASS BETA BITCH WHO DOESN'T UNDERSTAND THAT'S BECAUSE HE'S A PHAT FUCK.

I mean you HAVE a point, but I'd see what I could do with a jaw implant, you know? But I'm not doubting the harsh reality, brother, my lower third is roooyallly fucked. I NEED THE FUCKING IMPLANT

Also, sry but whoever said relationship? I just want sex, nothing else, I don't want LTRs mate.
Man next time I'm going to take a photo of my ugly beta-male father's face, HE FUCKED ME UP. He can barely walk nowadays, his knees hurt so bad BECAUSE HE'S A PHUKKING DUMBASS BETA BITCH WHO DOESN'T UNDERSTAND THAT'S BECAUSE HE'S A PHAT FUCK.
chill boyo, you are loosing your shit. calm down please. Look, @VST is like a Chad version of you ngl and he's still virgin. Don't expect ONS after getting surgery srs

chill boyo, you are loosing your shit. calm down please. Look, @VST is like a Chad version of you ngl and he's still virgin. Don't expect ONS after getting surgery srs
show me his pic irl pls? i cant understand you until i see him

show me his pic irl pls? i cant understand you until i see him
snapchat-1464197173-jpg.2500

Attachments

• 20181209_223206.jpg
    20181209_223206.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 20
  • 20181209_191716.jpg
    20181209_191716.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 26
  • 20181209_190550.jpg
    20181209_190550.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 20
you look like autistic 10 IQ soab. surgery wont help u, u have asperger look 100%. go rope cause even your dad knows theres no hope for you.

also only twats ask parents for costly surgeries

you look like autistic 10 IQ soab. surgery wont help u, u have asperger look 100%. go rope cause even your dad knows theres no hope for you.

also only twats ask parents for costly surgeries
stfu your wet swamp ass is my only remaining hope of losing my virgin status gotta gaymaxx with an ugly phaggot like you to lose my cum in someone smfh my father should be tried before warcourt cos my looks is the 1st world manifestation of white genocide

Realizing im forced to cum all over a psychotic genetic waste's face just to be able to say I've had sex is already enough reason for me to go rope

stfu your wet swamp ass is my only remaining hope of losing my virgin status gotta gaymaxx with an ugly phaggot like you to lose my cum in someone smfh my father should be tried before warcourt cos my looks is the 1st world manifestation of white genocide

Realizing im forced to cum all over a psychotic genetic waste's face just to be able to say I've had sex is already enough reason for me to go rope
lol youre so imperfect if your dad would be born one generation later you wouldnt make it (or rather he)

lol youre so imperfect if your dad would be born one generation later you wouldnt make it (or rather he)
The only ray of hope for me is that if your big head was able to cut through your mother's pussy without suffering concussion, then surely my jaw surgery won't cause me to become more stupid than I already am after chronic alcoholism as a means of coping for my ultimate tinder failure

The only ray of hope for me is that if your big head was able to cut through your mother's pussy without suffering concussion, then surely my jaw surgery won't cause me to become more stupid than I already am after chronic alcoholism as a means of coping for my ultimate tinder failure

youre so ugly that even if you switched your tinder to gay mode you would still get 0 matches except your dad

youre so ugly that even if you switched your tinder to gay mode you would still get 0 matches except your dad
I dunno man, I've already had plenty of gay dudes wanna LARP with me after posting my nude pics on GRINDR for the luls. Too bad those fellas took it seriously. It seems attractive to phaggots /=/ attractive to foids. No wonder you've been stalking me, I can feel your thirst for my genome through my screen. BE GONE SATAN

Jaw implants wont really do that much for you, it'll maybe help you to a tiny degree but im guessing people will mostly percieve you the same way

Jaw implants wont really do that much for you, it'll maybe help you to a tiny degree but im guessing people will mostly percieve you the same way
Then what should I do?

I never even considered asking my dad to pay for my looksmaxing. I imagine he would give me a look like "Bitch when I was your age I was getting married and starting a business, this is what's occupying your mind?"

• +1
Reactions: FuckMyLife, Ropemaxing and mojopin
I never even considered asking my dad to pay for my looksmaxing. I imagine he would give me a look like "Bitch when I was your age I was getting married and starting a business, this is what's occupying your mind?"
That's a valid arguement, yes. But 1) he fucked me up and more importantly 2) your dad and mine grew up in an entirely different generation where women's standards were nowehere near today's women's standards, ngl

That's a valid arguement, yes. But 1) he fucked me up and more importantly 2) your dad and mine grew up in an entirely different generation where women's standards were nowehere near today's women's standards, ngl
How did he fuck you up? Just the genes you got? Cuz tbh for me it was more the way I was brought up that fucked me up.

How did he fuck you up? Just the genes you got? Cuz tbh for me it was more the way I was brought up that fucked me up.
Yes + the bluepilled shit he used to tell me until I told him to stfu with that crap if that's the only thing he was gonna tell me about. smfh "Take her out to dinner regularly" oh fuck smfh

Then what should I do?

Get a better hairstyle
Try to use some picture taken far away from the camera on Tinder, idealy taken by others on tinder, if your smiling thats good.
If tinder still doesn't work, delete it. If you aren't in the top 20% percent, 80% percent of women will swipe you to the left.

What kind of girls do you go for, since your allways being rejected? Stacys, upper tier normies?

Stop being such a fucking cunt to him just because your life is shit. No wonder girls don’t want you lmao

• +1
Reactions: CupOfCoffee and HorseFace
Get a better hairstyle
Try to use some picture taken far away from the camera on Tinder, idealy taken by others on tinder, if your smiling thats good.
If tinder still doesn't work, delete it. If you aren't in the top 20% percent, 80% percent of women will swipe you to the left.

What kind of girls do you go for, since your allways being rejected? Stacys, upper tier normies?
Both stacies and upper tier normies. Tbqh I'm not always rejected, I got 10 matches by 7/10 but then they stopped messaging me, smh. Like I said "hello" and they never replied back, idk why. But they were all 7/10's at least and they swiped right.

That 80%-20% thing is totally true.
Stop being such a fucking cunt to him just because your life is shit. No wonder girls don’t want you lmao
I think he's bi and in love with me. I'm not a homophobic person, I have other shit to worry about. I'm fine with him tryna troll me haha

I was just joking cmon chill m8 bro

I said it before and I’ll say it again. Grow your hair and have it pushed back to add width to your face and balance your feautures. For the mean time mew and chew until you can get anything done to your jaw and I wouldn’t get implants most of the time they look like complete shit. FAGGA or MSE and facepulling should help enough and only then should you consider jaw implants if you are still unhappy. Plus if you can some facial hair would go a long way.
I was just joking cmon chill m8 bro
Still not cool man especially when someone already says they feel like shit

• +1
Reactions: CupOfCoffee
I said it before and I’ll say it again. Grow your hair and have it pushed back to add width to your face and balance your feautures. For the mean time mew and chew until you can get anything done to your jaw and I wouldn’t get implants most of the time they look like complete shit. FAGGA or MSE and facepulling should help enough and only then should you consider jaw implants if you are still unhappy. Plus if you can some facial hair would go a long way.

Still not cool man especially when someone already says they feel like shit
I mean he said he was schizophrenic so I guess I and him are even lmfaooo

I can't mew because I can't get the back part of my tongue on the roof of my mouth

He insulted my mother

Both stacies and upper tier normies. Tbqh I'm not always rejected, I got 10 matches by 7/10 but then they stopped messaging me, smh. Like I said "hello" and they never replied back, idk why. But they were all 7/10's at least and they swiped right.

That 80%-20% thing is totally true.

I think he's bi and in love with me. I'm not a homophobic person, I have other shit to worry about. I'm fine with him tryna troll me haha

Well, do what you can to improve your looks. Gymcel, get a better haircut and consider the implants. Then you should try your best to improve your personality, behavior and apperance ... no im not trying to bluepill you, im just saying you need to compensate if you want an upper tier normie gf

• +1
Reactions: mojopin
I mean he said he was schizophrenic so I guess I and him are even lmfaooo

I can't mew because I can't get the back part of my tongue on the roof of my mouth
Just make an ‘ng’ sound and hold that tongue position. Most people can’t hold the tongue on the roof of the mouth for a few months anyways it takes time.
He insulted my mother
I think one day you’ll be having a beer together in the Bahamas laughing at how you used to hate each other

Well, do what you can to improve your looks. Gymcel, get a better haircut and consider the implants. Then you should try your best to improve your personality, behavior and apperance ... no im not trying to bluepill you, im just saying you need to compensate if you want an upper tier normie gf
It's interesting you mention haircut because I've looked "haircut oval shape men" up in google and I'm using one of the suggested haircuts. Are you saying the current one doesn't fit me?

I dont know shit about you, but considering the stuff you said to your father you sound kinda repulsive, this is not good. If i were you I'd ask my friends if they know of any negative personality traits about you, and you could do what can to improve yourself based on their feedback.

Just make an ‘ng’ sound and hold that tongue position. Most people can’t hold the tongue on the roof of the mouth for a few months anyways it takes time.

I think one day you’ll be having a beer together in the Bahamas laughing at how you used to hate each other
Wtf I can't hold that position for longer than a few seconds o.O

It's interesting you mention haircut because I've looked "haircut oval shape men" up in google and I'm using one of the suggested haircuts. Are you saying the current one doesn't fit me?

Its not that it doesn't suit you. I just think you'd look better with something a little longer more stylish that could potentially take attention away from your face and halo you a tiny bit.

• +1
Reactions: mojopin
I dont know shit about you, but considering the stuff you said to your father you sound kinda repulsive, this is not good. If i were you I'd ask my friends if they know of any negative personality traits about you, and you could do what can to improve yourself based on their feedback.
Jfl at u thinking he has any friends

Well if I'm looking for ONS then why would my personality matter so much? Remember all I want is sex with foids, not... LTRs. I'm not like that irl tho, I'm just furious atm.
I've got a few tbqh

Ill give him the benefit of the doubt.

If you want random sex with foids im guessing just try to be as outgoing as possible and try your luck all the time, be prepared to be rejected most of the time.

Wtf I can't hold that position for longer than a few seconds o.O
Yes mate that’s good that means you can hold it but you’re just blocking the airway a bit and it need time to expand

My father didn't want to support my looksmaxing plans either because he's a delusional, bluepilled boomer. So I had to do everything myself.

Well if I'm looking for ONS then why would my personality matter so much? Remember all I want is sex with foids, not... LTRs. I'm not like that irl tho, I'm just furious atm.

I've got a few tbqh
Ask to your father with a gun on his temple works 100%