I have found a way to purge facial hair

P

Prettyboy

Banned
Girls hate any kind of hair that’s not on your scalp:
https://looksmax.org/threads/hairyness-high-dht-sensitivity-is-an-undertalked-critical-failo.478702/

So I’ve long been looking for a method the get rid of disgusting facial hair:
https://looksmax.org/threads/im-about-to-start-my-ipl-permanent-facial-hair-removal-tomorrow.417762/

Now I had to stop IPL because I am currently on Melanotan2, so I needed to look elsewhere.

The problem with with any kind of shaving (be it with cartridge, safety or electric razor) is that it only cuts the part of the hair that is above the skin’s surface, which is kinda like an iceberg, most of it lies under your skin:
D25299AF 3C45 470D A325 6835E44549C1

Shaving not only irritates your skin, it’s very inefficient as a stubble will start to appear even as early as by tomorrow’s morning.

If you are really unlucky, you still have an 5o clock shadow left behind after shaving
D0AD8617 6C2D 4A2D A12E F4B5CF0924DE

The remedy is: plucking

Yes, that’s right, plucking every hair follicles manually with a tweezer.
E43228E2 CFA1 431B 98EE D61ACE6264AE

It might sound retarded at first as an adult man’s lower third contains anywhere from 5 000 to 30 000 hair follicles. But at a second look it actually isn’t.

I waited for a stubble that is 4-5mm long, cleansed my face, exfoliated then took a warm shower to open the pores up on my face.
I picked up my tweezer, a 4x magnifying compact mirror
906019B0 F43B 41D0 AE9B CC2C12DDA690

, put a movie on in the background and I got to work.

Each follicle can be plucked in 1-5 seconds, if your facial hair is dense, you can pluck multiple at once. The process is almost completely painless, compared to epilating {:hnghn:} My math was correct and I was done with my full face in a few hours.

I have tried this method before as a test on a smaller area and a fortnight ago on my full face, so I’m writing this in the past.

The results: out of thousands of plucked hairs, only a few ingrown ones (negligible amount) and the reason why it beats shaving: the hairs only start to reappear after 3 weeks (for me), until then, baby smooth skin.

Plucking works by the same mechanism as waxing and epilating does (by tearing out hair by their root), but unlike the latter two, you can pluck your face without pain. [for the rest of your body, they are good:
https://looksmax.org/threads/guide-on-achieving-model-tier-skin.430153/]

The first time is the hardest, then as you continue to pluck hairs, they get thinner over time, making your job easier each time. My theory is that most guys could start epilating after some time, by first thinning their facial hair out enough with prolonged plucking.

Again, this method takes a few hours to complete but then you won’t have to worry about your stubble for weeks.

Guys who mentioned disdain for too fast growing facial hair:
@astatine @Xangsane

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Gren, 5'7 zoomer, SubhumanCurrycel and 40 others
My grandma plucks her beard too

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mogging, Deleted member 22886, oldcelloser and 14 others
gonna be hard to do this if you ever get a partner but actually good hit my dude

• +1
Reactions: drop, mogging and Kingcel32
you are retarded, your facial hair will regrow using a lot of unnecessary resources to create new hair bulbs

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: A23ghskung, mogging, BeestungLipsTheory and 11 others
Imagine having a philtrum like that and not covering it with stubble :forcedsmile:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: CristianT, GetShrekt, BeestungLipsTheory and 18 others
5 o’clock shadow mogs.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20370, wernhervonbraun, Ken and 2 others
Thoughts on facial depilatory creams made for men?

• +1
Reactions: Prettyboy
  • +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21863, Constantin Denis, mogging and 12 others
Thoughts on facial depilatory creams made for men?
I’ve tried Veet but for me it gave a sloppy job. It barely removed hairs, but in turn caused skin irriation (it contains alkaline chemicals). And you can’t use it on your face either 😕

• +1
Reactions: mogging, Corleone and Sigmamale
I use an electric razor before bed so I got a little stubble. Even tho my beard is shit a 14 hour growth makes people think I grow a decent beard.
I once got an electric razor from a FWB. She said I scratched her inner thighs. Only girl I ever went down on regularly. She tasted sweet with just a bit of ocean.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mogging, Deprived and Sigmamale
I’ve tried Veet but for me it gave a sloppy job. It barely removed hairs, but in turn caused skin irriation (it contains alkaline chemicals). And you can’t use it on your face either
I see I think I am going to try this kind called carson magic shave cream soon and I will see if it works.

• +1
Yes plucking has crazy benefits, especially on your armpit too cuz shaving it constantly will result in your armpit hair growing back faster. Whereas when you pluck your armpit hair the hair follicles weaken overtime and over the course of months the hair will lessen and take a longer duration to grow back as opposed to shaving. In the course of years, hair will barely grow on your armpits anymore

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16371, ChristianChad and Prettyboy
@Amnesia Check this out brother. You will be 25 for life.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21863, Constantin Denis, Tallooksmaxxer and 6 others
I see I think I am going to try this kind called carson magic shave cream soon and I will see if it works.
That seems like a depilatory, quite similar to Weet. I’ll be curious if it works on you

It's long.
Irl my c : p is 2.1 , again, I don’t see how that’s long

Yes plucking has crazy benefits, especially on your armpit too cuz shaving it constantly will result in your armpit hair growing back faster. Whereas when you pluck your armpit hair the hair follicles weaken overtime and over the course of months the hair will lessen and take a longer duration to grow back as opposed to shaving. In the course of years, hair will barely grow on your armpits anymore
Women knew this since eternity. Guys are only starting to wake up to it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21863, Deprived, Lmao and 3 others
That seems like a depilatory, quite similar to Weet. I’ll be curious if it works on you

Irl my c : p is 2.1 , again, I don’t see how that’s long

Women knew this since eternity. Guys are only starting to wake up to it
Yeah it is a depilatory but it is marketed strictly as facial hair removal for men. My facial hair is not dense so it might work. If it works it would probably be closer than a razor shave but not as close as plucking, waxing, or epilating.

• +1
Does that apply to pubic hair too?

You can pluck anywhere you want to but it’s kind of pointless to do so outside of your face as you can just wax it with the same benefits (including pubes)

• +1
Reactions: Moldovancel
Thank you for the tip, bookmarking. I'm still looking into ipl though.

• Love it
Yes OP, you are right and i do this in my neck, and to slim my mustache.

However, i've heard that excessive plucking can cause micro scaring in the skin and in the future can cause some problems to the skin (worst if the hair is thick). I don't know if this is real big issue, but stil, for me its still worth it.

What are your thoughts?

• +1
Thanks brother . I hate shaving every 2 days . Going to get a epilator soon . Does the facial hair grow back weaker and less visible?

• +1
https://looksmax.org/threads/hairyness-high-dht-sensitivity-is-an-undertalked-critical-failo.478702/

https://looksmax.org/threads/im-about-to-start-my-ipl-permanent-facial-hair-removal-tomorrow.417762/

Now I had to stop IPL because I am currently on Melanotan2, so I needed to look elsewhere.

The problem with with any kind of shaving (be it with cartridge, safety or electric razor) is that it only cuts the part of the hair that is above the skin’s surface, which is kinda like an iceberg, most of it lies under your skin:
View attachment 1731853

Shaving not only irritates your skin, it’s very inefficient as a stubble will start to appear even as early as by tomorrow’s morning.

If you are really unlucky, you still have an 5o clock shadow left behind after shaving
View attachment 1731855

View attachment 1731857
It might sound retarded at first as an adult man’s lower third contains anywhere from 5 000 to 30 000 hair follicles. But at a second look it actually isn’t.

I waited for a stubble that is 4-5mm long, cleansed my face, exfoliated then took a warm shower to open the pores up on my face.
View attachment 1731868

Each follicle can be plucked in 1-5 seconds, if your facial hair is dense, you can pluck multiple at once. The process is almost completely painless, compared to epilating {:hnghn:} My math was correct and I was done with my full face in a few hours.

I have tried this method before as a test on a smaller area and a fortnight ago on my full face, so I’m writing this in the past.

The results: out of thousands of plucked hairs, only a few ingrown ones (negligible amount) and the reason why it beats shaving: the hairs only start to reappear after 3 weeks (for me), until then, baby smooth skin.

Plucking works by the same mechanism as waxing and epilating does (by tearing out hair by their root), but unlike the latter two, you can pluck your face without pain. [for the rest of your body, they are good:

The first time is the hardest, then as you continue to pluck hairs, they get thinner over time, making your job easier each time. My theory is that most guys could start epilating after some time, by first thinning their facial hair out enough with prolonged plucking.

Again, this method takes a few hours to complete but then you won’t have to worry about your stubble for weeks.

@astatine @Xangsane

I love you

no homo

• Love it
Is it ok to use IPL on your balls?

• +1

View attachment 1731853

View attachment 1731855

View attachment 1731857

View attachment 1731868

@astatine @Xangsane

I agree with most of what you say but saying girls dont like facial hair is wrong my guy, I mean if your stubble looks like the guys in the pic then yeah but im saying facial hair that looks good if that makes sense, like hemsworth looks way better and masc with his stubble than without

• +1
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer, TrestIsBest, NECK&VOICE and 1 other person
No I wouldn’t recommend plucking Pubic hair, even if you can somehow withstand the pain you’ll get hit with redness, swelling, itching, irritation, and long term damage to the skin since it is a sensitive area. I’d recommend shaving pubic hair and not leaving grow for no more than 40 days.

• +1
Reactions: Moldovancel
this mogs did u get jaw work done am need results like this tbh
No, my jaw widened a lot from 17 to 20yo + during the last one year in which I started chewing like a maniac. Its great when I’m lean but makes me bloated if I gain fat

Thank you for the tip, bookmarking. I'm still looking into ipl though.
How often do you have to shave?

Yes OP, you are right and i do this in my neck, and to slim my mustache.

However, i've heard that excessive plucking can cause micro scaring in the skin and in the future can cause some problems to the skin (worst if the hair is thick). I don't know if this is real big issue, but stil, for me its still worth it.

What are your thoughts?
Even if that is true, I would still think plucking once a month is more pleasant on the skin than shaving it daily with a sharp blade tbh

Thanks brother . I hate shaving every 2 days . Going to get a epilator soon . Does the facial hair grow back weaker and less visible?
I would’t recommend starting with an epilator straight away, it’s very painful. I’d make the hairs thinner first by plucking for months

Is it ok to use IPL on your balls?
Technically yes, but the scrotum tends to be darker than the rest of your body’s skin which means the skin absorbs more of the light and the hair on it less, making IPL less effective than on other bodyparts

I agree with most of what you say but saying girls dont like facial hair is wrong my guy, I mean if your stubble looks like the guys in the pic then yeah but im saying facial hair that looks good if that makes sense, like hemsworth looks way better and masc with his stubble than without
Hemsworth is 40 while I’m in my early 20s. Our appeal is totally different. Mine comes from sharp robust but baby smooth skinned jawline with pretty soft features (eyes, eyebrows/lashes, mid length hair). A stubble or a full beard would ruin this altogether.

• +1
Reactions: Deprived, litaz, LooksOrDeath and 3 others
No, my jaw widened a lot from 17 to 20yo + during the last one year in which I started chewing like a maniac. Its great when I’m lean but makes me bloated if I gain fat

Even if that is true, I would still think plucking once a month is more pleasant on the skin than shaving it daily with a sharp blade tbh

I would’t recommend starting with an epilator straight away, it’s very painful. I’d make the hairs thinner first by plucking for months

Technically yes, but the scrotum tends to be darker than the rest of your body’s skin which means the skin absorbs more of the light and the hair on it less, making IPL less effective than on other bodyparts

Hemsworth is 40 while I’m in my early 20s. Our appeal is totally different. Mine comes from sharp robust jawline with pretty soft features (eyes, eyebrows/lashes, mid length hair). A stubble or a full beard would ruin this archetype.
I shave about once every two days.

• +1
This thread is a good example of what’s wrong with looksmaxxing.

You start with the complete ass-pull assertion that all women hate all facial and body hair, then without questioning for even a second you go about trying to eradicate all hair from your face and body.

This is the pattern of thinking that leads to uncanny faces

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer, Umbra, wernhervonbraun and 8 others

View attachment 1731853

View attachment 1731855

View attachment 1731857

View attachment 1731868

@astatine @Xangsane

Also lmao that you haven’t heard of an epilator

This is trannymaxxing

• +1
Reactions: Umbra and Deleted member 16058
You start with the complete ass-pull assertion that women hate all facial and body hair
That observation comes from real life. Every "looksmax" I do has a valid reason behind them, else I wouldn't bother doing it

Also lmao that you haven’t heard of an epilator
I own one

Did you use any soothing cream or something after the plucking?

• +1
Did you use any soothing cream or something after the plucking?
No thankfully I didn't have to as there was barely any skin irriation left. No red skin either. I just moisturized afterwards and put on sun protection

• +1
Reactions: DEFAULT
studies say facial hair mogs clean shaven

• +1
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer, Umbra, Ken and 3 others
What about threading/threading machines?
I had thought about trying threading to shape my eyebrows, but haven't thought about using it to remove facial hair. Interesting idea, I'll look into it

Isnt plucking and waxing very painful? Sometimes my facial hair strand might get stuck somewhere and get plucked jfl it hurts

Hemsworth is 40 while I’m in my early 20s. Our appeal is totally different. Mine comes from sharp robust but baby smooth skinned jawline with pretty soft features (eyes, eyebrows/lashes, mid length hair). A stubble or a full beard would ruin this altogether.
btw do you still chew like crazy or you've reduced a bit ?

This thread is a good example of what’s wrong with looksmaxxing.

You start with the complete ass-pull assertion that all women hate all facial and body hair, then without questioning for even a second you go about trying to eradicate all hair from your face and body.

This is the pattern of thinking that leads to uncanny faces
ngl the uncanny thing is real though, especially when you get older

I mean I get where guys come from with this hair thing, but let's face reality, even without facial hair you'll still look 35 if you're 35.

for instance, I see this guy everyday jogging around my college campus, guy clearly got his beard and arms lasered, he still looks 40 though, but now he looks like a 40yo gay human ken doll.

I mean we know girls don't like body hair but you don't have to go full on sperg on this. Guys in asia all do these retarded overdone looksmaxxing like lasering your beard and then an ape like hairy western comes in and fuck their women like it's no biggie.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer, Traxanas, justinzayn and 6 others

View attachment 1731853

View attachment 1731855

View attachment 1731857

View attachment 1731868

@astatine @Xangsane

You eating carbs/sodium during this pic? I can get similar facial leaness but I need to eat hardly any carbs/sodium n drink ton of water.

Also you using creatine?

• +1