I have found a way to purge facial hair

psl rating?
my last psl ratings where like 2 years ago but 90% of the raters called me psl 5.5, a minority higher and a couple guys a bit lower

the absolute state of "men" in 2022

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13626 and Deleted member 18603
Boosting t and not wanting facial hair is like eating potatoes and then not wanting to fart yakhi 😹😹😹😹🤙🤙🤙🤙

Imagine not wanting to grow facial hair as a man...

There's too many soyboys on this site.

Muh @LooksOverAll is low iq

@Gargantuan

• +1
Reactions: Moggedbyevery1 and Gargantuan
You vill be repulsed by your facial hairs that evolved for 2 million years and you vill be happy

• JFL
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer
Is there a reason you don't wax it? I could see it being a little bit more irritating to the skin but it would save time and probably do a more though job.

Muh @LooksOverAll is low iq

@Gargantuan
An entire essay on how to spend your entire day plucking hairs

30 likes and reacts

Over for this forum

• JFL
Reactions: justinzayn, germanlooks and volcelfatcel
An entire essay on how to spend your entire day plucking hairs

30 likes and reacts

Over for this forum
Also all that for looksmining yourself. A slight stubble mogs for overall appeal if you aren’t a teenager anymore

• +1
Reactions: justinzayn, Deleted member 17872, Moggedbyevery1 and 1 other person
Also all that for looksmining yourself. A slight stubble mogs for overall appeal if you aren’t a teenager anymore
Next guide will be plucking individual asshole hairs out

• JFL
Reactions: justinzayn, Deleted member 17872, Moggedbyevery1 and 1 other person
Next guide will be plucking individual asshole hairs out
Me when I forgot to pluck all follicles of hair under my nose before my vacation:

Screenshot 20220703 170157 Instagram

• JFL
Reactions: BoneDensity, volcelfatcel and germanlooks
  • +1
Reactions: volcelfatcel and Moggedbyevery1
Body hair is a legit looksmin tho if you have a great physique. His body would look a lot more impressive without the hair covering his abs and chest
too much effort to wax
he is too hairy
i cant blame him
op will tell him to individually pluck his chest hair and put 365 days on

• JFL
Reactions: germanlooks and Moggedbyevery1
Body hair is a legit looksmin tho if you have a great physique. His body would look a lot more impressive without the hair covering his abs and chest
He does look better with a trimmed body

Images 52

But girls probably won't give a shit about some chest hair unless your legit very hairy, I don't understand why guys obsess over the things that are basically a non factor on this forum recently

• +1
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer, BoneDensity, Deleted member 17872 and 2 others

View attachment 1763102

But girls probably won't give a shit about some chest hair unless your legit very hairy, I don't understand why guys obsess over the things that are basically a non factor on this forum recently
beautiful, his asshole probably isnt plucked tho. might need to go over that and put on a movie

• JFL
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer, justinzayn, Deleted member 17872 and 2 others
too much effort to wax
he is too hairy
i cant blame him
op will tell him to individually pluck his chest hair and put 365 days on
Op will tell Yerger to pluck all his body hair too due to some insane idealisation of a man

Screenshot 20220703 173412 Instagram

• +1
Reactions: volcelfatcel

View attachment 1763102

But girls probably won't give a shit about some chest hair unless your legit very hairy, I don't understand why guys obsess over the things that are basically a non factor
Yes it won’t failo him to have chest hair but he wastes potential of looking even better by showing his physique more. In his case it doesn’t matter tho because he is high smv anyways already

• +1
Reactions: Moggedbyevery1
Op will tell Yerger to pluck all his body hair too due to some insane idealisation of a man

View attachment 1763104
I seriously wonder why guys like you are on a looksmaxxing forum. Why would you lean down with hard work to achieve a good physique and a chiselled jawline only to hide it behind a layer of hair. So many guys here are truly retarded, rotters who make fun of people who actually do something about themselves

I seriously wonder why guys like you are on a looksmaxxing forum. Why would you lean down with hard work to achieve a good physique and a chiselled jawline only to hide it behind a layer of hair. So many guys here are truly retarded, rotters who make fun of people who actually do something about themselves
Yerger suits some body hair and beard

His entire image is maximum sex appeal looking like he came out of a erotica book cover

He's also doing alot of modelling recently so he has to keep that image up, not that shaving would make him look any better

No I wouldn’t recommend plucking Pubic hair, even if you can somehow withstand the pain you’ll get hit with redness, swelling, itching, irritation, and long term damage to the skin since it is a sensitive area. I’d recommend shaving pubic hair and not leaving grow for no more than 40 days.
Girls hate any kind of hair that’s not on your scalp:
https://looksmax.org/threads/hairyness-high-dht-sensitivity-is-an-undertalked-critical-failo.478702/

So I’ve long been looking for a method the get rid of disgusting facial hair:
https://looksmax.org/threads/im-about-to-start-my-ipl-permanent-facial-hair-removal-tomorrow.417762/

Now I had to stop IPL because I am currently on Melanotan2, so I needed to look elsewhere.

The problem with with any kind of shaving (be it with cartridge, safety or electric razor) is that it only cuts the part of the hair that is above the skin’s surface, which is kinda like an iceberg, most of it lies under your skin:
View attachment 1731853

Shaving not only irritates your skin, it’s very inefficient as a stubble will start to appear even as early as by tomorrow’s morning.

If you are really unlucky, you still have an 5o clock shadow left behind after shaving
View attachment 1731855

The remedy is: plucking

Yes, that’s right, plucking every hair follicles manually with a tweezer.
View attachment 1731857
It might sound retarded at first as an adult man’s lower third contains anywhere from 5 000 to 30 000 hair follicles. But at a second look it actually isn’t.

I waited for a stubble that is 4-5mm long, cleansed my face, exfoliated then took a warm shower to open the pores up on my face.
I picked up my tweezer, a 4x magnifying compact mirror
View attachment 1731868
, put a movie on in the background and I got to work.

Each follicle can be plucked in 1-5 seconds, if your facial hair is dense, you can pluck multiple at once. The process is almost completely painless, compared to epilating {:hnghn:} My math was correct and I was done with my full face in a few hours.

I have tried this method before as a test on a smaller area and a fortnight ago on my full face, so I’m writing this in the past.

The results: out of thousands of plucked hairs, only a few ingrown ones (negligible amount) and the reason why it beats shaving: the hairs only start to reappear after 3 weeks (for me), until then, baby smooth skin.

Plucking works by the same mechanism as waxing and epilating does (by tearing out hair by their root), but unlike the latter two, you can pluck your face without pain. [for the rest of your body, they are good:
https://looksmax.org/threads/guide-on-achieving-model-tier-skin.430153/]

The first time is the hardest, then as you continue to pluck hairs, they get thinner over time, making your job easier each time. My theory is that most guys could start epilating after some time, by first thinning their facial hair out enough with prolonged plucking.

Again, this method takes a few hours to complete but then you won’t have to worry about your stubble for weeks.

Guys who mentioned disdain for too fast growing facial hair:
@astatine @Xangsane

insane jaw

• Woah
Reactions: Prettyboy
im thinking of doing this but i beardmog most yihadists it will be a torture

• JFL
subhuman face op

why are you hardly against facial hair ? have you ever tried to grow a stubble ?

How long do you have to rock a stubble until it's long enough to pluck again? Do you have any problems with some hairs growing faster/slower than others?

I plucked a test area yesterday and couldn't believe how smooth my skin was that was being held back my hair shadow even when freshly shaved, assuming there a no/minimal ingrowns I will try full face in 2-3 weeks

• +1
How long do you have to rock a stubble until it's long enough to pluck again? Do you have any problems with some hairs growing faster/slower than others?
For a very minimal amount of time, with a 4x magnyfing hand mirror and a little bit of agility I am able to pluck hairs even if they are only 1-2 mm long.

some hairs grow faster while others slower even if you remove them at the same time but it’s not a serious problem.

I plucked a test area yesterday and couldn't believe how smooth my skin was that was being held back my hair shadow even when freshly shaved, assuming there a no/minimal ingrowns I will try full face in 2-3 weeks
It’s unbelievably smooth after plucking, feels like if I was a kid again with infinite collagen my skin is so nice to touch afterwards :feelsautistic:

• +1
Reactions: Collagenic
in the top 5 most gorilla nigger threads of all time posted in this site

yet people hate on you @LooksOverAll

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 7725

Attachments

• 274335DC-AF18-4C9A-A65E-B277F4EFF64C.png
    274335DC-AF18-4C9A-A65E-B277F4EFF64C.png
    5.5 MB · Views: 0
Melanotan darkened my hair so I have a shade now. :feelswah:

• So Sad
wow so many misconception on this thread... IPL is extremely outdated bro.. huge risk of paradoxical growth. if you are not using minoxidil ( like me), alexandrite laser is the way to go for thick hair on body ( never on face).
electrolysis for the face and velly hairs.
and plcuking on face is a terribel idea ( massive risk of paradoxical growth and scarring), shaving is the only method that don't stimulate vellus . this is a myth that plcking will " weaken" youre follicle over times
to summarize; lucky you who don't have to do minoxidil for hairloss, because with alexandrite laser you can be hair free easily. but bro again, why using shitty ipl device???
Why it’s a problem to use alexandrite lase while on minox?

at 23 i literally had a 14 year old girl approach me and sending me semi nudes and asked if we want to fuck, i told her no. a 16 year old approached me at the beach asking for my number

since i grew facial hair i dont get approached but at least older girls seem to be more attracted when i talk to them
You live in united states of degeneracy dont u ? This shit wouldnt happen in any country even if u are chico

You live in united states of degeneracy dont u ? This shit wouldnt happen in any country even if u are chico
nah in germany but it was usually girls with migrant background

1. girl was half romanian

2. half spanish half polish

nah in germany but it was usually girls with migrant background

1. girl was half romanian

2. half spanish half polish
Ok west is degen as burgerland

Girls hate any kind of hair that’s not on your scalp:
https://looksmax.org/threads/hairyness-high-dht-sensitivity-is-an-undertalked-critical-failo.478702/

So I’ve long been looking for a method the get rid of disgusting facial hair:
https://looksmax.org/threads/im-about-to-start-my-ipl-permanent-facial-hair-removal-tomorrow.417762/

Now I had to stop IPL because I am currently on Melanotan2, so I needed to look elsewhere.

The problem with with any kind of shaving (be it with cartridge, safety or electric razor) is that it only cuts the part of the hair that is above the skin’s surface, which is kinda like an iceberg, most of it lies under your skin:
View attachment 1731853

Shaving not only irritates your skin, it’s very inefficient as a stubble will start to appear even as early as by tomorrow’s morning.

If you are really unlucky, you still have an 5o clock shadow left behind after shaving
View attachment 1731855

The remedy is: plucking

Yes, that’s right, plucking every hair follicles manually with a tweezer.
View attachment 1731857
It might sound retarded at first as an adult man’s lower third contains anywhere from 5 000 to 30 000 hair follicles. But at a second look it actually isn’t.

I waited for a stubble that is 4-5mm long, cleansed my face, exfoliated then took a warm shower to open the pores up on my face.
I picked up my tweezer, a 4x magnifying compact mirror
View attachment 1731868
, put a movie on in the background and I got to work.

Each follicle can be plucked in 1-5 seconds, if your facial hair is dense, you can pluck multiple at once. The process is almost completely painless, compared to epilating {:hnghn:} My math was correct and I was done with my full face in a few hours.

I have tried this method before as a test on a smaller area and a fortnight ago on my full face, so I’m writing this in the past.

The results: out of thousands of plucked hairs, only a few ingrown ones (negligible amount) and the reason why it beats shaving: the hairs only start to reappear after 3 weeks (for me), until then, baby smooth skin.

Plucking works by the same mechanism as waxing and epilating does (by tearing out hair by their root), but unlike the latter two, you can pluck your face without pain. [for the rest of your body, they are good:
https://looksmax.org/threads/guide-on-achieving-model-tier-skin.430153/]

The first time is the hardest, then as you continue to pluck hairs, they get thinner over time, making your job easier each time. My theory is that most guys could start epilating after some time, by first thinning their facial hair out enough with prolonged plucking.

Again, this method takes a few hours to complete but then you won’t have to worry about your stubble for weeks.

Guys who mentioned disdain for too fast growing facial hair:
@astatine @Xangsane

do you think this would be bad for the skin in the long term, since plucking is damaging the skin. Asking cuz i pluck parts of my beard and worry about this , like what if the skin there gets thicker over time

Man, it's impossible to compete in this world. When people are literally willing to sit there and pluck 5000-10000 hair follicles...

Why even compete? You are just gonna lose

Why don't you just epilate? Wouldn't it be faster than plucking, and have the same result?

@Prettyboy wouldn't a lidocaine/numbing cream + epilator be a way better and faster solution ?

For a very minimal amount of time, with a 4x magnyfing hand mirror and a little bit of agility I am able to pluck hairs even if they are only 1-2 mm long.

some hairs grow faster while others slower even if you remove them at the same time but it’s not a serious problem.

It’s unbelievably smooth after plucking, feels like if I was a kid again with infinite collagen my skin is so nice to touch afterwards :feelsautistic:
hey i started plucking my neck hair in february, it was nice at first but now i have a lot of pimples, red patches and things like that
any tips ? I scrub / wash my neck before plucking but it doesnt seem to b eenough