I have found a way to purge facial hair

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LooksOrDeath, Laikyn and Prettyboy
I just part my hair in the middle and let it hang down :feelskek:
Ditto, curtains must be one of the easiest hairstyle to maintain. I just part mine and let gravity do the rest

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
When removing the hairs, the strands may come out in the opposite direction if you don't remove them in the direction of growth.

Considering you are plucking quickly, you can suffer from ingrown hair (Pseudofolliculitis barbae, PFB) which would be a terrible situation.

Girls hate any kind of hair that’s not on your scalp:

Also disagree on this.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827 and Prettyboy
When removing the hairs, the strands may come out in the opposite direction if you don't remove them in the direction of growth.
I thought that was trivial, but thanks for mentioning.
51f13bd6027f06984ead8ca4b8e0799b.png

Considering you are plucking quickly, you can suffer from ingrown hair (Pseudofolliculitis barbae, PFB) which would be a terrible situation.
As I wrote, this thread is about the past. I have experienced less ingrown hairs than even with shaving so far, so I'm optimistic

Also disagree on this.
I hold the view that hair should be on the scalp, eyebrows and eyelashes, but those should be dense. Everywhere else should be sharp, clean and angular. This notion comes from women who I have interacted in my life, not from my head. But everyone can do however they wish to, this thread was meant for likeminded individuals, not bears.

• +1
Reactions: Amnesia, Lmao and eyes
Legit less than 5% of people have in between 2.75 and 3 ratio. Chin to philtrum that high is not necessary to mog
Yeah 3 is too much. 2.5 is ideal tho

• +1
Reactions: ErbCel
As I wrote, this thread is about the past. I have experienced less ingrown hairs than even with shaving so far, so I'm optimistic

Good to know mate.

I hold the view that hair should be on the scalp, eyebrows and eyelashes, but those should be dense. Everywhere else should be sharp, clean and angular. This notion comes from women who I have interacted in my life, not from my head. But everyone can do however they wish to, this thread was meant for likeminded individuals, not bears.
No one said that being "bear" ish was ideal lol. Body hair should be slim to none.

Light stubbles or beard styles which doesn't kill angularity such as anchor, van dyke etc. looks nice & exotic, especially if you have a good jawline. Also, this notion does not come from my head, it comes from women with whom I have interacted in my life.

Do they look bearish? I don't think so.

But yeah if you don't like it, just shave it off mate.

• +1
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer, Umbra, wernhervonbraun and 3 others
I was going to do this but I've been reading articles that say that plucking leads to skin scarring and hyperpigmentation

Yeah 3 is too much. 2.5 is ideal tho
I'd say chin to philtrum ratio alone has little importance, anywhere between 2.0-3.0 can all be fair game. Sure you will look like a baby with 1.5 but at 3 it can get to ogre territory. The shorter the chin is, the less dimorphic it is, which to a degree can even be useful if you go for the prettyboy archetype (look at how shitty Nils Kuesel's ratio is yet no girl cares). A tall and wide chin is important though if you want to look masc.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and ErbCel
https://looksmax.org/threads/hairyness-high-dht-sensitivity-is-an-undertalked-critical-failo.478702/

So I’ve long been looking for a method the get rid of disgusting facial hair:
https://looksmax.org/threads/im-about-to-start-my-ipl-permanent-facial-hair-removal-tomorrow.417762/

Now I had to stop IPL because I am currently on Melanotan2, so I needed to look elsewhere.

The problem with with any kind of shaving (be it with cartridge, safety or electric razor) is that it only cuts the part of the hair that is above the skin’s surface, which is kinda like an iceberg, most of it lies under your skin:
View attachment 1731853

Shaving not only irritates your skin, it’s very inefficient as a stubble will start to appear even as early as by tomorrow’s morning.

If you are really unlucky, you still have an 5o clock shadow left behind after shaving
View attachment 1731855

The remedy is: plucking

Yes, that’s right, plucking every hair follicles manually with a tweezer.
View attachment 1731857
It might sound retarded at first as an adult man’s lower third contains anywhere from 5 000 to 30 000 hair follicles. But at a second look it actually isn’t.

I waited for a stubble that is 4-5mm long, cleansed my face, exfoliated then took a warm shower to open the pores up on my face.
I picked up my tweezer, a 4x magnifying compact mirror
View attachment 1731868
, put a movie on in the background and I got to work.

Each follicle can be plucked in 1-5 seconds, if your facial hair is dense, you can pluck multiple at once. The process is almost completely painless, compared to epilating {:hnghn:} My math was correct and I was done with my full face in a few hours.

I have tried this method before as a test on a smaller area and a fortnight ago on my full face, so I’m writing this in the past.

The results: out of thousands of plucked hairs, only a few ingrown ones (negligible amount) and the reason why it beats shaving: the hairs only start to reappear after 3 weeks (for me), until then, baby smooth skin.

Plucking works by the same mechanism as waxing and epilating does (by tearing out hair by their root), but unlike the latter two, you can pluck your face without pain. [for the rest of your body, they are good:
https://looksmax.org/threads/guide-on-achieving-model-tier-skin.430153/]

The first time is the hardest, then as you continue to pluck hairs, they get thinner over time, making your job easier each time. My theory is that most guys could start epilating after some time, by first thinning their facial hair out enough with prolonged plucking.

Again, this method takes a few hours to complete but then you won’t have to worry about your stubble for weeks.

Guys who mentioned disdain for too fast growing facial hair:
@astatine @Xangsane

you have an insane jaw so clean shaven is good. i need a 5oclock beard ideally. also who said girls dont like facial hair? most of them prefer it (at least on darker skin)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17872 and Prettyboy
you have an insane jaw so clean shaven is good. i need a 5oclock beard ideally. also who said girls dont like facial hair? most of them prefer it (at least on darker skin)
I observed young girls act like autists when it comes to guys clean shaven sharp jawlines. There are pages on insta with nothing else but tiktok prettyboys' jawlines and commenters are all teen girls

On tinder they tease me constantly with " i cut my fingers on your jawline " and irl girls want to touch it, no way I'm hiding it with facial hair :hnghn:

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: p0lishsubhuman, AscendingHero, BoneDensity and 2 others
I observed young girls act like autists when it comes to guys clean shaven sharp jawlines. There are pages on insta with nothing else but tiktok prettyboys' jawlines and commenters are all teen girls

On tinder they tease me constantly with " i cut my fingers on your jawline " and irl girls want to touch it, no way I'm hiding it with facial hair :hnghn:
yea thats like putting sticker on a Ferrari. but average guy looks better with beard imo

"Girls hate any kind of hair that’s not on your scalp:"

The sheer ammount of retardness on this forum, stuble beard increases ur sex appeal even in guys with insane jaws.

it's a complete waste of time, you could spend 30 mins in total for 3 weeks shaving daily rather than spending hours one day.

https://looksmax.org/threads/hairyness-high-dht-sensitivity-is-an-undertalked-critical-failo.478702/

https://looksmax.org/threads/im-about-to-start-my-ipl-permanent-facial-hair-removal-tomorrow.417762/

Now I had to stop IPL because I am currently on Melanotan2, so I needed to look elsewhere.

The problem with with any kind of shaving (be it with cartridge, safety or electric razor) is that it only cuts the part of the hair that is above the skin’s surface, which is kinda like an iceberg, most of it lies under your skin:
View attachment 1731853

Shaving not only irritates your skin, it’s very inefficient as a stubble will start to appear even as early as by tomorrow’s morning.

If you are really unlucky, you still have an 5o clock shadow left behind after shaving
View attachment 1731855

View attachment 1731857
It might sound retarded at first as an adult man’s lower third contains anywhere from 5 000 to 30 000 hair follicles. But at a second look it actually isn’t.

I waited for a stubble that is 4-5mm long, cleansed my face, exfoliated then took a warm shower to open the pores up on my face.
View attachment 1731868

Each follicle can be plucked in 1-5 seconds, if your facial hair is dense, you can pluck multiple at once. The process is almost completely painless, compared to epilating {:hnghn:} My math was correct and I was done with my full face in a few hours.

I have tried this method before as a test on a smaller area and a fortnight ago on my full face, so I’m writing this in the past.

The results: out of thousands of plucked hairs, only a few ingrown ones (negligible amount) and the reason why it beats shaving: the hairs only start to reappear after 3 weeks (for me), until then, baby smooth skin.

Plucking works by the same mechanism as waxing and epilating does (by tearing out hair by their root), but unlike the latter two, you can pluck your face without pain. [for the rest of your body, they are good:

The first time is the hardest, then as you continue to pluck hairs, they get thinner over time, making your job easier each time. My theory is that most guys could start epilating after some time, by first thinning their facial hair out enough with prolonged plucking.

Again, this method takes a few hours to complete but then you won’t have to worry about your stubble for weeks.

@astatine @Xangsane

So much work for non permanent results just use ipl on a very low setting
Here is the link to it: link

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
Facial hair is a curse
That's why I said low setting it can be used on face but definitely not directly on dick but that's water
I'm indeed looking into ipl. Fed up of shaving my face every 2 days; I have a prettyboy pheno and I want my clean shaven look to last as long as possible.

• +1
Reactions: Prince charming

how mcuh do you chew

wow so many misconception on this thread... IPL is extremely outdated bro.. huge risk of paradoxical growth. if you are not using minoxidil ( like me), alexandrite laser is the way to go for thick hair on body ( never on face).
electrolysis for the face and velly hairs.
and plcuking on face is a terribel idea ( massive risk of paradoxical growth and scarring), shaving is the only method that don't stimulate vellus . this is a myth that plcking will " weaken" youre follicle over times
to summarize; lucky you who don't have to do minoxidil for hairloss, because with alexandrite laser you can be hair free easily. but bro again, why using shitty ipl device???

• +1
Reactions: lasthope

View attachment 1731853

View attachment 1731855

View attachment 1731857

View attachment 1731868

@astatine @Xangsane

hey bro , you didn't get mad acne/ scarring after plucking youre whole face??? according to you what is worse , being nw 2 with great head of hair but full of facial/body hair ( because of oral minoxidil) OR being bald but with no body hair /facial hair? that is the dilemna that i have to face because oral minoxidil is turning me into a werewolf...

• +1
Reactions: Prettyboy
wow so many misconception on this thread... IPL is extremely outdated bro.. huge risk of paradoxical growth. if you are not using minoxidil ( like me), alexandrite laser is the way to go for thick hair on body ( never on face).
electrolysis for the face and velly hairs.
and plcuking on face is a terribel idea ( massive risk of paradoxical growth and scarring), shaving is the only method that don't stimulate vellus . this is a myth that plcking will " weaken" youre follicle over times
to summarize; lucky you who don't have to do minoxidil for hairloss, because with alexandrite laser you can be hair free easily. but bro again, why using shitty ipl device???
I’m not trying to downplay how bad paradoxical growth is (some people get it triggered by IPL), but I wouldn’t think of it as a serious concern. After all women have been epilating themselves for ages (epilator is a plucking machine basically) yet they don’t turn into yetis, instead weaken their bodyhair over time. Same with guys plucking their face between their eyebrows… it doesn’t cause unibrow.

hey bro , you didn't get mad acne/ scarring after plucking youre whole face??? according to you what is worse , being nw 2 with great head of hair but full of facial/body hair ( because of oral minoxidil) OR being bald but with no body hair /facial hair? that is the dilemna that i have to face because oral minoxidil is turning me into a werewolf...
It’s been weeks since and my face is completely fine, no ingrown hair , acne or anything.

I use minoxidil to grow my eyebrows , but it doesn’t make my bodyhair thicker. Above all it has to do with DHT imo

• +1
Reactions: Lmao
shit thread but ur probably under 20 or something so I can kinda understand since your views are still skewed.

I’m not trying to downplay how bad paradoxical growth is (some people get it triggered by IPL), but I wouldn’t think of it as a serious concern. After all women have been epilating themselves for ages (epilator is a plucking machine basically) yet they don’t turn into yetis, instead weaken their bodyhair over time. Same with guys plucking their face between their eyebrows… it doesn’t cause unibrow.

It’s been weeks since and my face is completely fine, no ingrown hair , acne or anything.

I use minoxidil to grow my eyebrows , but it doesn’t make my bodyhair thicker. Above all it has to do with DHT imo
bro i'm 30 and have been on dutasteride for like 10 years now , but i also have to take minoxidil. my dht is pretty much at 0 , i have always been hairless but the oral minoxidl turned me into an ape, full of body hair ( that is really weird). i have to make a choice between being bald and hairless on my body or having hair but full of body hair too ... what would yo do. ?

• So Sad
Wdym proof retard? Every one of those studies has a sample size of older women, it’s basic common sense.

Many tinder slayers on here like Amnesia can confirm younger women do not like facial hair

Wdym proof retard? Every one of those studies has a sample size of older women, it’s basic common sense.

Many tinder slayers on here like Amnesia can confirm younger women do not like facial hair
im a slayer myself „retard“ and my own evidence speaks for itself.

ever since i grew facial hair, 18-25 year olds are attracted to me. before it was 14-16 year olds. but yea keep chasing dumb jbs who are dumb as shit and illegal

ever since i grew facial hair, 18-25 year olds are attracted to me. before it was 14-16 year olds. but yea keep chasing dumb jbs who are dumb as shit and illegal
- 24 years old
- 14-16 attracted to you

pick one

- 24 years old
- 14-16 attracted to you

pick one
at 23 i literally had a 14 year old girl approach me and sending me semi nudes and asked if we want to fuck, i told her no. a 16 year old approached me at the beach asking for my number

since i grew facial hair i dont get approached but at least older girls seem to be more attracted when i talk to them

i have to make a choice between being bald and hairless on my body or having hair but full of body hair too ... what would yo do. ?
The latter for sure, having to remove thick bodyhair is still leagues better than being bald, although both suck.

at 23 i literally had a 14 year old girl approach me and sending me semi nudes and asked if we want to fuck, i told her no. a 16 year old approached me at the beach asking for my number

since i grew facial hair i dont get approached but at least older girls seem to be more attracted when i talk to them
what do you look like bro?

>implying that 18-25 girls aren’t dumb as shit either :feelskek:

Anyways it’s your personal experience vs mine. I’m 19 and women around my age prefer clean shaven or light stubble. And seeing the type of shit you post I have a hard time believing you have left your room in the last week

• +1
The latter for sure, having to remove thick bodyhair is still leagues better than being bald, although both suck.
yes i will have to do full body electrolysis because if i keep taking the oral min it will make the hair come back again ad again ( laser hair removal doesn't destroy the follicle it just miniaturized them)... lucky you who don't have hairloss

Anyways it’s your personal experience vs mine. I’m 19 and women around my age prefer clean shaven or light stubble. And seeing the type of shit you post I have a hard time believing you have left your room in the last week
I’m in uni (undergrad) and I’m always clean shaven, although I could grow facial hair if I wanted to. Both teens (I encounter them in clubs) and college girls seems to love the look. Even had milfs hit on me from time to time and they didnt seem to have problem with it either. If someone looks neotenous without beard it has do with the lack of bones, not the lack of facial hair

• +1
Reactions: Deprived

i got a gf for 6 years and probably spent less time in my room in the whole week than you did today faggot

i got a gf for 6 years and probably spent less time in my room in the whole week than you did today faggot
Slayer and a gf of 6 years? Jfl at these larps no one is buying this shit :feelskek:

Slayer and a gf of 6 years? Jfl at these larps no one is buying this shit :feelskek:
i could slay if i wanted to. i got a good amount of female approaches and cant think of a time in the last 5 years where a girl didnt have a crush on me

but yea keep calling me larper and shave ur disgusting face everyday in the hope u get jb attention jfl