I know a 3PSL autistic 6'1 guy who fucking slays

cancercell

cancercell

Glock beam turn a white man to an Indian 👁️
My older brother's friend. He is white, 20, has good skin, and he's borderline deformed looking facially, 3psl (good coloring tho, blue eyes black hair). He's 6'1 barefoot, and has high functioning autism (despite this he actually acts fairly NT, but you can clearly tell something is off). Pretty low inhib, and fucks legit MTB-HTBs (mostly non whites) he meets from his political friend group (liberal) that my brother is in.

Does anyone else have similar stories practically debunking the blackpill? His positive features being above average in height, white, good coloring, good skin, but he is literally 3 fucking PSL batshit ugly, and autistic. JFL at the niggas thinking that surgerymaxxing to chad will make their life instantly better, not realizing the time and effort it will take, while 3PSL tall white dudes with a social circle are creampieing hot latina pussy. What the fuck

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: pardocel, Deleted member 16369 and Deleted member 26640
@tristan18 NTpiller

does he have appeal to women in a certain niche? psl is irrelevant in real life, what matters is appeal. he might be a three by psl standards, but that does not mean much compared to the real world. also 6'1

does he have appeal to women in a certain niche? psl is irrelevant in real life, what matters is appeal. he might be a three by psl standards, but that does not mean much compared to the real world. also 6'1
Nah he does not fit into any niche. Legit has the "regular dude" phenotype. And although he's skinny and has good skin, there is nothing "pretty" about this man I can assure you. You mog him

Users who are viewing this thread

Back