I literally have 0 fucking energy to do anything while fasting

reptiles

reptiles

a proud brahmin
I constantly feel hungry lethargic and cannot do fuck all instead all i do all day is rot and watch looksmaxing videos of chads and generate AI chads constantly before Radaman i would at least have enough energy to go to the gym and feel mentally healthy for a while it wasn't great but i was making slow progress ever since ramadan i'm probably gaining twice the weight because i get so fucking hungry 24 fasts are a fucking shit show

• +1
Reactions: Shkreliii
"watch looksmaxing videos of chads"

That's kinda gay and cringe

• +1
Reactions: BootySniffer69 and Shkreliii
"watch looksmaxing videos of chads"

That's kinda gay and cringe

Well i can't help it my entire youtube vid list is filled with chads and black pill content

• +1
Why do you fast?

• +1
Why do you fast?

Mom makes me and also it's kinda trauma induced like i'm an adult and can make my own choices but subconsiously i feel like i need to listen to her

• +1
Well i can't help it my entire youtube vid list is filled with chads and black pill content
Just ignore them, overloading on Blackpill content is never good

• +1
Your religion is a cancer and your month of fasting isn't ascetic but it's a way for you all to indulge in the deadly sin of gluttony and eat like pigs.

Repent nigga

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger and Shkreliii
Your religion is a cancer and your month of fasting is ascetic but it's a way for you all to indulge in the deadly sin of gluttony and eat like pigs.

Repent nigga

I'm not a Muslim i was born in an Islamic house hold

• +1
Reactions: Shkreliii and Eternal_
Just ignore them, overloading on Blackpill content is never good

My entire app is filled with them even when i remove my history it still comes back