I made a discovery in life that 99% of normies never will

6ft4

TFBEM is the Meta
If you dont want to do something just dont do it

>Normie doesn't want to work his shitty job but he does it because he needs to pay for muh sky sports subscription and muh financed car and muh trip with the missus
>I dont want to work a shitty job so I just stopped working it and never returned to the workforce after 3 years and counting. I suppose you could say I afforded this luxury by not spending but investing my income since I never had a craving to purchase anything but it's almost criminal the work I've done to money saved ratio

>Normie doesn't want to continue going to practice for a team sport he's been going to since he was 6 but continues going anyway
>I realized that I hated training for teams sports after the fun was sucked out of it after 16 and I was never going to benefit from it financially or status wise so I stopped going and felt 10x better having the evenings free without concern about attending training

>Normie wants to get in shape and thinks that inflicting as much physical and dietary pain on himself is the only way to achieve it (muh ice bath copes also)
>I just trial some exercises and continue doing the ones I find most enjoyable (aka least unenjoyable) and just eat what I feel like eating without pigging out

I could type more but keeping things short for the did not readcels

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: incel194012940, tombradylover, Pikabro and 10 others

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Gilbert_Durandal, TheRagingBull, n0rthface and 4 others
Bro’s ltn

>Normie wants to get in shape and thinks that inflicting as much physical and dietary pain on himself is the only way to achieve it (muh ice bath copes also)

Kek this part is so funny.

Normies always say "i must suffer" for things. However, you really don't need to.
If you really want to take the easier way out for things, you can, and it leads you to basically the same place.

Weight loss? You can either deprive yourself of food, barely eat, etc. Or you can just take Ozempic and get rid of hunger.
Same thing with a lot of other situations.

Suffering != Success

>Normie doesn't want to work his shitty job but he does it because he needs to pay for muh sky sports subscription and muh financed car and muh trip with the missus
>I dont want to work a shitty job so I just stopped working it and never returned to the workforce after 3 years and counting. I suppose you could say I afforded this luxury by not spending but investing my income since I never had a craving to purchase anything but it's almost criminal the work I've done to money saved ratio

>Normie doesn't want to continue going to practice for a team sport he's been going to since he was 6 but continues going anyway
>I realized that I hated training for teams sports after the fun was sucked out of it after 16 and I was never going to benefit from it financially or status wise so I stopped going and felt 10x better having the evenings free without concern about attending training

>I just trial some exercises and continue doing the ones I find most enjoyable (aka least unenjoyable) and just eat what I feel like eating without pigging out

Jfl most people don’t have the discipline in life, and you are saying muh normies like you are so special.

To be the top 1 percenter you try your hardest and hope for the best, most people aren’t doing that.

Just keep ldaring and coping like you are some enlightened genius, see how it goes.

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, dragomaxxer and ElTruecel
it's impossible to live a normal healthy life if you only do easy things and avoid anything inconvenient or annoying, sounds like a recipe for complete failure

• +1
Reactions: HitAndRun and Gus17
Jfl most people don’t have the discipline in life, and you are saying muh normies like you are so special.
I was aware of that, part of the pisstake of the thread as opposed to genuine sentiment
To be the top 1 percenter you try your hardest and hope for the best, most people aren’t doing that.

Just keep ldaring and coping like you are some enlightened genius, see how it goes.
I am saying that not putting yourself through suffering for the sake of money is actually somewhat rare in society

it's impossible to live a normal healthy life if you only do easy things and avoid anything inconvenient or annoying, sounds like a recipe for complete failure
You can find things that many find hard to you that you find easy to do
eg. Working out 3x per week for me is very easy to do
Working on my side hustles are very easy to do
Things like these benefit me with very little suffering involved barring an occasional hiccup along the way

I could try start up a side hustle I have no interest in with the goal of solely making money
But then I would realize I dont want to do xyz tasks and stop doing it and return to the thing that I both enjoy and makes me money

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston
you can make inconvenient/annoying things more fun to do by changing circumstances, or choose activities that lead to similar results that are more fun to do.

it's very dumb to do same annoying shit every day/week, not worth it whatsoever. no matter the end results honestly.

I was aware of that, part of the pisstake of the thread as opposed to genuine sentiment

I am saying that not putting yourself through suffering for the sake of money is actually somewhat rare in society

You can find things that many find hard to you that you find easy to do
eg. Working out 3x per week for me is very easy to do
Working on my side hustles are very easy to do
Things like these benefit me with very little suffering involved barring an occasional hiccup along the way

I could try start up a side hustle I have no interest in with the goal of solely making money
But then I would realize I dont want to do xyz tasks and stop doing it and return to the thing that I both enjoy and makes me money

Never said you should suffer just for the sake of it, it’s just an expected part of the journey to success regardless what your goal is, I get your point that we should all optimise our approach as much as possible, but for most people life is not meant to be easy, you endure instead of just throwing in the towel like an utter sissy.

Yes good discovery, this has always been obvious to me

You stopped waging thanks to YTB right ?
How much do you make

it's impossible to live a normal healthy life if you only do easy things and avoid anything inconvenient or annoying
Lol what? Elab because the complete opposite just sems true to me

Never said you should suffer just for the sake of it, it’s just an expected part of the journey to success regardless what your goal is, I get your point that we should all optimise our approach as much as possible, but for most people life is not meant to be easy, you endure instead of just throwing in the towel like an utter sissy.
Getting foids was extremely difficult for me and nothing about it came naturally but I went to extreme lengths to end up slaying regularly for a while.
Tbh if I really want something I can use my autist level focus to go to extreme lengths for it

I guess it's just a case that when it comes to my priorities, I realized that none of them are related to status ladder climbing / workplace ladder climbing so doing anything outside of things that could get me slays or I found enjoyable to work on seemed utterly pointless to me

Since getting foids doesnt really matter to me anymore I dont have a target I need to plough through all the bullshit for
For a while before I had repeated injuries I was commited to running track and going to solo sessions at 4am without skipping a session but I didn't see any of it as no reason suffering since I was enjoying the act if going to the track alone

Kek this part is so funny.

Normies always say "i must suffer" for things. However, you really don't need to.
If you really want to take the easier way out for things, you can, and it leads you to basically the same place.

Weight loss? You can either deprive yourself of food, barely eat, etc. Or you can just take Ozempic and get rid of hunger.
Same thing with a lot of other situations.

Suffering != Success
so real
want more muscle but dont want to work out for long?test
want to lose weight?semaglutide
want to get taller?hgh

you can make inconvenient/annoying things more fun to do by changing circumstances, or choose activities that lead to similar results that are more fun to do.

it's very dumb to do same annoying shit every day/week, not worth it whatsoever. no matter the end results honestly.
so work smarter, not harder?

Irish normie culture is pure comedy

muh temple bar
muh training for dublin half marathon
muh "did you see the 6 nations"?
muh RTE has a new show
muh croke park
muh "paying $3k a month (entire monthly salary) for a 1 bedroom apartment in town but did you hear there's a new pub opening around the corner?
muh "which pub do you think serves the best guinness? guinness out of a can just aint the same.
you going out at the weekend?

Meanwhile some people are getting filthy stinking rich.

Yeah just don't work bro :soy:
Obviously most people don't want to work but other forms of income are mostly memes, and we live in a society where u need money to live

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TheRagingBull and 6ft4
This is such a boomer trait as well

Muh you're gonna have to learn to work with people even if you don't get along with them later on in life
Muh have to go and study otherwise you won't get a job later on in life
Muh you have to get up even if you don't feel like it

They're only capable of seeing 1 fixed solution for every problem even if it goes against their intuition because they've been brainwashed into believing what is right and what isn't.

• +1
Reactions: 6ft4
Irish normie culture is pure comedy

muh temple bar
muh training for dublin half marathon
muh "did you see the 6 nations"?
muh RTE has a new show
muh croke park
muh "paying $3k a month (entire monthly salary) for a 1 bedroom apartment in town but did you hear there's a new pub opening around the corner?
muh "which pub do you think serves the best guinness? guinness out of a can just aint the same.
you going out at the weekend?

View attachment 2774433View attachment 2774433
View attachment 2774438
View attachment 2774440
Meanwhile some people are getting filthy stinking rich.
View attachment 2774436

I'm completely detached from it
When boarding a plane recently with lots of Irish couples / groups of lads in their 20s they just feel like an alien species to me
Seeing groups of Irish girls being loud and laughing just makes me think that if they were to look in my direction, they see me as no more connected to them than they would an Aborigine
It's like I am completely on the sidelines and an outcast from Irish normie life

I was also going to mention marathons earlier in the thread as a typical normie focus endeavour jfl

• +1
Reactions: Seth Walsh
Meanwhile sv3rige chads realized this a long time ago @IAMNOTANINCEL @dimorphism

• +1
Reactions: dimorphism, IAMNOTANINCEL and 6ft4
Meanwhile sv3rige chads realized this a long time ago @IAMNOTANINCEL @dimorphism
based and sv3rigepilled, i was gonna comment this lol
GODtis is 100 years ahead, he was preaching this for years and everyone said he was crazy

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: dimorphism and Deleted member 14693
I'm completely detached from it
When boarding a plane recently with lots of Irish couples / groups of lads in their 20s they just feel like an alien species to me
Seeing groups of Irish girls being loud and laughing just makes me think that if they were to look in my direction, they see me as no more connected to them than they would an Aborigine
It's like I am completely on the sidelines and an outcast from Irish normie life

I was also going to mention marathons earlier in the thread as a typical normie focus endeavour jfl
It's all so predictable man

• +1
Reactions: 6ft4
It's always been instinctual within me but I went against it somewhat to appease others (doing a pointless college course to satisfy parents)

Goatis's vids did resonate with me although there is a tradeoff that framcels need to make
A framecel will get more sexual attention by gaining shoulder mass that would be impossible to gain without lifting weights
He wont ever match the naturally wide clavicle guy but sometimes compensating and stressing the body to help you reproduce needs to be done
If we still lived in small sized communities this shit wouldnt need to be done but in largely first impression based, large popultion town-city societies framcels need to gymcel

• +1
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL and Deleted member 14693
It's always been instinctual within me but I went against it somewhat to appease others (doing a pointless college course to satisfy parents)

Goatis's vids did resonate with me although there is a tradeoff that framcels need to make
A framecel will get more sexual attention by gaining shoulder mass that would be impossible to gain without lifting weights
He wont ever match the naturally wide clavicle guy but sometimes compensating and stressing the body to help you reproduce needs to be done
If we still lived in small sized communities this shit wouldnt need to be done but in largely first impression based, large popultion town-city societies framcels need to gymcel

• JFL
Reactions: Canwefixit