I mog you btw

the BULL

the BULL

Looks mafia associate (accept the mog)
IMG 20240515 013329

I don't give a single shit about your dating apps experiments. Whoever has an Eye for recognizing true masculinity aesthetics knows i'm a mogger. And i'm 6'5" most of you are a bunch of manlets so get the fuck out of my arse, i would make you look like unthreatening court jesters if you walked by my side

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: vector, Kazey, rand anon and 11 others
Ltn. Even height can’t really save you I guess

have you ever been a bull?

You watched my thread about @WishIwasChico didn’t you…:feelshah:

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker and i_love_roosters
You look like a faggot in this pic btw. Good luck in a corner at a club getting ghosted
I can't relate with your failure in dating i have girls at the snap of my fingers

Yeah Bro fuck off if you seriously think i'm a truecel you're retarded
I never said you’re a truecel, where did you get that from lol?

• +1
View attachment 2919437

I don't give a single shit about your dating apps experiments. Whoever has an Eye for recognizing true masculinity aesthetics knows i'm a mogger. And i'm 6'5" most of you are a bunch of manlets so get the fuck out of my arse, i would make you look like unthreatening court jesters if you walked by my side
I mog you bro

• +1
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates
  • JFL
then why i get approached every time i go out? if i was a subhuman i would admit it but my experience says a different story
If you would get approached you would atleast get some results on online dating. @Iasacrko did also multiple Tinder expirements with you and nothing, no results.

I know you’re larping.

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker, i_love_roosters and WishIwasChico
If you would get approached you would atleast get some results on online dating. @Iasacrko did also multiple Tinder expirements with you and nothing, no results.

I know you’re larping.
i'm not larping bro i swear to god i don't know why i flop on tinder

i'm not larping bro i swear to god i don't know why i flop on tinder
Then why are you still 24/7 on an incel forum as a 28 year old grown man? If you would get approached a lot, you would’ve had a gf by now.

• +1
Then why are you still 24/7 on an incel forum as a 28 year old grown man? If you would get approached a lot, you would’ve had a gf by now.
i can't i want to stay on the edge if i get a gf my life is over. i like that feeling of pushing harder

• +1
you wouldn't get it your view is too limited
So you don’t have a girlfriend because you want to have the feeling of “pushing harder”? Yeah ok my guy:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• +1
So you don’t have a girlfriend because you want to have the feeling of “pushing harder”? Yeah ok my guy:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
yeah what's there to do once you got a gf? mission is accomplished and the only thing you have to look forward is paying the bills, making a child, going to vacation in croatia, boring stuff like that. i'll only get a gf when i'm completely satisfied on how i look + i'm looking for a special girl, all the girls i met were basic

You are living proof that height pill ain't real
Thank you @the BULL

• JFL
Reactions: Kazey and moreroidsmoredates
You are living proof that height pill ain't real
Thank you @the BULL
it's very real girls comment on it all the time

• JFL
Reactions: wsada
yeah what's there to do once you got a gf? mission is accomplished and the only thing you have to look forward is paying the bills, making a child, going to vacation in croatia, boring stuff like that. i'll only get a gf when i'm completely satisfied on how i look + i'm looking for a special girl, all the girls i met were basic
That’s what all virgins say.

• +1
Pretty boy chad

• +1
Reactions: i_love_roosters
You can’t fight, i saw you shadowboxing.
cope, i just wrestled my 90 kilos friend and put him to the ground. trust me i have waaay more stamina than you, even if you survived the first 30 seconds you would get weak quickly

• JFL
Reactions: WishIwasChico
cope, i just wrestled my 90 kilos friend and put him to the ground. trust me i have waaay more stamina than you, even if you survived the first 30 seconds you would get weak quickly
How do you know what my stamina is? You’re 5’6 and skinnyfat.

Just log off, pack it in and call it a day.

• +1
  • JFL
How do you know what my stamina is? You’re 5’6 and skinnyfat.

Just log off, pack it in and call it a day.
i'm 6'5" and not skinnyfat, just slightly out of top condition. you only know how to put weights up and down, and are 6'1", i would handle you

i'm 6'5" and not skinnyfat, just slightly out of top condition. you only know how to put weights up and down, and are 6'1", i would handle you
I’m 6’3
IMG 7640

You’re 5’11 MAX, you don’t have proportions of someone who is 6’5.
IMG 8662

I would break litterly every bone in your body, but don’t worry i’ll give you some kush afterwards as a treat.

• +1
I’m 6’3
View attachment 2919536

You’re 5’11 MAX, you don’t have proportions of someone who is 6’5.
View attachment 2919538

I would break litterly every bone in your body, but don’t worry i’ll give you some kush afterwards as a treat.
you're just a skullcel. i know 5'11" people who look tall asf in pictures due to small skull. and you're 6'3" after putting combat elevator boots

• JFL
bruh why tf everyone want to shit on the bull i actually think he is a big mogger, he has more bonemass in his lower 3rd than my whole neighborhood

he just needs to cure his depression, hop on magic mushrooms @the BULL

Sin ttulo

Bye bitches

• JFL
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LooksThinker, i_love_roosters and Kazey
Stop puckering your lips nigga wtf 😭

skullcel tales. give me address i'm not afraid of showing up. let's settle this like real men
You don’t have money bro, how are you going to fly over?

• +1
Reactions: i_love_roosters
i do i have 10k in my bank account
Ok PM for adress, come to Amsterdam airport schiphol. I’ll pick you up there, let’s see if you’re a man of your words or just a little pathetic bitch.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LooksThinker, i_love_roosters, WishIwasChico and 1 other person