I noticed in every group theres always a leader that leads the group

MaxillaMaxing

MaxillaMaxing

Kraken
wether if they're going somewhere or will do something or speak to a stranger, there's always a leader that tells them what they're going to do

lately me and my friends added this 6ft deep voice chadlite dude in the group and I assumed he was the leader but then I found out I'm still the leader even tho he mogs me

it's possible to be Chad physically but cuck mentally

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: to be human, wishIwasSalludon, murdah and 11 others
Cuck o'pry is the best example for this

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: smoth, to be human, TechnoBoss and 10 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: smoth, to be human, wishIwasSalludon and 8 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: copemaxxeer, to be human, wishIwasSalludon and 7 others
You wanna mog? Stand up for somebody whos getting bullied! That's attractive.
Ofcourse he is Nt maxxing since he is already looksmaxxed

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: to be human, TechnoBoss and Gaygymmaxx
  • JFL
Reactions: Lynxress
I went from the leader the first 2 years in highschool to the lowest in the hierarchy

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: to be human, Pikabro, Mr. Nobody and 2 others
I went from the leader the first 2 years in highschool to the lowest in the hierarchy
I removed myself from the hierarchy

Everybody Is afraid of me now 👺 out of bounds type nigguh shit ya get me

• JFL
Reactions: Pikabro and MaxillaMaxing
I was a leader as a kid
In first and second grade i had the power to gather every kid in the school to the hall and tell them to bully the kid whos done me wrong
I was so alpha that foids were hugging and harassing me and shit (redpill confirmed)

• JFL
Reactions: Mr. Nobody, MaxillaMaxing and Gaygymmaxx
g4ni19t.gif

I was a leader as a kid
In first and second grade i had the power to gather every kid in the school to the hall and tell them to bully the kid whos done me wrong
I was so alpha that foids were hugging and harassing me and shit (redpill confirmed)
What happened brah you rotting on org with the kids you bullied now

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Mr. Nobody, MaxillaMaxing and Angutoid
yeah thats essentially how social circles work

there's a jester, there's an intelligent guy, there's a thug, etc

if you are gl enough, ppl wont care about your social position in that circle or your social position overall

you can literally do whatever you want and ppl will still see you in a good way

• JFL
  • +1

if you are gl enough, ppl wont care about your social position in that circle or your social position overall

true man , the uglier someone is the more he embarrasses his friends. might sound brutal but it's true af

and the more gl a guy is the more boring he can become and still get his dick sucked

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 52298

The threshold I've reached unironically after softmaxxing

Subhuman with good base to htn facially (still manlet mind you, 5"6)

And I talk to nobody, initiate no conversations, never share anything about myself, and my coworkers treat me with respect and still like me because I'm just not mean (I look mean though, high t face, big nose along with it I mist divulge)

When I was in community college it was the same, people stared at me and started conversations with me, nothing like high school.

And I talk to nobody, initiate no conversations, never share anything about myself, and my coworkers treat me with respect and still like me because I'm just not mean (I look mean though, high t face, big nose along with it I mist divulge)

When I was in community college it was the same, people stared at me and started conversations with me, nothing like high school.
this is a great place to be in any social group tbh

you are not forced to do anything for status and ppl wont talk behind your back

total control of your social life

• +1
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
You’re thinking of the Alpha Male of the Group, (AMOG), this is where the term mog and mogging came from lmao.

wether if they're going somewhere or will do something or speak to a stranger, there's always a leader that tells them what they're going to do

lately me and my friends added this 6ft deep voice chadlite dude in the group and I assumed he was the leader but then I found out I'm still the leader even tho he mogs me

it's possible to be Chad physically but cuck mentally
Thinking this “leader” shit is so cringe. But you may be right, in My friends group I’m more of a shadow leader, I keep to myself I prefer not to take front stage but when shit hits the fan I’m usually the one sorting everything out.

But in uni this was rough one time I was walking with other buddies and a foid and nobody knew where to go and I said “umm isn’t this the way” and they said “no but we were filling you” I realise I was the leader by accident

• +1
  • JFL
Thinking this “leader” shit is so cringe. But you may be right, in My friends group I’m more of a shadow leader, I keep to myself I prefer not to take front stage but when shit hits the fan I’m usually the one sorting everything out.

But in uni this was rough one time I was walking with other buddies and a foid and nobody knew where to go and I said “umm isn’t this the way” and they said “no but we were filling you” I realise I was the leader by accident
yeah saying this irl is cringe , people will act like they never realized it but their actions speaks the opposite

yeah saying this irl is cringe , people will act like they never realized it but their actions speaks the opposite
I hate it tbh. But I have noticed it’s easier with foids to notice the leader. Usually there’s always the “alpha” foid in every group and I soften them to like me so I can pull their buddies. With men it’s harder to notice but I think foids think I’m the groups alpha male as the alpha foid always comes to me. But I hate that shit u prefer being the shadow

• +1
Reactions: MaxillaMaxing
this is a great place to be in any social group tbh

you are not forced to do anything for status and ppl wont talk behind your back

total control of your social life
Agreed I am happier than ever tbh, one good friend outside of it

Free to pursue my dreams

It varies from group to group - incels, nerds, misfits and other similar types might not have a leader in their group, they're either like a democracy or anarchy, while the leader thing is mostly seen in normie groups.

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: copemaxxeer and MaxillaMaxing
It varies from group to group - incels, nerds, misfits and other similar types might not have a leader in their group, they're either like a democracy or anarchy, while the leader thing is mostly seen in normie groups.
that's a good observation, democracy is for the weak and dictatorship is what's natural

• +1
Reactions: copemaxxeer and Gonthar
Better buckle up, he's gonna be the leader soon

• JFL
Reactions: MaxillaMaxing