I ran ColdLightskin tinder profile in my city

i don't know what those uggos foids of italy think on every day basis to have this standard, but the main reason for me is probably that italians are utter simps, especially the gl ones.

Goddamit that's the 2nd time you huh?'ed me. Your totally fucking up my reactions received
Screenshot 2021 02 10 at 91724 AM

Ik your upset but you don't gotta take it out on me.

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Stevensmithgerard, Deleted member 9090, Deleted member 7521 and 2 others
i don't know what those uggos foids of italy think on every day basis to have this standard, but the main reason for me is probably that italians are utter simps, especially the gl ones.
Italians are giga simps man, we are tought from early age that women must be conquered, we didn't have slut culture here so men think that every woman is an angel. Lot of factors.

• JFL
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: Wallenberg, LastHopeForNorman, Stevensmithgerard and 3 others
There is a reason Italy has 4 or 5 blackpill forums and blackpill pages "il redpillatore" on facebook is going mainstream.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: Looks234, LastHopeForNorman, Deleted member 10913 and 1 other person
You are coping hard if you think this guy didn't get likes because of racism, especially in Italy, jfl.

• +1
Reactions: Stevensmithgerard
There is a reason Italy has 4 or 5 blackpill forums and blackpill pages "il redpillatore" on facebook is going mainstream.
you got the spoof on the whatsapp group that traded sextapes of italian sluts? was a huge story back in the day

You are coping hard if you think this guy didn't get likes because of racism, especially in Italy, jfl.
Cope, Italy has black slayers, the threeshold ti be a slayer in Italy is this
IMG 20210210 140535

No racism for him?
IMG 20210210 140553

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Looks234, Deleted member 9090, tyronelite and 1 other person
you got the spoof on the whatsapp group that traded sextapes of italian sluts? was a huge story back in the day
I remember a girl that roped because her sextapes where she was getting gangbanged leaked.

• JFL
Reactions: LastHopeForNorman and Deleted member 7098
Look at this BADOO experiment with the face of Londonvillie in Italy

Italian men SIMPING for Londovillie believing he was a girl
This man is saying: "There are no words to espress your beauty"
JFL
Screenshot 20201129 205150 Chrome

• JFL
  • WTF
  • So Sad
Reactions: savagetaysh, Wallenberg, LastHopeForNorman and 6 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043 and gamma
Look at this BADOO experiment with the face of Londonvillie in Italy

Italian men SIMPING for Londovillie believing he was a girl
This man is saying: "There are no words to espress your beauty"
JFL
View attachment 978017
So fucking brutal
do Italian girls actually like that? if you type that shit to girls anywhere else she'll think you're gay and lose interest immediately

do Italian girls actually like that? if you type that shit to girls anywhere else she'll think you're gay and lose interest immediately
They don't but italian men just don't care and think you need to turn into a cuck in order to bang a woman. Our culture is fucked.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Wallenberg, Deleted member 3043 and Deleted member 7098
They don't but italian men just don't care and think you need to turn into a cuck in order to bang a woman. Our culture is fucked.
eastern europeans are even worse, they talk like robots and buy them watches/luxury handbags in hopes of getting pussy

• JFL
Reactions: Stevensmithgerard and Deleted member 11388
eastern europeans are even worse, they talk like robots and buy them watches/luxury handbags in hopes of getting pussy
My Russian friend did good in Moscow tho

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
My Russian friend did good in Moscow tho
eastern europe fog to dirt italian females, and have 10x lower standards. but russians women are not for ltr tbh

• +1
Reactions: Wallenberg and Stevensmithgerard
eastern europe fog to dirt italian females, and have 10x lower standards. but russians women are not for ltr tbh
Yeah true but it would be nice to go there for a vacation and slay.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Stevensmithgerard and Deleted member 3043
Well all I’ve learned from this thread is to never visit Italy

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Stevensmithgerard, EasternRightWinger15, gamma and 2 others
Yeah true but it would be nice to go there for a vacation and slay.
i bet it will be even easier for you in eastern europe than in usa. literally life on close to easy mode, especially in ukraine

• +1
Reactions: Wallenberg and Deleted member 6512
i bet it will be even easier for you in eastern europe than in usa. literally life on close to easy mode, especially in ukraine
Brb booking flight to Ukraine

how do you know? these countries aren't that dirt poor anymore that western halo would be enough to get you laid

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
Well all I’ve learned from this thread is to never visit Italy
Don't visit Italy with your girlfriend especially :lul:
A lot of nordic/german tourists come in the summer and their women cheat them with italian med chads, this thing is well known

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Looks234, Stevensmithgerard, Deleted member 7521 and 2 others
do me do me do me

how do you know? these countries aren't that dirt poor anymore that western halo would be enough to get you laid
It's not about wealth imo. Sure gold diggers are more numerous there, but my opinion is dom maxxed guys, thug, even ogre, have 100x more appeal than in the west. Because of difference in culture and beauty standard.

• +1
Reactions: Wallenberg
i meant after you done with this experiment
I could but idk how much reliable it can be if i continue to change pictures and stats or deleting accounts too much. Maybe i can do It again in 2 months.

I could but idk how much reliable it can be if i continue to change pictures and stats or deleting accounts too much. Maybe i can do It again in 2 months.
@Yolosweg send him some guap for a new sim-card and throw-away phone

he's literally wasting his own potential success by wasting his number for other users on here

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11388
@Yolosweg send him some guap for a new sim-card and throw-away phone
Yeah he can send me like 50 euros and i could buy new SIM and a throwaway shitty phone

Yeah he can send me like 50 euros and i could buy new SIM and a throwaway shitty phone
not sure if phone matters. you can just use another google-play account, doubt they are tracking phone DNS.
@ColdLightskin does phone matter? or only phone-number?

@ConorMcGregor @antiantifa You guys are right. I had a STR with this italian chick back in college & one night I overheard her convo with her mom saying she doesn't want mixed kids especially "black mixed" lmao brutal.. I didn't expect less

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Looks234, Wallenberg, LastHopeForNorman and 5 others
@ConorMcGregor @antiantifa You guys are right. I had a STR with this italian chick back in college & one night I overheard her convo with her mom saying she doesn't want mixed kids especially "black mixed" lmao brutal.. I didn't expect less
Yeah, italian culture is very weird.

• +1
Reactions: Stevensmithgerard
  • JFL
  • So Sad
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Looks234, LastHopeForNorman, Stevensmithgerard and 4 others
Can you run an experiment with me ?
You guys need me to give me some time. If you want me to run an experiment with you from zero i need a new SIM card and a throwaway phone.

• +1
Reactions: tyronelite
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Looks234, Stevensmithgerard, Deleted member 3043 and 2 others
cope @ColdLightskin tbh

i made my account late at night and when i woke up i had a lot of matches already

doesnt really matter what the fuck u use

girls can see if you are handsome or not, they even see if u fraud or not

plus you look ethnic and europe is white chad only almost

• +1
Reactions: Wallenberg, tyronelite and Deleted member 6512
based tbh ngl

mirin her mom

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 3573, Deleted member 3043, Deleted member 11406 and 1 other person
@ColdLightskin don't worry bro my ancestor killed italians on world war II so you got your revenge

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 9090 and Deleted member 6512
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043 and Deleted member 9090
Can you run an experiment with me ?
Don’t do it bro, before you know it you’ll have a break down and be posting your rope thread

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9090 and Deleted member 6512
damn brutal italy pill. Would never expect 0 likes tbh BUT...

you need to run the experiment right.
- friday-sunday 10pm

- correct age (most Girls are young, when i used tinder i never matched with women over 25, only 18-22 tbh, weird)

but still far away from what @ColdLightskin told his experience was, 100s of girls simping over him, i cant see that this really happend. Maybe in alaska

cope @ColdLightskin tbh

i made my account late at night and when i woke up i had a lot of matches already

doesnt really matter what the fuck u use

girls can see if you are handsome or not, they even see if u fraud or not

plus you look ethnic and europe is white chad only almost
@ColdLightskin don't worry bro my ancestor killed italians on world war II so you got your revenge
Maybe he roped

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: xefo and Deleted member 3043