I ran ColdLightskin tinder profile in my city

I remember a girl that roped because her sextapes where she was getting gangbanged leaked.
Whores getting banged while men rot.. such suifuel, man hearing about it wants me to roll to my grave⚰️:unsure:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6512
Can someone please run experiment with me on tinder so i can figure out if i should make new profile? I get like one like per week.

Brutal thread and brutal copes by a lot of people here. “Muh Elo”,”muh he looks unique” “muh not the right pics”

Italy is brutal and few guys can run Tinder with good results, I showed that to my friends when they saw my Tinder and thought it’s an easy way to meet a lot of chicks. They all uninstalled 3 days later when they realized that getting hundreds of matches a week isn’t doable by everyone in Italy.

• So Sad
Brutal thread and brutal copes by a lot of people here. “Muh Elo”,”muh he looks unique” “muh not the right pics”

Italy is brutal and few guys can run Tinder with good results, I showed that to my friends when they saw my Tinder and thought it’s an easy way to meet a lot of chicks. They all uninstalled 3 days later when they realized that getting hundreds of matches a week isn’t doable by everyone in Italy.
You're from Italy? Brutal if so tbh, I've encountered so many Italiancels on blackpill (sub)forums it's crazy.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3043, Deleted member 6512 and Be_ConfidentBro
You're from Italy? Brutal if so tbh, I've encountered so many Italiancels on blackpill (sub)forums it's crazy.
It is brutal bro, lots of men struggle here.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 3043, Deleted member 10913 and Blue

Attachments

• 1612980888976.png
    1612980888976.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 47
  • Love it
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro
I think that this is the equivalent of "rape" but for men

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3043 and Be_ConfidentBro
Cherrypicked experiment jfl Italy is the most brutal country in existence

Cherrypicked experiment jfl Italy is the most brutal country in existence
How is cherrypicked? My goal was to see how he did in Italy

• +1
How is cherrypicked? My goal was to see how he did in Italy
It's cherrypicked because of all the countries you had to choose fucking italy jfl

• JFL
Reactions: .👽., Deleted member 6512 and Be_ConfidentBro
It's cherrypicked because of all the countries you had to choose fucking italy jfl
Yeah because at birth i decided what country to be born right? I wanted to test him in my country since he tought he was gonna have good results here too

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3043, Deleted member 5788 and Be_ConfidentBro
Yeah because at birth i decided what country to be born right? I wanted to test him in my country since he tought he was gonna have good results here too
Did you kill coldlightskin lmao?

• JFL
Reactions: .👽., IdiAmin and Be_ConfidentBro
The more I read about Italy, the more often I think that the only Italian men who fucked were Mussolini, Berlusconi and Gianni Agnelli

• JFL
Reactions: Wallenberg, gamma, Deleted member 3043 and 2 others
I hope not
Bruh this dude gets matches then gets miserable he doesn't slay in a country he isn't in. If I was like that I would be dead already.

Bruh this dude gets matches then gets miserable he doesn't slay in a country he isn't in. If I was like that I would be dead already.
That's what happens when a huge narcy finds out reality

• +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, brainded, SendMePicsToRate and 2 others
jfl you'r funny asf, i bet you get lots of girls due to your personnality !
as the saying goes, "a woman that laugh, is a woman that is already pretty much in your bed".
No personality for my lack of hair bro

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, gamma, SendMePicsToRate and 1 other person
That's what happens when a huge narcy finds out reality
Lol I mean I am a huge narcy but only for my appeal, I don't get depressed when I get mediocre tinder results... let alone get shit tinder results in the hardest country

• +1
The same sheboon said "cesso" that means basically hideous, but nice jacket still.
View attachment 977885
why is that bitch acting so superior?just fucking lol "cesso" with the sunglasses emoji.he probably mogs her to suicide.chi cazzo si crede di essere quella tbh?

why is that bitch acting so superior?just fucking lol "cesso" with the sunglasses emoji.he probably mogs her to suicide.chi cazzo si crede di essere quella tbh?
Italian hoes bro

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, gamma, Deleted member 6512 and 2 others
Ngl i felt a huge boost in confidence when in Japan i received lot of likes, i created the profile at 11 and swiped. The next morning every swipe was a match.
JBW

• JFL
Since he has great results in his home country, i decided to run an experiment myself in my own city to see the kind of results i would have.
I used the pics he posted in his tinder thread.
View attachment 977667View attachment 977668View attachment 977669View attachment 977670View attachment 977671View attachment 977672
To make everything fair and don't let the algohoritm suspect I was running some type of experiment, I used my same name and birthday, so the algo still thinks is me.
I even translated his bio in italian, making it very clear that he is 6ft2 (or 188cm in the metric system)
View attachment 977682View attachment 977675
Since he said that he swipes selectively, and swipes left to girls that have IG in their bio, i did the same. I swiped right 10% of the time, took me lot of time to finish my likes.
Anyway, those are the results.
View attachment 977677View attachment 977678
In 2 hours i received zero likes. Nada.
So my conclusions are those:
1) He either has very small appeal in Italy.
2) In Italy the threeshold to slay on tinder is super high that even decent looking guys struggle.

I will wait all day to see his full results. Before someone says something about being shadowbanned, i actived and deactivated my account multiple times during the years, I always had some kind of success, never zero, but maybe its because not many girls are connected (even if my best friend ran and experiment registering a Chad as a lesbian woman, in order to appear to lesbian women, and got 10 likes before getting banned, this in late night on thuesday)
@ColdLightskin
mirin the fashion and style maxxing.

Who do they mate with then?? Are all italian men gigachads? Or all italian women single for life?
They mate with those kind of guys (all from my city)

IMG 20210210 140535
IMG 20210210 140506
FB IMG 1607981468862
Benjamin mascolo
Mario brugioni 642864 squaremedium

(There are way more Chads)

• Love it
I was going to say suifuel. But then you showed that bald Subhuman and I realized their standards are low af(still over for me though)
Who is the bald subhuman? That guy is a 45 years old 6ft5 Chad lmao and he is not bald

• +1
He looks super unique and quite polarising as well, not surprising that he doesn't do well in some places, especially ultra hypergamous Italy.
Not to mention racist.

Who’s your avi?

• +1
Reactions: Blue
Chad in the West, incel in Italy

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: .👽., gamma and Deleted member 6512
What happened cold lightskin

• +1
Reactions: Blue