I ran ColdLightskin tinder profile in my city

damn brutal italy pill. Would never expect 0 likes tbh BUT...

you need to run the experiment right.
- friday-sunday 10pm

- correct age (most Girls are young, when i used tinder i never matched with women over 25, only 18-22 tbh, weird)

but still far away from what @ColdLightskin told his experience was, 100s of girls simping over him, i cant see that this really happend. Maybe in alaska
I will but i fear he could get another breakdown so maybe i will not do it

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043, everythingisacope, Deleted member 9090 and 2 others
Damn not sure if larp or does he really have such a low self esteem? Even with his self claumed 150 lays in 3 years

• +1
Reactions: IdiAmin and Deleted member 9090
it depends how you compare to other guys in your country ,what your standard for girls is, also how big your city is and what kind of culture is in your country(anti online dating, monogamy, hookups etc).
I'm decently looking with NT pictures and i get like 10-30 matches per week but i swipped through everything in 15 km radius and 18-35, also slaying is not so easy because thx Croatia.
Location is everything, i had shityer pictures in thailand and got hotter girls easier.
I think some countries in europe are suifuel when using tinder(Croatia, Italy, probably a few more)
I put my tinder to warsaw, Poland and even tho its also eastern europe i had 10x hotter matches and willing to meet and even hookup.

If you go to a country and you are top 10% there you will be slaying on tinder.... simple as that

• +1
Reactions: Stevensmithgerard, Deleted member 3043 and Deleted member 6512
Damn not sure if larp or does he really have such a low self esteem? Even with his self claumed 150 lays in 3 years
tbh i think hes larping or had his location in some shit hole in africa ( no offence africa bros)

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3043, Deleted member 7521, Deleted member 6512 and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6512
He posted a pic crying and opened a thread so i believe him, but i don't get why getting depressed with 150 lays lmao

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043, .👽., Deleted member 7521 and 1 other person
You need to give him some hope tbh, hopefully his body isn’t already cold

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6512, Deleted member 9090 and tyronelite
i honestly think netherlands is more brutal than italy

• +1
Damn not sure if larp or does he really have such a low self esteem? Even with his self claumed 150 lays in 3 years.
A ugly guy can become giga Chad but his mind still gonna see him as ugly huy

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Stevensmithgerard, tyronelite and Deleted member 9090
He posted a pic crying and opened a thread so i believe him, but i don't get why getting depressed with 150 lays lmao
He was subhuman before tbh so his mind didnt realised his new form probably. Incel mind with potential slayer body. Idk

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9090
  • JFL
Reactions: Stevensmithgerard
  • +1
Don’t do it bro, before you know it you’ll have a break down and be posting your rope thread
bro wym I don't have a weak mentality or self esteem lol

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7521 and Deleted member 9090
I think Tyronelite is mentally ok and seems NT but honestly i think his results are still gonna be very low here

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11406
Italians are giga simps man, we are tought from early age that women must be conquered, we didn't have slut culture here so men think that every woman is an angel. Lot of factors.
Holy shit, same here, probably why it's so hard to slay. All the girls are used to get money thrown at them and anti-slut.
Culture sucks here m8

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9090 and Deleted member 6512
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6512 and Deleted member 9090
Holy shit, same here, probably why it's so hard to slay. All the girls are used to get money thrown at them and anti-slut.
Culture sucks here m8
Didn't know croatia was so cucked. I think i will just moneymaxx and retire in philippines or thailand

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11388 and Deleted member 9090
Cope

B01FD8DA A835 42B7 9E4A 19657565E34B

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9090 and Deleted member 6512
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Stevensmithgerard and Deleted member 9090
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9090 and tyronelite
Didn't know croatia was so cucked. I think i will just moneymaxx and retire in philippines or thailand
me too, white girls are trash anw, can't wait to get back to asia to slay premium asian pussy

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3573, Wallenberg, Deleted member 9090 and 1 other person
i honestly think netherlands is more brutal than italy
depends on pheno, my take is it's easier, because the pheno deemed there are not as rare in NL than the pheno and looks considered attractive in Italy.
How many guys have the pheno and somehow lookalike of di vaio in whole europe? way rarer than a white chad.

• +1
It's true tho
the way you wrote it is funny, but still very brutal to imagine this tall ogre, well groomed beeing incel.
Is italia the future of eugenism and dating society?
what are doing all the italians? no uprising, nothing? i feel it weird that it's actually this hard.

• WTF
Reactions: Stevensmithgerard
the way you wrote it is funny, but still very brutal to imagine this tall ogre, well groomed beeing incel.
Is italia the future of eugenism and dating society?
what are doing all the italians? no uprising, nothing? i feel it weird that it's actually this hard.
Italians never rebelled to anything

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Stevensmithgerard and Deleted member 3043
  • +1
jfl tbh, nothing else to say. people imagine italians beeing dark triad moggers fearless.
Because of the mafia, but half Italians, especially northeners, are huge pussies, while southeners are all dark traid patriarcal mafia members

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Wallenberg, gamma, Deleted member 10913 and 2 others
depends on pheno, my take is it's easier, because the pheno deemed there are not as rare in NL than the pheno and looks considered attractive in Italy.
How many guys have the pheno and somehow lookalike of di vaio in whole europe? way rarer than a white chad.
my pheno is med though

green eyes brown eyes

i look a bit like my avi

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043 and Deleted member 6512
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9090 and Deleted member 3043
@EasternRightWinger15 problem?

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: EasternRightWinger15 and Deleted member 3043
my pheno is med though

green eyes brown eyes

i look a bit like my avi
i would have said you'r more of a celt tbh but yes light med is similar.

• +1
Even the Nazis were less cruel then this the fucj

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6512 and Deleted member 9090
@ConorMcGregor te lo dico in italiano che faccio prima lol.
A me non meraviglia la cosa e secondo me neanche a te... il tizio che hai usato in Italia è percepito più brutto di quello che è, un fenotipo che non va.
E già quando leggevo che matchava così tanto nel suo paese ero abbastanza sorpreso. Poi mettici che da noi siamo pure da poco "fuori lockdown", nel senso che io stesso noto un calo proprio ora e non è che prima facessi chissa chè.
Però in lockdown ho avuto una sorta di picco e ora capisco il perchè lol.

• +1
A me non meraviglia la cosa e secondo me neanche a te... il tizio che hai usato in Italia è percepito più brutto di quello che è, un fenotipo che non va.
E già quando leggevo che matchava così tanto nel suo paese ero abbastanza sorpreso. Poi mettici che da noi siamo pure da poco "fuori lockdown", nel senso che io stesso noto un calo proprio ora e non è che prima facessi chissa chè.
Volevo mostrare a questi slayer americani che l'America è molto più facile dell' italia

Comunque brutale, pensavo che il fatto di essere esotico funzionasse e invece zero.

I can't see his appeal tbh