I sat my standardscel sister (overweight MTB) down this evening to talk about the boys she wants. Is it over for her?

What should my sister do if she wants to date guys like the ones she picked out?

• Total voters
And why on earth would I murder my sister? That's just downright cruel.
Your sister isnt real, she is alien sent from another planet im trying to explain this to you.

Murder her before she eats your family

Yeah I'm gonna ignore the above. Don't murder anyone folks.

If I was a HTN software engineer I would never date some fat broad with septum piercing and pink hair. Simply put.

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and Xangsane
If I was a HTN software engineer I would never date some fat broad with septum piercing and pink hair. Simply put.
Who do you think she is SMV matched with?

At the moment what kind of guy is her SMVmatch?
If she looksmaxxes who in the op can she get?
Gonzolo. But she's arab so probably Mclovin tier white guys.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
Gonzolo. But she's arab so probably Mclovin tier white guys.
Assume gonzalo is levantine arab and not Jewish or Israeli in this case.

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep
Who do you think she is SMV matched with?
Idek tbh if she really wants to land a good ltr she should lose weight, fix the hair, and get rid of the septum piercing. The hair and septum piercing is niche appeal like a heavily roided physique.

• +1

• JFL
Reactions: StrangerDanger and Xangsane
What value woman would you say she is?

If she does all of the steps you told her to take, what would her SMV be like? And what do you consider her body count to be, 2 or 0? I'd say it's 2, because oral does count.

How far above her league are the guys I posted (particularly Ollie, since he's her ideal)? Of those boys I posted (if she does all of the above), who do you think is a realistic option?

I know one foid who managed to bag and keep a guy who were like the more non-primal ones in the OP, but she was HTB-Stacylite stemcel with a very low body count and was at a good weight.
it’s impossible to answer these questions without a picture of her. yes her body count is 2.

part of being a high value woman is having good judgement. she needs to go for more than just looks. again it’s impossible to say which one is a realistic option because you cannot predict someone’s behaviour off a tinder profile. I hope you want the best for your sister, any good man for her is not going to have a tinder profile to begin with.

if she wants a good man she won’t find it on tinder.

• +1
What should her minimum height requirement be then?

Speaking of racetax for foids, here are the results. Obviously the further away they are from white, the more they get taxed:

What would you say is her SMVmatch right now? If she looksmaxxes and drops the pink hair, which of those guys could she get? (Assuming Tom is a white-looking levantine Arab in this example and not a Jew)
Idk, it depends how good she looks after looksmaxxing.

Assuming she can get to 5PSL the world is her oyster. Its basically down to luck rather then any looks requirement.

• +1
I'd say he even would have hooked up with some foids in London, even some HQNPs he didn't want an LTR with.
Agreed with all those; I'd say for the others, particularly the ones with super high SMV from gymcelling or having an outstanding face, would be unlikely to settle until at least their mid-30s.
I wouldn't be surprised if Tom was incel or nearcel in university. Guys like him at my uni were often incel and hung around soys and nerds.
Who do you think looks the least likely to settle down, or probably won't at all?

I think Valentino would be least likely to settle down. He looks like he's the human equivalent of junk food (or at least presenting himself that way), where he doesn't have huge LTR appeal necessarily and like he wouldn't be interested in such things anyway.

I also think aging will be unkind to him and he might let himself get fat some day to make matters even worse for him. I could maybe see him getting an LTR eventually if his SMV falls off a cliff, just so he doesn't have to be stuck with fapping only and so he can fulfill the social expectation to have a gf past a certain age.

All the other guys seem almost certain to settle down eventually.

• +1
Idek tbh if she really wants to land a good ltr she should lose weight, fix the hair, and get rid of the septum piercing. The hair and septum piercing is niche appeal like a heavily roided physique.
Agreed. If she does all of that, who in the OP could she attain?

At the moment what sort of guy is her SMV match?

• +1
Reactions: Sigmamale
it’s impossible to answer these questions without a picture of her. yes her body count is 2.

part of being a high value woman is having good judgement. she needs to go for more than just looks. again it’s impossible to say which one is a realistic option because you cannot predict someone’s behaviour off a tinder profile. I hope you want the best for your sister, any good man for her is not going to have a tinder profile to begin with.

if she wants a good man she won’t find it on tinder.
Ion know man. She frauds all her social media pictures so badly making her appear Stacylite but she's MTB IRL. yes she even uses face app and that shit, combined with perfect angles

The best thing I can do is get a candid of her as she never posts candids, and all of our family pics with her is when she was blonde and slimmer

I agree with this world. IMO the Toms of Tinder (good looking man who got married 2 years after that Tinder profile was made) are extremely rare, and even some women would reject him

• +1
Reactions: Britmaxxer
Idk, it depends how good she looks after looksmaxxing.

Assuming she can get to 5PSL the world is her oyster. Its basically down to luck rather then any looks requirement.
She was 4.75 PSL before descending. Would that looks level still struggle?

• +1
Reactions: mulattomaxxer
It's so fucking over in the UK it's not even funny

• JFL
I think Valentino would be least likely to settle down. He looks like he's the human equivalent of junk food (or at least presenting himself that way), where he doesn't have huge LTR appeal necessarily and like he wouldn't be interested in such things anyway.

I also think aging will be unkind to him and he might let himself get fat some day to make matters even worse for him. I could maybe see him getting an LTR eventually if his SMV falls off a cliff, just so he doesn't have to be stuck with fapping only and so he can fulfill the social expectation to have a gf past a certain age.

All the other guys seem almost certain to settle down eventually.
I agree. He also looks like the type a lot of gen z foids want especially alt gen z foids. Some foids would think "tee hee he's so edgy and relatable, he's in his room" but tbh he doesn't seem the type that wants an LTR, at least not till his late 20s.

Would you correlate age of settling down with looks level? Since Tom (who married in his mid 20s) pales in comparison with the majority of the men shown. This means he got into an LTR shortly after that profile was made.

I had an idea this evening, so after Iftar I sat with her in her bedroom to talk about her dating experiences. For your information:
  • She is currently PSL 4 due to being overweight. Before, she was around PSL 4.75.
    • Before becoming overweight, dyeing her hair pink, and getting a septum piercing (which she hides when she comes home from Uni), she looked quite similar to young Taylor Swift but curvier and shorter.
    • She's around average height for a typical UK foid.
    • She is 20.
    • She had no PiV sex, but she did admit to having oral sex on 2 boys before at uni. I asked her to describe what they looked like, and they were both tall, thin white HTN "indie boys".
    • Phenowise you can say she is of the "Manic Pixie Dream Girl" archetype, which looks something like this. Imagine foids like these but overweight:
View attachment 1639456View attachment 1639457

Before Uni, she'd be pretty similar to her, but with straight hair:
View attachment 1639490

I talked to her about her dating app matches, and so far, based on the profiles she showed me, she's not getting the men she wants:
  • She told me she gets lots of likes, but rejects almost all of them.
  • This is the case despite having a very filled-out bio, with her Spotify account linked.
  • Most of her matches are normies with a couple of HTNs here and there. She told me she only swiped on them because they had a good educational background, or in a good job (e.g. software engineer).
  • A typical match for her would be a white PSL 4 software engineer.
  • Her ideal man would be someone "cute" with a good job, fit body and about 6' tall, and ideally white or white-passing.

I showed her this link, and asked her to pick out the men she would consider dating:

She selected these profiles:
View attachment 1639466View attachment 1639467View attachment 1639468View attachment 1639469View attachment 1639470View attachment 1639471View attachment 1639472View attachment 1639473

Those were the profiles my sister specifically picked out, and I asked her to choose what her ideal man would be out of the set. She chose this guy:

View attachment 1639475

I asked her about the possibility of this hypothetical guy having other women throwing themselves at him hoping to get his attention and commitment from them, some of them being very attractive, educated women. She told me that "pretty girls often have shitty, shallow personalities so that's where it's my time to shine".

I internally caged at this statement. :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

I believe if she chases lads like these now, she will end up racking up a high body count because they definitely will not commit to her. However I still think there is hope for her and I don't want her to become a whore, so I want to tell her to looksmaxx, lose weight and improve her personality before stepping back out there to get the guy she wants.

I also told her there is hope for her, as Tom is now married to a becky.

Boyos. What should my sister do if she wants to date guys like Ollie?

Pm?

• +1
Ion know man. She frauds all her social media pictures so badly making her appear Stacylite but she's MTB IRL. yes she even uses face app and that shit, combined with perfect angles

The best thing I can do is get a candid of her as she never posts candids, and all of our family pics with her is when she was blonde and slimmer

Pm anyway
I have some pics of her on my phone but they really don't represent her. She looks HTB/Stacylite in them but on that same day the pic was taken, she was barely MTB IRL.

• +1
Reactions: lilhorizontal32
weird lad you, not hatin tho
Joe Biden Lol GIF

• JFL
She was 4.75 PSL before descending. Would that looks level still struggle?
Not really but she wouldn't be considered special. Body will have to carry her into chads arms.

• +1
Mirin your efforts OP
You seem like a good guy why dont you marry her:soy:

• JFL
Not really but she wouldn't be considered special. Body will have to carry her into chads arms.
To be considered special to chadlites and over what psl does she need to be?

I'd like to give her some tips to reach at least 5.5

To be considered special to chadlites and over what psl does she need to be?

I'd like to give her some tips to reach at least 5.5
5PSL face and Body halo. Or 6PSL face and average body.

• +1
Before she got fat she was around a UK size 14 with HUGE breasts yet a lean face.

Not sure if that counts as having a body halo.

• +1
Even 6 PSL face is required for a foid to secure even a chadlite?

Man my sister is gonna be a cat lady at this point :feelskek:

• JFL
Before she got fat she was around a UK size 14 with HUGE breasts yet a lean face.

Not sure if that counts as having a body halo.
Ngl Size 14 is big for somebody thats 5ft 2. She must be massive now if she has surpassed size 14 this size. Im guessing she has self esteem issues.
-Fat
-Pink Hair
-Body Piercings.
-Might want to overcompensate for her flaws with chad boyfriend?

Regardless Brual

• +1
Ngl Size 14 is big for somebody thats 5ft 2. She must be massive now if she has surpassed size 14 this size. Im guessing she has self esteem issues.
-Fat
-Pink Hair
-Body Piercings.
-Might want to overcompensate for her flaws with chad boyfriend?

Regardless Brual
How would a size 10 at 5ft 4 compare to my sister?

I know a light ethnic foid (around 5 - 5.25 PSL) with a size 10 body at 5ft4 in a current LTR with a white fit chadlite. However this foid has a small waist and a proportionate body. Would you say this is an outlier? I want to tell my sister this to give her some hope.

Also this foid had no bodies before him and is 25 now. I lived with her at uni for 2 years, she's pretty chill and pleasant.

Also, Tom is with a dead average becky. I'm tempted to tell her this too to give her some LIFEFUEL for looksmaxxing.

I think if she looksmaxxes and drops the weird alt style she can land a HTN.

• +1
How would a size 10 at 5ft 4 compare to my sister?

I know a light ethnic foid (around 5 - 5.25 PSL) with a size 10 body at 5ft4 in a current LTR with a white fit chadlite. However this foid has a small waist and a proportionate body. Would you say this is an outlier? I want to tell my sister this to give her some hope.

Also this foid had no bodies before him and is 25 now. I lived with her at uni for 2 years, she's pretty chill and pleasant.

Also, Tom is with a dead average becky. I'm tempted to tell her this too to give her some LIFEFUEL for looksmaxxing.

I think if she looksmaxxes and drops the weird alt style she can land a HTN.
Your sister has good potential. I would prefer a 5ft 4 size ten girl but that is my personal preference. I know some people like thicc girls.

Personally I prefer slender women (UKcel though :forcedsmile::forcedsmile:).

Your sister can get a HTN boyfriend. Its just unlikely in her current state.

• JFL
Your sister has good potential. I would prefer a 5ft 4 size ten girl but that is my personal preference. I know some people like thicc girls.

Personally I prefer slender women (UKcel though :forcedsmile::forcedsmile:).

Your sister can get a HTN boyfriend. Its just unlikely in her current state.
At 5 foot 2, what should I tell her to downsize to? I'd like to try and prescribe her a fitness programme, and a healthy, protein and fibre filled diet to suit our palette (ethnicel problems)

I prefer them thicc though, size 12 at 5 foot 3 with a good waist is ideal for me.

But would a chadlite be impossible for her once she leans down and changes her look?

I'm not so sure if she'd take a HTN. I'm worried she'd become more entitled.

• +1
At 5 foot 2, what should I tell her to downsize to? I'd like to try and prescribe her a fitness programme, and a healthy, protein and fibre filled diet to suit our palette (ethnicel problems)

I prefer them thicc though, size 12 at 5 foot 3 with a good waist is ideal for me.

But would a chadlite be impossible for her once she leans down and changes her look?

I'm not so sure if she'd take a HTN. I'm worried she'd become more entitled.
If she wouldn't be happy with a HTN she has mental issues.

Size 12 is good. Size 14 is good for women, I just think thats more suitable for taller women. If she can lose weight to get a flat stomach, whatever dress size she is will look good on her.

• +1
If she wouldn't be happy with a HTN she has mental issues.

Size 12 is good. Size 14 is good for women, I just think thats more suitable for taller women. If she can lose weight to get a flat stomach, whatever dress size she is will look good on her.
I'll show her some examples of HTNs and ask her if she'd take them.
Would you say this guy is a HTN?

• +1