I sat my standardscel sister (overweight MTB) down this evening to talk about the boys she wants. Is it over for her?

What should my sister do if she wants to date guys like the ones she picked out?

• Total voters
She might a 5PSL dude then, but she needs to wait. Young men are bad news.

I can wear lifts and become HTN, but it doesn't defeat the point that these women are evil af. I want to cause them emotional damage and shit, and then I will settle down. I hate seeing injustice.

I never really notice slavic women in all honesty. Mainly Indian girls like me and the MQNP girls like the one who I posted off hinge
I guess I should tell her that her "handsome Prince Charming" (the 5 PSL dude) will be waiting for her in her mid-20s. I hope she'd be fine with a dry spell but it doesn't seem like she is.

I'd be careful of Slavic foids if you're curry; they love to latch onto curries, especially STEMcels, because of their potential to be great betabuxxers.

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet
White? Yes.
Boy? Yes.
Pretty? :forcedsmile:.

Athough I am a connoisseur of manic pixie dream girls so I could manipulate her into marriage regardless :lul:. I will exercise with the local one for now.
You can prettyboymaxx on FaceApp and go on a Muslim dating app for her :lul::lul::lul::lul:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18372
I guess I should tell her that her "handsome Prince Charming" (the 5 PSL dude) will be waiting for her in her mid-20s. I hope she'd be fine with a dry spell but it doesn't seem like she is.

I'd be careful of Slavic foids if you're curry; they love to latch onto curries, especially STEMcels, because of their potential to be great betabuxxers.
Yeah tbh bro, I've always been VERY way of slavic girls. They seem like the type to demand a lot and want to get spoiled.

Yeah she needs to wait and looksmax

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
Yeah tbh bro, I've always been VERY way of slavic girls. They seem like the type to demand a lot and want to get spoiled.

On dating apps, especially Hinge, the biggest proportion of HQNP foids who are white are Slavic. They also look the types to expect men to wine and dine them on top of the Shard and spoil them with expensive gifts.

HQNP ethnics are more down to earth IMO.

• +1
I don't think I have much to add here that hasn't already been said.

I'd say either lowering her standards and trying to be happy with a chubby MTN with good job prospects or looksmaxxing to eventually land an HTN or maybe an LTC bf are the best courses of action. I'd favour the latter just so she has greater relationship satisfaction in the future.

In her current state, obviously Chadlites and even some HTNs will have no interest in her other than for a pump and dump.

• +1
Tom married a non-alt Becky :lul: Do the other guys look like they have high standards?
Even if they didn't, as the highest appeal whites, selected from the top preforming profiles in hypergamy central,
They would have a massive pool of competitors, and social pressure going against LTR. It's a massive status falio, no chance his friends don't clown on him for being with a fat, colored hair SJW ethnic. (3 strikes💀)

Even BlackOps2cels friends would crack jokes over the xbox, I've seen incels break up with their girlfriends because of enough memes made in a GC.

Unless she goes for a real ltn-mtn soy-boy, which she probably won't.

I strongly doubt you can talk her into anything. No one takes advice on anything unless they already agree. Maybe it'll be strong enough that she'll internalize it after getting pumped and dumped a few more times, which framed right, could be a learning experience on sexual market dynamics and help her long term.

Best of luck man

• JFL
I don't think I have much to add here that hasn't already been said.

I'd say either lowering her standards and trying to be happy with a chubby MTN with good job prospects or looksmaxxing to eventually land an HTN or maybe an LTC bf are the best courses of action. I'd favour the latter just so she has greater relationship satisfaction in the future.

In her current state, obviously Chadlites and even some HTNs will have no interest in her other than for a pump and dump.
Even if she favoured the latter she may not get what she wants; the competition for Chadlites is tough; they'd need to see other things a foid can offer than just looks before he commits to her, tbf.

Of the profiles in the OP, who is the most realistic prospect for her if she does looksmaxx?

Even if she favoured the latter she may not get what she wants; the competition for Chadlites is tough; they'd need to see other things a foid can offer than just looks before he commits to her, tbf.

Of the profiles in the OP, who is the most realistic prospect for her if she does looksmaxx?

Tom, aka Saint Gonzalocel, unironically. An HQNP non-gymcel type.

I know he himself is taken, but the archetype he represents is what's most available, I think.

• +1
Reactions: incel194012940 and Xangsane
On dating apps, especially Hinge, the biggest proportion of HQNP foids who are white are Slavic. They also look the types to expect men to wine and dine them on top of the Shard and spoil them with expensive gifts.

HQNP ethnics are more down to earth IMO.
100%, I've always got gold digger vibes off slavic girls tbh. It's why I've always found the curry and slav couples very sus

• +1
Even if they didn't, as the highest appeal whites, selected from the top preforming profiles in hypergamy central,
They would have a massive pool of competitors, and social pressure going against LTR. It's a massive status falio, no chance his friends don't clown on him for being with a fat, colored hair SJW ethnic. (3 strikes💀)

Even BlackOps2cels friends would crack jokes over the xbox, I've seen incels break up with their girlfriends because of enough memes made in a GC.

Unless she goes for a real ltn-mtn soy-boy, which she probably won't.

I strongly doubt you can talk her into anything. No one takes advice on anything unless they already agree. Maybe it'll be strong enough that she'll internalize it after getting pumped and dumped a few more times, which framed right, could be a learning experience on sexual market dynamics and help her long term.

Best of luck man
I'd imagine those niggas would be flooded out with Stacylites and Stacies in hypergamy central but even they would be pumped and dumped if they didn't bring anything special to the table. Even Stacies there would cry out "all men are pigs" because they got pumped and dumped by these same men.

I can assure you that with the exception of Tom, I bet you none of them have stable girlfriends this same minute due to the face they have too many options to choose from. Tom chose marriage, but Muslims and Jews (he's the latter) tend to get married earlier than their Christian or secular peers here, even if they have a college degree.

If she looksmaxxes, she could possibly land herself a white-passing Arab with his pheno, which is pretty common among white-looking Levantines.

She read too many Wattpad fics in her teens, of course with all that prettyboy exposure she wants a good-looking man.

I think she'll continue to be pumped and dumped by good-looking white men at university even if I told her to wait for her Prince Charming and looksmax.

• So Sad
Reactions: incel194012940
Tom, aka Saint Gonzalocel, unironically. An HQNP non-gymcel type.

I know he himself is taken, but the archetype he represents is what's most available, I think.
There are some guys out there just like him; from what I've observed they often remained incel during university and got a girlfriend afterwards, often of a lower looks level due to the fact they have lower SMV than gymcelled high-quality lads.

Ollie also seems HQNP, but I wonder if his SMV is higher than Tom's; I also wouldn't be surprised despite his great betabuxx potential, he has a girl attached to him up to this day.

Who would you say has the highest SMV of the profiles she picked?

100%, I've always got gold digger vibes off slavic girls tbh. It's why I've always found the curry and slav couples very sus
@ToTheTop encountered many of these profiles on Hinge.
Now with Ukrainian foids coming over to the West, they may want to latch onto curry STEMcels living in Western Europe to get them to stay, and pamper the shit out of them.

• Woah
There are some guys out there just like him; from what I've observed they often remained incel during university and got a girlfriend afterwards, often of a lower looks level due to the fact they have lower SMV than gymcelled high-quality lads.

Ollie also seems HQNP, but I wonder if his SMV is higher than Tom's; I also wouldn't be surprised despite his great betabuxx potential, he has a girl attached to him up to this day.

Who would you say has the highest SMV of the profiles she picked?

Ollie looks higher appeal for some reason compared to Gonzalo. Maybe just more robust and more like a gymcel?

Valentino would probably have the highest SMV among young women, I think.

• +1

• JFL
Reactions: Chadeep, FailedNormieManlet and Xangsane
I recommend quite the opposite, I encourage my brown boys to go for them cuz they seem chill(y)

• JFL
Reactions: Chadeep, FailedNormieManlet and Xangsane
@ToTheTop encountered many of these profiles on Hinge.
Now with Ukrainian foids coming over to the West, they may want to latch onto curry STEMcels living in Western Europe to get them to stay, and pamper the shit out of them.
That is true bro, I am about to write a post detailing my mindset rn

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 15004 and Xangsane
Ollie looks higher appeal for some reason compared to Gonzalo. Maybe just more robust and more like a gymcel?

Valentino would probably have the highest SMV among young women, I think.
So I guess Ollie would get far more options than Tom/Gonzalo, and higher-quality options. What sorts of foids would want him, and who would he pick?

I can't see a guy like Valentino settling down any time soon - my sister loves types like him too. Which ones don't look like settling down types?

• +1
Reactions: Br0sk1
Watch out for impeding divorce!
Hm I don't actually see that. I think I remember telling you about the fact that some of my relatives and family friends have Russian/eastern euro wives and kids and they're still together with no problems and shit. I think their relationships are quite stable. They met in Russia/Soviet Union when they were students btw so there's that. I guess yeah an aspect of that is reliability.
in the UK they are gold diggers for sure
oh fr i dunno they seem chilish but I guess it depends anywhere

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet and Xangsane
Hm I don't actually see that. I think I remember telling you about the fact that some of my relatives and family friends have Russian/eastern euro wives and kids and they're still together with no problems and shit. I think their relationships are quite stable. They met in Russia/Soviet Union when they were students btw so

oh fr i dunno they seem chilish but I guess it depends anywhere
Many Slavic foids also seem to value stability and hard work, not surprised at all.

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, Deleted member 15004 and FailedNormieManlet
So I guess Ollie would get far more options than Tom/Gonzalo, and higher-quality options. What sorts of foids would want him, and who would he pick?

I can't see a guy like Valentino settling down any time soon - my sister loves types like him too. Which ones don't look like settling down types?

Yeah, Ollie would have tons of options and would be appealing to all types of foids I think. I think he'd have hooked up with some HQPs and MQPs in uni and would now be looking for a relationship with an HQNP.

I think Ollie, Tom, Alfie and maybe Oliver look like guys that would want to settle down before 28 or 29. The others look like they would maybe want to settle down in their very late 20s or 30s when their looks have faded and the slayer lifestyle becomes untenable.

• +1
I'd imagine those niggas would be flooded out with Stacylites and Stacies in hypergamy central but even they would be pumped and dumped if they didn't bring anything special to the table. Even Stacies there would cry out "all men are pigs" because they got pumped and dumped by these same men.

I can assure you that with the exception of Tom, I bet you none of them have stable girlfriends this same minute due to the face they have too many options to choose from. Tom chose marriage, but Muslims and Jews (he's the latter) tend to get married earlier than their Christian or secular peers here, even if they have a college degree.

If she looksmaxxes, she could possibly land herself a white-passing Arab with his pheno, which is pretty common among white-looking Levantines.

She read too many Wattpad fics in her teens, of course with all that prettyboy exposure she wants a good-looking man.

I think she'll continue to be pumped and dumped by good-looking white men at university even if I told her to wait for her Prince Charming and looksmax.
Man the worlds fucked, and with so many more things than lookism. I'm gonna dip for a few months, come back when I'm chad.
Your personal blog here is underrated AF, gonna miss.

Wishing you a harem of 72 HQNP mixed race HTBs :heart:

• JFL
Yeah, Ollie would have tons of options and would be appealing to all types of foids I think. I think he'd have hooked up with some HQPs and MQPs in uni and would now be looking for a relationship with an HQNP.

I think Ollie, Tom, Alfie and maybe Oliver look like guys that would want to settle down before 28 or 29. The others look like they would maybe want to settle down in their very late 20s or 30s when their looks have faded and the slayer lifestyle becomes untenable.
I'd say he even would have hooked up with some foids in London, even some HQNPs he didn't want an LTR with.
Agreed with all those; I'd say for the others, particularly the ones with super high SMV from gymcelling or having an outstanding face, would be unlikely to settle until at least their mid-30s.
I wouldn't be surprised if Tom was incel or nearcel in university. Guys like him at my uni were often incel and hung around soys and nerds.
Who do you think looks the least likely to settle down, or probably won't at all?

Man the worlds fucked, and with so many more things than lookism. I'm gonna dip for a few months, come back when I'm chad.
Your personal blog here is underrated AF, gonna miss.

Wishing you a harem of 72 HQNP mixed race HTBs :heart:
Thank you! What was your username on Lookism? :love::love::love:
I'd pick one out of the 72; much better option tbf.

Misogynist OP Gatekeeping his sister. Let her explore her sexuality maybe send her to FDS.

• JFL
Reactions: House Lannister, Xangsane and Deleted member 18340
Many Slavic foids also seem to value stability and hard work, not surprised at all.
the brown boys gotta for them to have Indo-Nordic slayer sons with green and blue eyes(y):owo:

• +1
I had an idea this evening, so after Iftar I sat with her in her bedroom to talk about her dating experiences. For your information:
  • She is currently PSL 4 due to being overweight. Before, she was around PSL 4.75.
    • Before becoming overweight, dyeing her hair pink, and getting a septum piercing (which she hides when she comes home from Uni), she looked quite similar to young Taylor Swift but curvier and shorter.
    • She's around average height for a typical UK foid.
    • She is 20.
    • She had no PiV sex, but she did admit to having oral sex on 2 boys before at uni. I asked her to describe what they looked like, and they were both tall, thin white HTN "indie boys".
    • Phenowise you can say she is of the "Manic Pixie Dream Girl" archetype, which looks something like this. Imagine foids like these but overweight:
View attachment 1639456View attachment 1639457

Before Uni, she'd be pretty similar to her, but with straight hair:
View attachment 1639490

I talked to her about her dating app matches, and so far, based on the profiles she showed me, she's not getting the men she wants:
  • She told me she gets lots of likes, but rejects almost all of them.
  • This is the case despite having a very filled-out bio, with her Spotify account linked.
  • Most of her matches are normies with a couple of HTNs here and there. She told me she only swiped on them because they had a good educational background, or in a good job (e.g. software engineer).
  • A typical match for her would be a white PSL 4 software engineer.
  • Her ideal man would be someone "cute" with a good job, fit body and about 6' tall, and ideally white or white-passing.

I showed her this link, and asked her to pick out the men she would consider dating:

She selected these profiles:
View attachment 1639466View attachment 1639467View attachment 1639468View attachment 1639469View attachment 1639470View attachment 1639471View attachment 1639472View attachment 1639473

Those were the profiles my sister specifically picked out, and I asked her to choose what her ideal man would be out of the set. She chose this guy:

View attachment 1639475

I asked her about the possibility of this hypothetical guy having other women throwing themselves at him hoping to get his attention and commitment from them, some of them being very attractive, educated women. She told me that "pretty girls often have shitty, shallow personalities so that's where it's my time to shine".

I internally caged at this statement. :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

I believe if she chases lads like these now, she will end up racking up a high body count because they definitely will not commit to her. However I still think there is hope for her and I don't want her to become a whore, so I want to tell her to looksmaxx, lose weight and improve her personality before stepping back out there to get the guy she wants.

I also told her there is hope for her, as Tom is now married to a becky.

Boyos. What should my sister do if she wants to date guys like Ollie?

Blackpill tf out of your sister ..blackpill will drive her towards looksmaxxing

• +1
MURDER HER

• JFL
Reactions: Chadeep, House Lannister and Stopping@Nothing19
STAB HER IN THE THROAT

• JFL
Reactions: House Lannister and Stopping@Nothing19
no hate bro but why did we need to know this:lul:

• JFL
What shall I tell her?
Tell her world is fixated on looks ..no one is into your personality ...everyone will notice looks first ..tell her if she wants good looking men , she has to look the part herself ..or she can always settle for someone average -below average looking ..and she has to get rid of her septum rings , feminist hair if she wants to bag the good looking dudes ...most dudes are put off by that look

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and Xangsane
Tell her that she will get pumped and dumped otherwise
At the moment what kind of guy is her SMVmatch?
If she looksmaxxes who in the op can she get?

Tell her world is fixated on looks ..no one is into your personality ...everyone will notice looks first ..tell her if she wants good looking men , she has to look the part herself ..or she can always settle for someone average -below average looking ..and she has to get rid of her septum rings , feminist hair if she wants to bag the good looking dudes ...most dudes are put off by that look
If she looksmaxxes and gets rid of that crazy look, who in the op could she get realistically?

She's 4 PSL now, 4.75 PSL if she lost weight.

• Hmm...
Reactions: BearBoy and Deleted member 18840