I sat my standardscel sister (overweight MTB) down this evening to talk about the boys she wants. Is it over for her?

What should my sister do if she wants to date guys like the ones she picked out?

• Total voters
brutal, every tinder profile she choosed mogs me
But you said you were normie though?

I love your avi. Can't stop looking at it.

• JFL
Reactions: bogii
But you said you were normie though?

I love your avi. Can't stop looking at it.
yea 4 psl I think, but these guys don't look like 4psl:ogre:

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
yea 4 psl I think, but these guys don't look like 4psl:ogre:
Yeah. They are above average but still normie range. If you are a legit 4 PSL, 6 ft, white, with good pheno etc then these guys probably don't mog you that hard IRL. You also have to consider that they are using their best pics with editing etc.

Tbh most of these dudes look like the average white guys I'd see on a college campus. Niggas here disprove the blackpill with every single tinder experiment. As long as you look decent with good style, you will never struggle.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: bogii and Xangsane
Yeah. They are above average but still normie range. If you are a legit 4 PSL, 6 ft, white, with good pheno etc then these guys probably don't mog you that hard IRL. You also have to consider that they are using their best pics with editing etc.

Tbh most of these dudes look like the average white guys I'd see on a college campus. Niggas here disprove the blackpill with every single tinder experiment. As long as you look decent with good style, you will never struggle.
Same guy btw:

nah im Turk pheno 5'11, though times

Same guy btw:
Gonzalo looks uncanny af to me. He is def above average. But not chadlite level.

He could have done a lot better in your experiments if he had more NT pics.

• +1
Gonzalo looks uncanny af to me. He is def above average. But not chadlite level.

He could have done a lot better in your experiments if he had more NT pics.
Even in candids?

nah im Turk pheno 5'11, though times
In that case, these guys mog you hard. You have ethnic failo and are shorter than the average young white guy in my country.

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane and bogii
In that case, these guys mog you hard. You have ethnic failo and are shorter than the average young white guy in my country.
Does Gonzalocel have ethnic failo too? He's West Asian/white Ashkenazi

IDK. He looks a bit ethnic. So slight failo I guess.

• +1
It's over for this indian:

Probably stared at in gyms and treated like a truecel in his social circle. He could locationmax and be above average in some countries.

• So Sad
IDK. He looks a bit ethnic. So slight failo I guess.
I asked my dad what he thought of him and he said "he changed his nose shape to seem more European, but in the candids he is definitely from the Levant, Iran or Turkey" :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

I asked my dad what he thought of him and he said "he changed his nose shape to seem more European, but in the candids he is definitely from the Levant, Iran or Turkey" :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
Yeah. Middle eastern. This is a failo.

I am not saying he is dravidian or anything. He can still do well. Just not as much as a dude with north atlantid pheno.

• +1
1 inch shorter, it's over I'm gonna kms :ogre:

He could seamaxx
They'd take anything caucasoid
Nah. They don't like ethnics. You have to be a legit white guy.

I am not even sure if gonzalo could SEAmax.

• So Sad
Yeah. Middle eastern. This is a failo.

I am not saying he is dravidian or anything. He can still do well. Just not as much as a dude with north atlantid pheno.
He also said he furrowed his brow ridge to give off a more Southern European appearance, but even in the Tinder pics he still knew he was at least half MENA :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Nah. They don't like ethnics. You have to be a legit white guy.

I am not even sure if gonzalo could SEAmax.
So that means I can't SEAmax either?
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: what's the difference between someone from Norway and someone from Lebanon (who is a Muslim, not Christian) with a similar look and pheno?

1 inch shorter, it's over I'm gonna kms :ogre:
Not over dude. You are probably at a slight disadvantage. I know manlet dravidians who are getting interest from women on dating apps. If you have realistic standards, you can probably get a gf easily. With a social circle, you can even date very attractive women. Hypergamy is an autistic exaggeration.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: bogii and Xangsane
So that means I can't SEAmax either?
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: what's the difference between someone from Norway and someone from Lebanon (who is a Muslim, not Christian) with a similar look and pheno?
IDK. The thing is I do not even know what you look like but if the pics you sent are accurate, you really don't need to SEAmax or anything of the sort. Looks are not your issue at all save for a slight ethnic tax but this is moreso due to your background than what you look like.

• +1
IDK. The thing is I do not even know what you look like but if the pics you sent are accurate, you really don't need to SEAmax or anything of the sort. Looks are not your issue at all save for a slight ethnic tax but this is moreso due to your background than what you look like.
So happy to hear this. :):love:

So happy to hear this. :):love:
I honestly do not believe in hypergamy tbh.

The only people who believe in it overrate themselves and have ridiculous standards relative to what they bring to the table. A slightly overweight indian becky is probably the looksmatch for the average user here. They could probably get that with ease if they put in some effort to socialize. With money/status and some luck, they could do even better like HTB white women.

• +1
how is she 4 psl and you're a chad

There is no way your sister is a virgin, sorry bro.

I had an idea this evening, so after Iftar I sat with her in her bedroom to talk about her dating experiences. For your information:
  • She is currently PSL 4 due to being overweight. Before, she was around PSL 4.75.
    • Before becoming overweight, dyeing her hair pink, and getting a septum piercing (which she hides when she comes home from Uni), she looked quite similar to young Taylor Swift but curvier and shorter.
    • She's around average height for a typical UK foid.
    • She is 20.
    • She had no PiV sex, but she did admit to having oral sex on 2 boys before at uni. I asked her to describe what they looked like, and they were both tall, thin white HTN "indie boys".
    • Phenowise you can say she is of the "Manic Pixie Dream Girl" archetype, which looks something like this. Imagine foids like these but overweight:
View attachment 1639456View attachment 1639457

Before Uni, she'd be pretty similar to her, but with straight hair:
View attachment 1639490

I talked to her about her dating app matches, and so far, based on the profiles she showed me, she's not getting the men she wants:
  • She told me she gets lots of likes, but rejects almost all of them.
  • This is the case despite having a very filled-out bio, with her Spotify account linked.
  • Most of her matches are normies with a couple of HTNs here and there. She told me she only swiped on them because they had a good educational background, or in a good job (e.g. software engineer).
  • A typical match for her would be a white PSL 4 software engineer.
  • Her ideal man would be someone "cute" with a good job, fit body and about 6' tall, and ideally white or white-passing.

I showed her this link, and asked her to pick out the men she would consider dating:

She selected these profiles:
View attachment 1639466View attachment 1639467View attachment 1639468View attachment 1639469View attachment 1639470View attachment 1639471View attachment 1639472View attachment 1639473

Those were the profiles my sister specifically picked out, and I asked her to choose what her ideal man would be out of the set. She chose this guy:

View attachment 1639475

I asked her about the possibility of this hypothetical guy having other women throwing themselves at him hoping to get his attention and commitment from them, some of them being very attractive, educated women. She told me that "pretty girls often have shitty, shallow personalities so that's where it's my time to shine".

I internally caged at this statement. :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

I believe if she chases lads like these now, she will end up racking up a high body count because they definitely will not commit to her. However I still think there is hope for her and I don't want her to become a whore, so I want to tell her to looksmaxx, lose weight and improve her personality before stepping back out there to get the guy she wants.

I also told her there is hope for her, as Tom is now married to a becky.

Boyos. What should my sister do if she wants to date guys like Ollie?

I can guarantee you the indie boys looked nothing like the chads in the pic you showed. She is fucking Whire normies and eating their semen and you didn’t beat her or tell daddy to send her back to jalalabad

• +1
I can guarantee you the indie boys looked nothing like the chads in the pic you showed. She is fucking Whire normies and eating their semen and you didn’t beat her or tell daddy to send her back to jalalabad
I estimated they were HTN, she said "they were cute boys" so I based my estimation on that sentence.

Could you convince her to get an LTN oofy doofy by letting her know that if she does this, she'll have the power in the relationship?

• JFL
Could you convince her to get an LTN oofy doofy by letting her know that if she does this, she'll have the power in the relationship?
I don't think she wants them.

I had an idea this evening, so after Iftar I sat with her in her bedroom to talk about her dating experiences. For your information:
  • She is currently PSL 4 due to being overweight. Before, she was around PSL 4.75.
    • Before becoming overweight, dyeing her hair pink, and getting a septum piercing (which she hides when she comes home from Uni), she looked quite similar to young Taylor Swift but curvier and shorter.
    • She's around average height for a typical UK foid.
    • She is 20.
    • She had no PiV sex, but she did admit to having oral sex on 2 boys before at uni. I asked her to describe what they looked like, and they were both tall, thin white HTN "indie boys".
    • Phenowise you can say she is of the "Manic Pixie Dream Girl" archetype, which looks something like this. Imagine foids like these but overweight:
View attachment 1639456View attachment 1639457

Before Uni, she'd be pretty similar to her, but with straight hair:
View attachment 1639490

I talked to her about her dating app matches, and so far, based on the profiles she showed me, she's not getting the men she wants:
  • She told me she gets lots of likes, but rejects almost all of them.
  • This is the case despite having a very filled-out bio, with her Spotify account linked.
  • Most of her matches are normies with a couple of HTNs here and there. She told me she only swiped on them because they had a good educational background, or in a good job (e.g. software engineer).
  • A typical match for her would be a white PSL 4 software engineer.
  • Her ideal man would be someone "cute" with a good job, fit body and about 6' tall, and ideally white or white-passing.

I showed her this link, and asked her to pick out the men she would consider dating:

She selected these profiles:
View attachment 1639466View attachment 1639467View attachment 1639468View attachment 1639469View attachment 1639470View attachment 1639471View attachment 1639472View attachment 1639473

Those were the profiles my sister specifically picked out, and I asked her to choose what her ideal man would be out of the set. She chose this guy:

View attachment 1639475

I asked her about the possibility of this hypothetical guy having other women throwing themselves at him hoping to get his attention and commitment from them, some of them being very attractive, educated women. She told me that "pretty girls often have shitty, shallow personalities so that's where it's my time to shine".

I internally caged at this statement. :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

I believe if she chases lads like these now, she will end up racking up a high body count because they definitely will not commit to her. However I still think there is hope for her and I don't want her to become a whore, so I want to tell her to looksmaxx, lose weight and improve her personality before stepping back out there to get the guy she wants.

I also told her there is hope for her, as Tom is now married to a becky.

Boyos. What should my sister do if she wants to date guys like Ollie?

Taymax or death