I sat my standardscel sister (overweight MTB) down this evening to talk about the boys she wants. Is it over for her?

What should my sister do if she wants to date guys like the ones she picked out?

• Total voters
not you I meant 5ft1cel :feelskek: I think everyone knows what race u are by now
But of the guys in the OP, if she looksmaxxes, who could she get realistically?
I want to give her some hope and I don't want to sound like a doomer; women don't like that.
I already told her that Tom married a Becky :lul::lul::lul:

How much would she need to compromise?
Even if she loses weight and looksmaxxes, would she still have to compromise?

I was a little sad when she told me she gave a blowjob to two different guys (I'm assuming uncut too, as they were white) but at least she didn't do PiV. Still, oral counts.

She believes because she looks white, she's on the same level as a European, unlike me who rejects that idea.
Brother, women are status chasers. They like status. Whites have the most status in the UK thus she will gladly throw ethnics under the bus to be closer to whiteness, I've seen it happen time and time again. Women have no morals or loyalty, they only want what is best for them and that's it.

For all intents and purposes. She is white. She thinks she is white and probably makes jokes about arabs fucking camels and goats in order to appease whites.

She needs to lose weight and looksmax, then she has to accept the idea that young dudes with good jobs aren't going to settle down with anyone yet. Esp white europeans, who will marry later in life. Her best shot is chasing white passing arabs or religious dudes.

• +1
Reactions: johncruz12345, Chadeep, Xangsane and 1 other person
@Xangsane your sister well, tbh bro. I like you dude, so don't take this personally.

But you're about to be redpilled on women tbh. Women are whores. They all whore out in uni, she's at the point in her life where her smv has peaked, plenty of guys will hit on her and have sex with her. But she is going to be confused, "why do these men fuck me, but won't date me!". Women don't understand guys fuck anything, she is being fed a constant stream of validation and promises of commitment from various men.

Women don't have a moral compass, she doesn't care about the idea of having a low bc or being a virgin. She could easily just lie to her partner about it, things like a woman's bodycount matters to men. To women, it doesn't matter at all.

Nigga she's going to whore out, you won't really be able to stop it.
It's okay.
Not even if I told her if she keeps in her lane, she'll get her Prince Charming? I do want to give her a little bit of hope, since my ultra-low bc foid friend got a Chadlite to keep, and Tom married a Becky.

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet
It's okay.
Not even if I told her if she keeps in her lane, she'll get her Prince Charming? I do want to give her a little bit of hope, since my ultra-low bc foid friend got a Chadlite to keep, and Tom married a Becky.
low bc friend of yours she is HQNP, she is a rare breed who vetted guys out. Your sister didn't vet anyone, it's not in her nature. You have to just accept that. I mean look at her, her hair is dyed, she's got a septum, etc. The type of boys she wants won't stay with her. They are prettyboys at the peak of their SMV, who are literally being given plenty of attention from MUCH better looking white women. She's going to settle with a betabux and resent him.

It breaks my heart hearing about this tbh, but there's a reason why women of the past weren't given this much freedom in dating

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
Brother, women are status chasers. They like status. Whites have the most status in the UK thus she will gladly throw ethnics under the bus to be closer to whiteness, I've seen it happen time and time again. Women have no morals or loyalty, they only want what is best for them and that's it.

For all intents and purposes. She is white. She thinks she is white and probably makes jokes about arabs fucking camels and goats in order to appease whites.

She needs to lose weight and looksmax, then she has to accept the idea that young dudes with good jobs aren't going to settle down with anyone yet. Esp white europeans, who will marry later in life. Her best shot is chasing white passing arabs or religious dudes.
I knew two foids (both of my ethnicity, one was ginger, the other was blonde) who tried to fit in with whites so much by abandoning their Arab side and LARPing as fully white. One reverted back to her Arab side and is now a hijabi.

If young dudes with good jobs aren't going to settle down with anyone:
  • How come Tom is married to a Becky in his mid-20s?
  • How come my prude foid friend kept a Chadlite in an LTR?
Most guys I know that are in LTRs are average-looking guys; the good-looking ones are either with looksmatched foids with good status/jobs or prudemaxxed noodlefoids.

She'd also complain that the Arabs here are "misogynistic", even the "pretty" ones (I'm assuming the white-passing ones)

• +1
Reactions: johncruz12345 and FailedNormieManlet
Btw whatever a women tells u is wrong it’s much more trust me. She’s probably being railed by 100 aryan hitler tier 6’2+ white dudes by now and gets called a terrorist during sex which turns her on that’s the brutal truth dude

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet and Xangsane
If you post picture of her I promise not to fap to it.
2sZQ.gif

claims sister is 4.75 when not fat, then posts pictures of girls that are 95th to 99th percentile to describe how she looks.

• JFL
If you post picture of her I promise not to fap to it.
2sZQ.gif

claims sister is 4.75 when not fat, then posts pictures of girls that are 95th to 99th percentile to describe how she looks.
They're examples boyo

I knew two foids (both of my ethnicity, one was ginger, the other was blonde) who tried to fit in with whites so much by abandoning their Arab side and LARPing as fully white. One reverted back to her Arab side and is now a hijabi.

Most guys I know that are in LTRs are average-looking guys; the good-looking ones are either with looksmatched foids with good status/jobs or prudemaxxed noodlefoids.
tom/gonzalo is a jew, he married in his mid 20s, jews tend to marry other jews and the threshold is lower.
Your prude friend made this guy commit a lot and she got her chadlite bf, they're in their mid 20s I assume?

Your sister is 18, no 19 year old male who is good looking is going to settle down so easily.

• +1
  • JFL

She'd also complain that the Arabs here are "misogynistic", even the "pretty" ones (I'm assuming the white-passing ones)
also why do you think the arab girl became hijabi again bro? She was getting pumped and dumped by white dudes and she had to settle with an arab guy in the end.

Bro I told you about my cousin who says "bengalis are misogynistic, that's why I don't date them", you know it's cope right? White guys can be just as bad, just as evil. But they get a pass? Arabs aren't a monolith and she knows that. It's just that girls know they can't outwardly say white supremacist shit like that.

When my cousin was 15/16, she'd always say "indian dudes are gross, I would never date a brown guy, white guys only for me!" she'd say this with pride btw.

In her eyes being with a white dude was something to be proud, something which made her above all other brown people. I didn't comment on it at the time, I laughed at it knowing the future.

Now what does she say? She says she only doesn't date brown dudes because they are misogynistic she is 19 now. She now has the new excuse because her real reason isn't pc.

• +1
Reactions: Lmao
low bc friend of yours she is HQNP, she is a rare breed who vetted guys out. Your sister didn't vet anyone, it's not in her nature. You have to just accept that. I mean look at her, her hair is dyed, she's got a septum, etc. The type of boys she wants won't stay with her. They are prettyboys at the peak of their SMV, who are literally being given plenty of attention from MUCH better looking white women. She's going to settle with a betabux and resent him.

It breaks my heart hearing about this tbh, but there's a reason why women of the past weren't given this much freedom in dating
I figure out that's why my HQNP ethnic friend got her Prince Charming. I reckon even if she had a body count of ONE before him and if her personality had flaws (even being HQNP), her Chadlite with a good job wouldn't even commit to her.

I also know of another prudemaxxed black foid (tall educationmaxxed MTB with dreads) who is taking the same route as my prude friend, but she isn't getting the same results as my friend. She is the sister of one of my friends.

So I guess my sister is P rather than NP?

Even after looksmaxxing she won't get the prettyboys she wants? So should I just break it to her that it's over and she'd have to look elsewhere, like the lads I sent you a while ago?

• +1
Btw whatever a women tells u is wrong it’s much more trust me. She’s probably being railed by 100 aryan hitler tier 6’2+ white dudes by now and gets called a terrorist during sex which turns her on that’s the brutal truth dude
She just told me the guys she sucked off were "tall white indie guys".

Uncut Anglos too for Arab foids :feelsohgod:

• So Sad
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet and House Lannister
I figure out that's why my HQNP ethnic friend got her Prince Charming. I reckon even if she had a body count of ONE before him and if her personality had flaws (even being HQNP), her Chadlite with a good job wouldn't even commit to her.

I also know of another prudemaxxed black foid (tall educationmaxxed MTB with dreads) who is taking the same route as my prude friend, but she isn't getting the same results as my friend. She is the sister of one of my friends.

So I guess my sister is P rather than NP?

Even after looksmaxxing she won't get the prettyboys she wants? So should I just break it to her that it's over and she'd have to look elsewhere, like the lads I sent you a while ago?
I think your sister's issues are a lot deeper dude. As gay as it sounds. She needs to accept that she isn't a white person and that she is mixed race. She needs to accept herself for who she is firstly, having that sort of worship of whites and pent up resentment towards your own race is bound to cause troubles I.E. She is going to put up with abusive and shitty men because they are white.

Secondly, she should keep in mind that most dudes aren't going to commit. I want to say tell her to read r/fds, but that place is quite toxic.

Your sister sounds to me like she is a bit insecure and wants to just fit in tbh, was she sheltered as a kid? She needs to looksmax and bring shit to the table, atm not to sound mean. But she is a bit entitled, like she is overweight ffs. What does she exactly have that other girls won't provide?

I think she should looksmax and stop chasing guys for a while and focus on developing herself as a person. A lot of people at that age want sex for the validation and nothing more, that needing of validation stems from insecurity.

Tell her to date guys who treat her nicely and have healthy lifestyles, if they are arab, black, or chinese, it shouldn't matter. White people aren't saints who can do no wrong.

• +1
tom/gonzalo is a jew, he married in his mid 20s, jews tend to marry other jews and the threshold is lower.
Your prude friend made this guy commit a lot and she got her chadlite bf, they're in their mid 20s I assume?

Your sister is 18, no 19 year old male who is good looking is going to settle down so easily.
I've indeed noticed that Jews tend to only marry other Jews, even if they're of a different race. Maureen Lipman who is a white Ashkenazi Jew married two guys (both of them died), one Ashkenazi and the other a MENA Jew.

By threshold do you mean looks threshold to date one? So I'm guessing if Tom was a white-passing Arab, he'd take my sister?

My prude friend and the guy are both in their mid-20s (25 going on 26, they met when she was about to turn 24) - I did ask her what she did to get him and she said she took advice from an ethnic female friend of hers and vetted crazily, without stating from the beginning she wanted a relationship. She kept that a secret, and the guy committed to her within one month.

I'm guessing if my sister wants a young hot guy to settle with, she'd have to take the same path my prudemaxxed friend took, and wait till her mid 20s?

• +1
I've indeed noticed that Jews tend to only marry other Jews, even if they're of a different race. Maureen Lipman who is a white Ashkenazi Jew married two guys (both of them died), one Ashkenazi and the other a MENA Jew.

By threshold do you mean looks threshold to date one? So I'm guessing if Tom was a white-passing Arab, he'd take my sister?

My prude friend and the guy are both in their mid-20s (25 going on 26, they met when she was about to turn 24) - I did ask her what she did to get him and she said she took advice from an ethnic female friend of hers and vetted crazily, without stating from the beginning she wanted a relationship. She kept that a secret, and the guy committed to her within one month.

I'm guessing if my sister wants a young hot guy to settle with, she'd have to take the same path my prudemaxxed friend took, and wait till her mid 20s?
Yup 100%. Only way she is going to bag a white euro dude is by going for mid 20s dudes. Whites don't get married and commit at early ages - esp if they are prettyboy chads.

Looks threshold yeah, like the threshold to date a bengali muslim girl for me is low, I pass it quite easily. But white women the standard is higher, and I need to tick more boxes.

She is approaching shit in a very stupid and womanlike manner, where she thinks things will bend to her will

• +1
Get her married or I’m ashamed of you son. Don’t let her whore around :lasereyes:
You are retarded if you think she wont whore around even when married

• JFL
She told me that "pretty girls often have shitty, shallow personalities so that's where it's my time to shine".
Imagine her looksmatch also thinking he can get a girl like her through "game" and "personality" superior to those "shallow Chads", just to get swiped left on because he's a 5'9 Ahmed normie :ROFLMAO:

What makes her think men with abundance will overlook her looks because muh personality when she doesn’t do that herself?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: House Lannister and Xangsane
also why do you think the arab girl became hijabi again bro? She was getting pumped and dumped by white dudes and she had to settle with an arab guy in the end.

Bro I told you about my cousin who says "bengalis are misogynistic, that's why I don't date them", you know it's cope right? White guys can be just as bad, just as evil. But they get a pass? Arabs aren't a monolith and she knows that. It's just that girls know they can't outwardly say white supremacist shit like that.

When my cousin was 15/16, she'd always say "indian dudes are gross, I would never date a brown guy, white guys only for me!" she'd say this with pride btw.

In her eyes being with a white dude was something to be proud, something which made her above all other brown people. I didn't comment on it at the time, I laughed at it knowing the future.

Now what does she say? She says she only doesn't date brown dudes because they are misogynistic she is 19 now. She now has the new excuse because her real reason isn't pc.
Definitely was getting pumped and dumped while her brother studymaxxed.

That's cope; they are basically rejecting guys of their own race because they don't find them attractive and are trying to justify their preference for white guys. What they don't understand is that the further away the foid is from being white, the more likely she is to get pumped and dumped, as proven by this thread:
My sister, who is in the "white/light ethnic" group, wouldn't face as strong as a penalty than say, Indian foods, but culture tax may still apply.

It's just like a "creepy Indian dude" approaching a white Stacy.

What's funny is that these white guys these curryfoids often end up with aren't the beautiful prettyboys they dream of, but the McLovincels they are disgusted by, but they still date them because of their skin colour and European features. They date them because they think dating any white guy is a status symbol.

• +1
Definitely was getting pumped and dumped while her brother studymaxxed.

That's cope; they are basically rejecting guys of their own race because they don't find them attractive and are trying to justify their preference for white guys. What they don't understand is that the further away the foid is from being white, the more likely she is to get pumped and dumped, as proven by this thread:
My sister, who is in the "white/light ethnic" group, wouldn't face as strong as a penalty than say, Indian foods, but culture tax may still apply.

It's just like a "creepy Indian dude" approaching a white Stacy.

What's funny is that these white guys these curryfoids often end up with aren't the beautiful prettyboys they dream of, but the McLovincels they are disgusted by, but they still date them because of their skin colour and European features. They date them because they think dating any white guy is a status symbol.
Yes ofc it is cope, the "misogyny" thing is total bullshit, white men can be just as abusive. In fact many whites drink alcohol and beat their wives for example.

Curryfoids end up dating mclovins yeah, I've noticed this pattern a long time ago and it's why I don't care if curries date whites tbh. The status symbol thing is real too, it's actually pretty disgusting I think. They are literally holding our race back a lot.

I'd say I am lucky because the white dude worship thing isn't that common amongst bengalis and curries in general, but it's still there, they're more likely to worship arabs though imo.

It's fucked up tbh, not much we can do about it

• +1
  • +1
I think your sister's issues are a lot deeper dude. As gay as it sounds. She needs to accept that she isn't a white person and that she is mixed race. She needs to accept herself for who she is firstly, having that sort of worship of whites and pent up resentment towards your own race is bound to cause troubles I.E. She is going to put up with abusive and shitty men because they are white.

Secondly, she should keep in mind that most dudes aren't going to commit. I want to say tell her to read r/fds, but that place is quite toxic.

Your sister sounds to me like she is a bit insecure and wants to just fit in tbh, was she sheltered as a kid? She needs to looksmax and bring shit to the table, atm not to sound mean. But she is a bit entitled, like she is overweight ffs. What does she exactly have that other girls won't provide?

I think she should looksmax and stop chasing guys for a while and focus on developing herself as a person. A lot of people at that age want sex for the validation and nothing more, that needing of validation stems from insecurity.

Tell her to date guys who treat her nicely and have healthy lifestyles, if they are arab, black, or chinese, it shouldn't matter. White people aren't saints who can do no wrong.
I agree with this; I accepted the fact I'm not white and never will be seen as one despite the fact I have brown hair and blue eyes. And I want to tell this to my sister. I told that to one of the white-larping Arab foids before and she got so pissed off at me when I told her that she should accept this fact and embrace her non-European side. :lul::lul::lul::lul:

I am thinking of sending her some snippets from FDS but I'm worried she'd be brainwashed by them and become a crazy cat lady.

She was extremely sheltered yes, like most Muslim foids here.

She's just like other girls with extreme baggage issues. I can count endless foids who are just like her on Tinder.

She's not open to Black or Chinese, but she might chance a white-passing prettyboy Arab if "he isn't misogynistic", but moans at the fact "they are rare and popular with other girls".

• +1
I agree with this; I accepted the fact I'm not white and never will be seen as one despite the fact I have brown hair and blue eyes. And I want to tell this to my sister. I told that to one of the white-larping Arab foids before and she got so pissed off at me when I told her that she should accept this fact and embrace her non-European side. :lul::lul::lul::lul:

I am thinking of sending her some snippets from FDS but I'm worried she'd be brainwashed by them and become a crazy cat lady.

She was extremely sheltered yes, like most Muslim foids here.

She's just like other girls with extreme baggage issues. I can count endless foids who are just like her on Tinder.

She's not open to Black or Chinese, but she might chance a white-passing prettyboy Arab if "he isn't misogynistic", but moans at the fact "they are rare and popular with other girls".
I told many brown girls and ethnic foids "you will never be white" and they lose their shit plenty of times.

Yeah dude tbh, if she doesn't get her issues sorted out relating to her identity, she's going to end up with a mclovincel in the future

• JFL
Yup 100%. Only way she is going to bag a white euro dude is by going for mid 20s dudes. Whites don't get married and commit at early ages - esp if they are prettyboy chads.

Looks threshold yeah, like the threshold to date a bengali muslim girl for me is low, I pass it quite easily. But white women the standard is higher, and I need to tick more boxes.

She is approaching shit in a very stupid and womanlike manner, where she thinks things will bend to her will
Should I tell her that the Toms of the UK are waiting somewhere just to keep her happy? His pheno is common among white-passing MENAs, particularly Levantines.

Even then, she'd moan by saying "guys like him are rare and too many other girls want them" :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

I agree with this, if she wants here white prettyboy chad she'd have to wait, just like my friend. The guy she's with is a jock-ish prettyboy, very NP.

What do white women expect from you?

• +1
There is hopergamy 4 her

• JFL
Imagine her looksmatch also thinking he can get a girl like her through "game" and "personality" superior to those "shallow Chads", just to get swiped left on because he's a 5'9 Ahmed normie :ROFLMAO:

What makes her think men with abundance will overlook her looks because muh personality when she doesn’t do that herself?
Well, for starters, Tom is now married to a Becky.
However, they are Jews; they tend to marry within their own religion, just like Muslims.

Yes ofc it is cope, the "misogyny" thing is total bullshit, white men can be just as abusive. In fact many whites drink alcohol and beat their wives for example.

Curryfoids end up dating mclovins yeah, I've noticed this pattern a long time ago and it's why I don't care if curries date whites tbh. The status symbol thing is real too, it's actually pretty disgusting I think. They are literally holding our race back a lot.

I'd say I am lucky because the white dude worship thing isn't that common amongst bengalis and curries in general, but it's still there, they're more likely to worship arabs though imo.

It's fucked up tbh, not much we can do about it
This; I feel my Chad friend would be like this. He drinks alcohol and just spits out at anyone, typical chav.

It's funny how northeastern noodles used to date mclovins 5 years ago but now they seem to be hogging all the prettyboy yuppiemaxxed mid-20s chadlites by playing prude/femininity/education game :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

I met a bengali at uni (femcel tier) who said "brown men are misogynistic" and dated a fat Mexican student :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

• JFL
Should I tell her that the Toms of the UK are waiting somewhere just to keep her happy? His pheno is common among white-passing MENAs, particularly Levantines.

Even then, she'd moan by saying "guys like him are rare and too many other girls want them" :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

I agree with this, if she wants here white prettyboy chad she'd have to wait, just like my friend. The guy she's with is a jock-ish prettyboy, very NP.

What do white women expect from you?
Give to her straight maybe. Tell her young dudes aren't looking for girlfriends and most guys want a quick shag. Esp if they are good looking, just tell her either she waits for a few years and gets very fit during that time period and looksmaxxes. Or accept being pumped and dumped.

White women who like me are MQNP, I am expected to be funny/somewhat clever and witty, expected to be caring and somewhat romantic too

• +1
I told many brown girls and ethnic foids "you will never be white" and they lose their shit plenty of times.

Yeah dude tbh, if she doesn't get her issues sorted out relating to her identity, she's going to end up with a mclovincel in the future
How likely do you think she will end up with a mclovincel?

Of the guys in the OP, which ones are realistic enough for her if she looksmaxxes?

In this case, pretend Tom is Arab, not Jewish.

• JFL
Reactions: mulattomaxxer and Xangsane
Give to her straight maybe. Tell her young dudes aren't looking for girlfriends and most guys want a quick shag. Esp if they are good looking, just tell her either she waits for a few years and gets very fit during that time period and looksmaxxes. Or accept being pumped and dumped.

White women who like me are MQNP, I am expected to be funny/somewhat clever and witty, expected to be caring and somewhat romantic too
Hmmm. If I tell her this, she'd tell me "how come there are so many girls with cute boyfriends at university?"
But if she does, I will tell her about the success story with my ethnic prudemaxxed friend.

Can you do all of that to get the MQNPs or do you want HQNP?

• +1
I'll try get a candid of her because all the pics she takes of herself are fraudmaxxed :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
send me pics of your sister too broski

• +1
This; I feel my Chad friend would be like this. He drinks alcohol and just spits out at anyone, typical chav.

It's funny how northeastern noodles used to date mclovins 5 years ago but now they seem to be hogging all the prettyboy yuppiemaxxed mid-20s chadlites by playing prude/femininity/education game :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

I met a bengali at uni (femcel tier) who said "brown men are misogynistic" and dated a fat Mexican student :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
Yeah tbh, her view of whites is stupid as fuck.

Of the guys in the OP, which ones are realistic enough for her if she looksmaxxes?

Pretty likely if she is still overweight
Hmmm. If I tell her this, she'd tell me "how come there are so many girls with cute boyfriends at university?"
But if she does, I will tell her about the success story with my ethnic prudemaxxed friend.

Can you do all of that to get the MQNPs or do you want HQNP?
Tell her she barely knows how their relationships are.

Erm pretty much yeah dude. I pass looks threshold for a lot of MQNP girls, but I'd have to meet them in a social circle setting and speak to them and shit. I want to be like chad and slay them on looks alone.

I looksmax so I have more options. I hate the fact a lot of women see short indians as betabux material, I want to cause these girls pain and make them experience hell.

• JFL
Reactions: Chadeep, Xangsane and incel194012940

If she's looksmaxxed but still dressed like an alt girl, I doubt even Tom would LTR her.
If it's a white passing MENA, who wants a LTR, they most likely will want a HQNP girl, even if she brutally fogs them. Obviously no chance with white chad/chadlite

This is my prediction for who will be visiting during the holidays if you don't get through to her.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: House Lannister and Xangsane
I'll try get a candid of her because all the pics she takes of herself are fraudmaxxed :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
send me a pic of her too, I am curious what she looks like. I won't leak or save ofc

• +1
Her ideal man would be someone "cute" with a good job, fit body and about 6' tall, and ideally white or white-passing.
All this and I'm muslim as well tell ur father to arrengedmarriagemaxx us tbh.

• JFL
send me pics of your sister too broski
I gotta make sure she doesn't catch me taking a candid and that it's clear, as all her pics she sends to me and on her socials are frauded so badly :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15004
send me a pic of her too, I am curious what she looks like. I won't leak or save ofc
See below:
I gotta make sure she doesn't catch me taking a candid and that it's clear, as all her pics she sends to me and on her socials are frauded so badly :lul:
It's like to the point where she looks like a Stacylite in her pics. All perfectly anglefrauded, FaceTuned and all. They're not representative of her at all.

• JFL
  • Her ideal man would be someone "cute" with a good job, fit body and about 6' tall, and ideally white or white-passing.
I asked her about the possibility of this hypothetical guy having other women throwing themselves at him hoping to get his attention and commitment from them, some of them being very attractive, educated women. She told me that "pretty girls often have shitty, shallow personalities so that's where it's my time to shine".

I believe if she chases lads like these now, she will end up racking up a high body count because they definitely will not commit to her. However I still think there is hope for her and I don't want her to become a whore, so I want to tell her to looksmaxx, lose weight and improve her personality before stepping back out there to get the guy she wants.

Boyos. What should my sister do if she wants to date guys like Ollie?
Firstly tell her to drop the 6ft + requirement. She is 5ft 2. She is asking for somebody who is 90th percentile height. Just on this metric alone her dating pool has shrunk astronomically.

White passing...
Connor murphy mental breakdown

Ethnic tax is too much.

Over thing she should do.
  • At the bare minimum lose weight. Preferably she would gymcell for a nice a$$ but w/e. Being at a normal weight means she fogs 40% of women.
  • Keep her hair a natrual colour. Neon coloured hair is subhuman as fuck. I doubt any of the guys she chose from the tinder thing would want a pink haired chubby gf. Sure they would fuck her but I doubt they would want anything serious with her.
  • Continue to work on herself.
  • Tell her that she has to match what she wants to attract. She cannot demmand a fit boyfriend when she is a neon haired chubby. She will just get pumped and dumped by these guys.
  • Tell her to stop coping about pretty girls having shit personalities.

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, Xangsane and FailedNormieManlet
If she's looksmaxxed but still dressed like an alt girl, I doubt even Tom would LTR her.

If it's a white passing MENA, who wants a LTR, they most likely will want a HQNP girl, even if she brutally fogs them. Obviously no chance with white chad/chadlite
View attachment 1639577
This is my prediction for who will be visiting during the holidays if you don't get through to her.
Tom married a non-alt Becky :lul: Do the other guys look like they have high standards?

She's not really looking for an LTR, but is fine with a couple of hookups here and there but I want to stop her from hooking up as that would mean she's less likely to land her dream man.

She's SMVmatched with BlackOps2cel :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul: imagine if I told her this, how she would feel :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and incel194012940
Yeah tbh, her view of whites is stupid as fuck.

Pretty likely if she is still overweight

Tell her she barely knows how their relationships are.

Erm pretty much yeah dude. I pass looks threshold for a lot of MQNP girls, but I'd have to meet them in a social circle setting and speak to them and shit. I want to be like chad and slay them on looks alone.

I looksmax so I have more options. I hate the fact a lot of women see short indians as betabux material, I want to cause these girls pain and make them experience hell.
What if she lost weight and became a normal or slim weight?

I want to tell her that they may just be friends or FwBs. Most relationships I knew at uni were FwBs, which benefits the man, but not the woman long-term.

You have potential to turn into a HTN, you could wear some lifts.

Do you get a lot of IOIs from Slavic foids?

• +1
All this and I'm muslim as well tell ur father to arrengedmarriagemaxx us tbh.
She'd like it if you were a white-passing prettyboy.
You could FaceAppmaxx to deceive her like all foids do on dating apps :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18372
What if she lost weight and became a normal or slim weight?

I want to tell her that they may just be friends or FwBs. Most relationships I knew at uni were FwBs, which benefits the man, but not the woman long-term.

You have potential to turn into a HTN, you could wear some lifts.

Do you get a lot of IOIs from Slavic foids?
She might a 5PSL dude then, but she needs to wait. Young men are bad news.

I can wear lifts and become HTN, but it doesn't defeat the point that these women are evil af. I want to cause them emotional damage and shit, and then I will settle down. I hate seeing injustice.

I never really notice slavic women in all honesty. Mainly Indian girls like me and the MQNP girls like the one who I posted off hinge

• +1
Firstly tell her to drop the 6ft + requirement. She is 5ft 2. She is asking for somebody who is 90th percentile height. Just on this metric alone her dating pool has shrunk astronomically.

White passing...
View attachment 1639569
Ethnic tax is too much.

Over thing she should do.
  • At the bare minimum lose weight. Preferably she would gymcell for a nice a$$ but w/e. Being at a normal weight means she fogs 40% of women.
  • Keep her hair a natrual colour. Neon coloured hair is subhuman as fuck. I doubt any of the guys she chose from the tinder thing would want a pink haired chubby gf. Sure they would fuck her but I doubt they would want anything serious with her.
  • Continue to work on herself.
  • Tell her that she has to match what she wants to attract. She cannot demmand a fit boyfriend when she is a neon haired chubby. She will just get pumped and dumped by these guys.
  • Tell her to stop coping about pretty girls having shit personalities.
What should her minimum height requirement be then?

Speaking of racetax for foids, here are the results. Obviously the further away they are from white, the more they get taxed:

What would you say is her SMVmatch right now? If she looksmaxxes and drops the pink hair, which of those guys could she get? (Assuming Tom is a white-looking levantine Arab in this example and not a Jew)

She'd like it if you were a white-passing prettyboy.
You could FaceAppmaxx to deceive her like all foids do on dating apps :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
White? Yes.
Boy? Yes.
Pretty? :forcedsmile:.

Athough I am a connoisseur of manic pixie dream girls so I could manipulate her into marriage regardless :lul:. I will exercise with the local one for now.

• JFL