I showed my face to this fat bitch on snap then

Outerz14

Outerz14

Kraken
She says okok then literally removed me after "I said what area you from" LOLL make in mind his face was on her Snapchat profile I didn't even mention hieght yet like thus conversation was probably 13 words jfll @halloweed @looksmaxxing223

• +1
Reactions: nofap and halloweed
She says okok then literally removed me after "I said what area you from" LOLL make in mind his face was on her Snapchat profile I didn't even mention hieght yet like thus conversation was probably 13 words jfll @halloweed @looksmaxxing223
Every women has an ego these days

Even the most deformed subhuman single mom of 5 fatass female has the ego of 10/10 multi millaonre 6’4 terrachad in 2024

• +1
Reactions: ezio6, noonespecial, halloweed and 2 others
Every women has an ego these days

Even the most deformed subhuman single mom of 5 fatass female has the ego of 10/10 multi millaonre 6’4 terrachad in 2024
I promise you these bitches deserve nothing in life :lul:

• +1
Reactions: halloweed, iloveboobs and Zenis
Fucking hell bro bang out gym atp

• +1
Reactions: Outerz14
I’ve had this happen tons of times with 300 pounders

• +1
brutal, still no girls interested in me bhai

• +1
We need to roid for more diphorism don't wait till your genes save you save yourself
i started using something that increases igf-1 dramatically, might save us atp.
dm me (im gatekeeping hard bro)

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: N1666 and Outerz14
Bitches got too high standards I cage every time mtbs delete me after I showed my face

• +1
I’ve had this happen tons of times with 300 pounders
ugly bitches are always the narciest, other girls compliment them endlessly “GURLLL YOURE SO PRETTY”

for girls the uglier someone is the more theyll compliment them, obv only with other foids

• +1
Reactions: nofap and Outerz14
ugly bitches are always the narciest, other girls compliment them endlessly “GURLLL YOURE SO PRETTY”

for girls the uglier someone is the more theyll compliment them, obv only with other foids
kinda facts, this one hot jb called me cute, and then this fat bitch said i had a big forehead. I was like well you have a big belly bitch i(in my head of course)

• +1
Reactions: chudlite and Outerz14
kinda facts, this one hot jb called me cute, and then this fat bitch said i had a big forehead. I was like well you have a big belly bitch i(in my head of course)

I’ve had the same thing happen

This htb called me cute, and her fat friend called me ugly asf immediately afterwards. I also was too much of a low t cuck to respond back

• +1
Reactions: chudlite and Outerz14
fat ltbs genuinely have higher standards then stacylite+ women

• +1
based my pookie anthony