I still can't believe it took until the 2010s for looksmax insights to be freely exchanged. You'd think 50s-90s there would be an outcry. Jock world.

D

Deleted member 19944

Mistral
You'd think in the 90s at the earliest there would be butthurt angry incels talking about jock culture.

Where were they? Why did it take until the 2010s and social media. surely there should have been angry anxious people even back then talking about these things.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: thecel, TUSSELEIF, Kingcel32 and 5 others
Back in the day women would have sex with anything. Normies weren't complaining, even if a chad jock was getting a little more pussy on the side.

Now women have spiritually transcended their human form and realised they exist on a completely different plane of existence to men. There is a prodigious difference in the dating outlook of a normie male in 1995, compared to 2022.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: jaw_is_law, ballskin, thecel and 14 others
Back in the day women would have sex with anything. Normies weren't complaining, even if a chad jock was getting a little more pussy on the side.

Now women have spiritually transcended their human form and realised they exist on a completely different plane of existence to men. There is a prodigious difference in the dating outlook of a normie male in 1995, compared to 2022.
why would they fuck anything tho. lol. i can see them being just as hypergamic.

maybe not as hypergamically but they would probably selective in their own circles

why would they fuck anything tho. lol. i can see them being just as hypergamic.
Happened also to me, only thanks to the blackpill and tinder I realized how much of a mogger I really am, I guess social media was that for females

Lotta old dudes say it was easier in the 90s n 2000s

• +1
Reactions: ballskin
the internet allowed the exchange of ideas which corroborated people's world views

• +1
Reactions: klamus, Danish_Retard, Deleted member 2729 and 1 other person
the internet allowed the exchange of ideas which corroborated people's world views
yeh but why 2010s instead of late 90s, early 00s.

You'd think in the 90s at the earliest there would be butthurt angry incels talking about jock culture.

Where were they? Why did it take until the 2010s and social media. surely there should have been angry anxious people even back then talking about these things.
Lookism is a modern mental illness

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 17829

Because of the internet. How the heck would incels find and communicate with one another outside of tech club after school? The internet/search engines didn't really get cooking before 2000's.

He fucked your mom
He’s got insecurities

Do you really think men are just supposed to muh masculinity harder than a chad? Losing battlr

Because of the internet. How the heck would incels find and communicate with one another outside of tech club after school? The internet/search engines didn't really get cooking before 2000's.
Yeah it seemed pretty dead in 2000s tho. All there was was pua hate. Looksmax culture was a reaction to pua it seems. I guess people were blue pilled in the 2000s Because otherwise we’re stupid blue pill pick up artist shit, and no one had any idea about the Black pill. Probably because before then information could have be freely exchanged, and people had more optimistic blue pill outlook, cynicism seems to be amor important thing now, it takes courage to be cynical especially whenever one is lying to you so that you can rot alone

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12002 and PURE ARYAN GENETICS
Yeah it seemed pretty dead in 2000s tho. All there was was pua hate. Looksmax culture was a reaction to pua it seems. I guess people were blue pilled in the 2000s Because otherwise we’re stupid blue pill pick up artist shit, and no one had any idea about the Black pill. Probably because before then information could have be freely exchanged, and people had more optimistic blue pill outlook, cynicism seems to be amor important thing now, it takes courage to be cynical especially whenever one is lying to you so that you can rot alone
People would pretend to be bluepilled

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12002
The situation wasn't anywhere near as bad back then. You could still be a normal looking guy and get a girlfriend of equal looks. You could be a 7 and expect to find a 7 gf without extreme effort or luck. Her behavior in the relationship would also be much better because she didn't have easy options from the palm of her hand (Tinder/Instagram orbiters) and constant male attention there too. She had to put in effort. It's not that talked about, but even if you GET a decent looking gf in the current environment, it's still often SHIT because of her behavior.

The situation wasn't anywhere near as bad back then. You could still be a normal looking guy and get a girlfriend of equal looks. You could be a 7 and expect to find a 7 gf without extreme effort or luck. Her behavior in the relationship would also be much better because she didn't have easy options from the palm of her hand (Tinder/Instagram orbiters) and constant male attention there too. She had to put in effort. It's not that talked about, but even if you GET a decent looking gf in the current environment, it's still often SHIT because of her behavior.
boomers say it's our fault. but is it? or just gaslighting on their part.

Still the situation was p bad in the 00s, I am just saying why in the 90s, 00s was it not that bad. prolly bc social meia didnt take hold yet. I'm jsut semi disappointed it took all of social media to make it a big deal. Before that all we had were misogynist schopenhauer/ nietzsche quotes.

Do you think its bc most men expected to be "big men" and not complain, etc?

A guy could have written a book about it and it would be become a cult classic, but nobody did.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12002
yes it also surprises me that we had nothing useful in the 2000s. the internet was already here, Google already existed, most of the science already existed but all we had was gymcelling, penis enlargement and Jewish men's magazines :feelshmm:

• +1
Reactions: ballskin
I literally knew I was ugly and hated it WITHOUT any of this shit. As if lookism comes from looksmax.org, no, it comes from GENETICS.

it’s like the age old argument on the origin of morality. morality comes from BIOLOGY not from god, in the same way lookism stems from BIOLOGY not an ideology.

• +1
Reactions: TUSSELEIF, Deleted member 8365, Deleted member 17829 and 1 other person
I mean as soon as the internet hit in the early 2000s, i wonder why it took another 10+ years for things to get rolling with this

I mean as soon as the internet hit in the early 2000s, i wonder why it took another 10+ years for things to get rolling with this
well hypergamy wasnt in full swing yet so people werent complaining as much yet. after online dating and social media became more prominent, womens standards started changing rapidly to where men were having even less success. also forums and these types of discussions were not socially normal in the beginning and slowly became moreso as time went on

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8365
well hypergamy wasnt in full swing yet so people werent complaining as much yet. after online dating and social media became more prominent, womens standards started changing rapidly to where men were having even less success. also forums and these types of discussions were not socially normal in the beginning and slowly became moreso as time went on
but people actually believed in pua was the funniest thing back then. didn't they? in the 00s. which is why it had its heyday.

were people just not able to blackpill themselves since the internet wasnt around long enough to have a comfortable platform where they could at least approach the subject matter as a stream instead of figure it out for themselves raw. taht would be painful prolly.

also ER apparently brought a lot of attention to it, bubble burst?

why wouldnt hypergamy be huge in the 00s? a lot of women were cunts even then. I guess feminism didnt overtake.

but people actually believed in pua was the funniest thing back then. didn't they? in the 00s. which is why it had its heyday.

were people just not able to blackpill themselves since the internet wasnt around long enough to have a comfortable platform where they could at least approach the subject matter as a stream instead of figure it out for themselves raw. taht would be painful prolly.

also ER apparently brought a lot of attention to it, bubble burst?

why wouldnt hypergamy be huge in the 00s? a lot of women were cunts even then. I guess feminism didnt overtake.
look there are a lot of micro factors that come into play, i cant name them all. the manosphere went through different phases of coping on how to get women

pua>bodybuilding>redpill>blackpill

i get HELLA girls nigga

• +1
Reactions: Fgsfds
look there are a lot of micro factors that come into play, i cant name them all. the manosphere went through different phases of coping on how to get women

pua>bodybuilding>redpill>blackpill
why did pua actually work on people in 2000s? no blackpill at all anywhere.

why did pua actually work on people in 2000s? no blackpill at all anywhere.
pua worked because women had lower standards and could be gamed more easily

pua worked because women had lower standards and could be gamed more easily
idk abotu that lol. Were they just more drawn to money? or "confidence"

I mean I doubt everything is "social media opened up way more options for avg girls to get their dream"

idk abotu that lol. Were they just more drawn to money? or "confidence"

I mean I doubt everything is "social media opened up way more options for avg girls to get their dream"
like i said there are tons of microfactors that we cant even name. youre thinking too much into this

Because things werent Bad before Tinder

Two reasons:
Online Dating
Social media
Those have exposed us to the brutal reality when they enabled women to pick and choose the best.

Don't you young ass niggas remember the 80s?