I think having wide hips are not that a problem

Tallooksmaxxer

Tallooksmaxxer

Kraken
Girls wont put your picture near to arnold's to compare it like we do here. I doubt its that much noticable irl.

face and height = %90 of your smv

unless you have Klinefelter syndrome or severly narrow shoulders; framecel = volcel

2920682 2912215 1653891106833

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Brazitard, ItsOverCel, racoon4 and 2 others
nah bruh. this or it's over

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Banderacell, chigoha, Deleted member and 3 others
Girls wont put your picture near to arnold's to compare it like we do here. I doubt its that much noticable irl.

face and height = %90 of your smv

unless you have Klinefelter syndrome or severly narrow shoulders; framecel = volcel

View attachment 1727724

if you are a gymcel then your SMV comes from physique then face then height imo, as long as you are like 5'10-5'11, im gonna be honest if I didnt use PEDs I wouldnt get the looks and attention I do, girls lie when they say they will settle for a dad bod or a little bit of muscle when in reality a good muscular & lean physique is universally attractive the same way certain features are like hunter eyes, I think going to the gym has blown up a lot and more and more girls are going so I can see them changing their preferences to match their new found passion/hobby, its a shame how those that dont take PEDs arent respected enough for their physique because it doesnt match the standards on what we see on social media, the fake natty scene has kinda caused a lot of body dysmorphia

• +1
Reactions: mug, Tallooksmaxxer and gamma
There are 2 types of wide hips.

1) Wide ilium bones (aka the red part of the right photo) AND hip joints in relation to your waist, ribcage and shoulders:
xkvul6am.jpg
7U3hBBx.jpg

2) Wide hip joints ONLY in relation to your waist, ribcage and shoulders but NORMAL upper hips as wide as your small waist, like Gandy, me or people with prominent femoral heads:
28ZaokJ.jpg

I might make a part 2
about potential ways of fixing wide hips with surgery and another method next month, so whoever wants to get tagged react lol

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Brazitard, Bobbyboy, Deleted member 8988 and 1 other person
There are 2 types of wide hips.

1) Wide ilium bones (aka the red part of the right photo) AND hip joints in relation to your waist, ribcage and shoulders:
xkvul6am.jpg
7U3hBBx.jpg

2) Wide hip joints ONLY in relation to your waist, ribcage and shoulders but NORMAL upper hips as wide as your small waist, like Gandy, me or people with prominent femoral heads:
28ZaokJ.jpg

I might make a part 2
about potential ways of fixing wide hips with surgery and another method next month, so whoever wants to get tagged react lol
legit tbh

the second is way worse lmao

• Ugh..
  • Woah
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member, Deleted member 16058 and Tallooksmaxxer
Hip width doesn't really matter it's their ratio relative to shoulders and lats that matters. If that ratio is bad then wide hips narrow hips doesn't matter.

• Love it
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer
Hip width doesn't really matter it's their ratio relative to shoulders and lats that matters. If that ratio is bad then wide hips narrow hips doesn't matter.
Terry "Chad" Davis