I think i'm going to rope this summer if I don't ascend

Zelenskyiv

Zelenskyiv

Need For Breed
I said it many times before but i'm really at my limit, I have a year of college left and not a single slay so far. I'm waging most of the time but on the way home (by bus since i'm a driverslicensecel) i'm seeing so many hot sluts and I live in a pretty ugly area with a small population.
In just over a month i'm going on a holiday and i'll be larping as a club-goer every night i'm there.
If I don't manage to bring even one girl back to my hotel after seeing daily suifuel, i'm going to blow my brains out.

It's legit fucking crazy in big cities. There are couples EVERYWHERE I look. Young couples cuddling, kissing, holding hands literally anywhere I lay my eyes. I remember going back to my hotel alone at night and on the way seeing people making out on benches waiting for a taxi to go back and fuck. It scarred me for life although I had some great experiences too.
I failed to fuck the 2 girls that even a downie would've been able to fuck in my position.
But no more of that. This summer I will succeed. I fucking have to. There's no point living like this.

• +1
Reactions: DeadTrees, lemonnz and Bonecel01
I have been living this for the past 20 years, a miserable existence with no sense at all. And believe me it's more likely you won't succeed, so don't plan to rope.

• +1
Reactions: DeadTrees and liberiangrimreaper
I have been living this for the past 20 years, a miserable existence with no sense at all. And believe me it's more likely you won't succeed, so don't plan to rope.
The thing is plenty of foids and fags cold approach me and call me good looking, been asked out by a few foids in my life when I didn't even talk to them before etc. I just don't know what to do with that.
I'm going to alcoholmaxx like crazy to get rid of autism.
Are you 20? I'm 23.

Why is discussion of suicide so heavily talked about on here. Are looksmaxxers/blackpillers really the saddest/most depressed group of people to exist that society doesn’t acknowledge?!

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: DeadTrees, jinnu, Zelenskyiv and 1 other person
The thing is plenty of foids and fags cold approach me and call me good looking, been asked out by a few foids in my life when I didn't even talk to them before etc. I just don't know what to do with that.
I'm going to alcoholmaxx like crazy to get rid of autism.
Are you 20? I'm 23.
I haven't been asked out by foids, not even the foids I talked to (even less foids I don't know). Instead I got friendzoned and rejected for being myself.

Last edited:
  • So Sad
Reactions: Zelenskyiv
Why is discussion of suicide so heavily talked about on here. Are looksmaxxers/blackpillers really the saddest/most depressed group of people to exist that society doesn’t acknowledge?!
No but many ppl here are genuinely suicidal
I was too before

• So Sad
Reactions: Zelenskyiv and plukee
You're mentally ill, no alcohol for that.

You need shock therapy and drugs

• +1
You're mentally ill, no alcohol for that.

You need shock therapy and drugs
Alcohol helps me to be able to fake being half normie for an hour or two if I drink the right amount. Weed makes me suicidal and anxious so I don't want to risk trying any stronger drugs.

I said it many times before but i'm really at my limit, I have a year of college left and not a single slay so far. I'm waging most of the time but on the way home (by bus since i'm a driverslicensecel) i'm seeing so many hot sluts and I live in a pretty ugly area with a small population.
In just over a month i'm going on a holiday and i'll be larping as a club-goer every night i'm there.
If I don't manage to bring even one girl back to my hotel after seeing daily suifuel, i'm going to blow my brains out.

It's legit fucking crazy in big cities. There are couples EVERYWHERE I look. Young couples cuddling, kissing, holding hands literally anywhere I lay my eyes. I remember going back to my hotel alone at night and on the way seeing people making out on benches waiting for a taxi to go back and fuck. It scarred me for life although I had some great experiences too.
I failed to fuck the 2 girls that even a downie would've been able to fuck in my position.
But no more of that. This summer I will succeed. I fucking have to. There's no point living like this.
go ER and take revenge on them normies

• Woah