I tried some photoshop and someone morped me with a better jaw/chin, i dont look much better. Im curious what my falios are (V3, COME ON)

S

seeker

Platinum
Glubglubglubglubglubglubglub. Not indian. I'm Pakistani.

Attachments

• 20240207_181852.jpg
    20240207_181852.jpg
    370.6 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Donkeyballs
BEFORE A MOD TRIES TO BAN ME FOR TOO MANY POSTS, DAWG I AM NOT GETTING SERIOUS RESPONSES (well, most arent). Thank you to Cheat_Win and some other gs for the constructive criticism. Pakistan zindabad

• +1
Reactions: dannydipss
Wow. I was almost going to say it's over because you're Indian. Good that you're Pakistani!

• JFL
Reactions: Donkeyballs, Infinite, zyzzbrah1234 and 2 others
  • JFL
Reactions: Mr. Nobody and BrahminBoss
indians and pakistanis are both curries

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 50511 and Mr. Nobody
is that a tumor on ur nose

• JFL
Reactions: Mr. Nobody
next time ask what your halos are, because your entire vessel is subhuman, i guess you have nice eyebrows and hair density doe

• +1
Reactions: Fishy and NTPILLED
Glubglubglubglubglubglubglub. Not indian. I'm Pakistani.
take a proper fucking pic from a proper angle and further away

• +1
Reactions: NTPILLED
next time ask what your halos are, because your entire vessel is subhuman, i guess you have nice eyebrows and hair density doe
Most people here feed on negativity so it's better to ask negative questions where they'd be more keen to answer. Psychologymaxx

• JFL
Reactions: NTPILLED
Hello here u goh

Attachments

• 20240208_222721.jpg
    20240208_222721.jpg
    301.5 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: Mr. Nobody and NTPILLED
IMG 0974

• JFL
Reactions: Pepe and mayo mogger
Nah it's not too noticeable. Even if it is in pics, it's not irl I'm sure, which is what matters most
lose weight, cut out suger and salt and drink water then

For reference I'm not tall and I'm 15, turning 16 soon

gain muscle then but still cut out sugar and salt
Yes I workout. Bro I have to eat what my family eats and we put like 2-3 tablespoons of sugar in just tea (twice, sometimes thrice a day)

Yes I workout. Bro I have to eat what my family eats and we put like 2-3 tablespoons of sugar in just tea (twice, sometimes thrice a day)
that’s what’s making your face bloated then, you’ll loose that when you hit your early 20s

Your face is asymmetrical, and boneless. Try to bring that bf and bloat down, increase your muscle mass.
Remove your glasses and wear contacts.
You have a weak jaw, so try facial hair frauding.
More importantly, grow your hair and increase your fwhr by adding volume to the sides.

MTXX MR20240208 205038809

• JFL
Reactions: Pepe and mayo mogger
Your face is asymmetrical, and boneless. Try to bring that bf and bloat down, increase your muscle mass.
Remove your glasses and wear contacts.
You have a weak jaw, so try facial hair frauding.
More importantly, grow your hair and increase your fwhr by adding volume to the sides.
My parents have good bone mass, so does my sibling, so this is crazy. Yeah I'm working out rn. Csnt wear contacts till I'm older ;-;. As for jaw, I can't get a beard either bro my parents won't let me even though I want one (even if it won't look good on me). Yeah I just got a haircut kek

• +1
Reactions: Infinite
No :( light eyes people are discriminated against in PAKISTAN

what are you talking about nigga. Human nature is human nature, and blue eyes are just more attractive, whether it be in russia brazil or slums of mumbai.

they would actually be even more attractive in the slums of pakistan because of the rarity

and if you think people would discriminate against you cuz you will be different looking don't forget that blue eyes spread from only one person to 700 millions. also look at the jbw youtubers that come to india or other ethnic countries. even subhumans get approached and say that they are treated nicely.

eye lightening + skin lightening +shave that "mustache" + maybe mewing cuz you are young

Lets start by getting rid of that pedostache

what are you talking about nigga. Human nature is human nature, and blue eyes are just more attractive, whether it be in russia brazil or slums of mumbai.

they would actually be even more attractive in the slums of pakistan because of the rarity

and if you think people would discriminate against you cuz you will be different looking don't forget that blue eyes spread from only one person to 700 millions. also look at the jbw youtubers that come to india or other ethnic countries. even subhumans get approached and say that they are treated nicely.

eye lightening + skin lightening +shave that "mustache" + maybe mewing cuz you are young
THANK YOU VERY MUCH. yes I'm doing skincare and truing to mew but I have lip incompetence + can't tape mouth so very hard

• +1
Reactions: cyprian_tomaszewski