"I used to be an incel"

Mr_Norwood

Mr_Norwood

baldcel
BBC really getting onboard with this incel stuff recenty

This is what Just James has said about his appearance in the BBC documentary

This was a complete trash mockumentary based on lies and misinformation made by misinformed people and will help no one. They just ruin peoples lives and create more suffering for me and many others labeled with this. I was manipulated and words put into my mouth and sold this documentary as a piece on dealing with young men and mental health issues. Tricked and deceived and presented in this freak show as a sub human to be pigeon holed and degraded. This will effect my future employment opportunities and has already flared up my paranoia and trust issues from a point of being nearly cured. This sort of biased agenda reporting is unacceptable as is otherising people and dehumanizing them, associating them with killers for what? Being lonely, talking about the problems they face and expressing that? Now less people will open up about there problems for fear of being labelled this and linked to fake news terrorism and made up fundamentalism and as a result they will not get the help they need, feel hopeless and suicide rates will increase. Sure there are bad people in every community, but out of millions that is 4 people? I was never an incel, maybe by the academic definition (so I stupidly agreed to this thinking it would benefit me and my YouTube channel and help others with my main message of hope) and they used and puppeted me to tell the story they wanted to tell and push their own agenda. Divide and conquer is what they want and what they get. This will help no one and cause more problems than solutions. It brings nothing new to the table only fearmongering and spreading misinformation and lies. I wish I had never done this or gotten involved with this and they never told me the title of this until it was too late. Now I'm associated with this for life.

Shit documentary, same old bs.

Inceldom is far more mainstream than the media lets on. 28% of men 18-29 admitted to not having sex within the last year in a poll. Imagine what the real number is.
Even those of us who aren't virgins and I guess technically not incel, we are basically fighting for scraps and go through long dry spells

Most men are incels without even realizing it

Society is doomed and has gone to hell. It’s over for many men.