I want to become a fat ass.

D

Deleted member 12002

Kraken
I'm trying to become a fat monster. Every night I eat a ton of food and drink a ton of milk before going to bed. Currently I'm at 205 lb but I want to be at somewhere over 250 before the end of January. Every day I go through at least one large tub of yogurt mixed with crushed granola bars. It's gonna be fun when I'm a large man.

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Chadeep, Deleted member 24593, mug and 7 others
nothing better than being a low cortisol fat fuck

• +1
Reactions: Dr. Bludy, mug, datboijj and 1 other person
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss and Deleted member 20370
I'm trying to become a fat monster. Every night I eat a ton of food and drink a ton of milk before going to bed. Currently I'm at 205 lb but I want to be at somewhere over 250 before the end of January. Every day I go through at least one large tub of yogurt mixed with crushed granola bars. It's gonna be fun when I'm a large man.
me as soon as christmas starts

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12002
Bloats me

• +1
why are you doing this sir

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12002, thereallegend and BrahminBoss
thought youre leanmaxxing nigga
it's my birthday month
idgaf anymore, I'm fasting today and tomorrow, then piggin out on thursday
then fastin until christmas, then piggin out everyday untl the new years basically

• JFL
Reactions: Hades and Deleted member 20370
Sub 5 moment

why are you doing this sir
Because I like to see how far I can take it. Got a high metabolism and can lose it real easily anyway. Also, I like to see if people treat me any different.

• JFL
Reactions: Hades and FemaleGazeMaxxer
Because I like to see how far I can take it. Got a high metabolism and can lose it real easily anyway. Also, I like to see if people treat me any different.
funny mf

do u not care about how its gonna make u unattractive asf to girls or anything?

• +1
funny mf

do u not care about how its gonna make u unattractive asf to girls or anything?
I think I'll be alright. I've got a way with people. My wife is Chinese anyways. They're subconsciously attracted to confident fat dudes because for the better part of the past 70 years being a fat man meant you were wealthy and powerful.

• JFL
Reactions: FemaleGazeMaxxer
Change the yogurt with ice cream

//FatSigma

Tom Delonge Wtf GIF

• +1
Change the yogurt with ice cream

//FatSigma
See, I would do that but I've already wrecked my teeth with crystal meth use. I can't afford to lose any more.

• So Sad
Reactions: SubSigma
go for it. less competition for the rest of us.

• +1
mirin bloat theory

• +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444 and Deleted member 12002
average laowai activities
Sorry to break it to you dude, but if you're not han you are a laowai. Doesn't matter if you got a Chinese passport. They might not say you're a laowai but that's what you are in their hearts.