I want to die so my BF can sleep with whoever he wants

D

Deleted member 58285

Kraken
I’m a nerd girl and my boyfriend is a loud gregarious party animal. He is funny, handsome and charming.

He cheated on me with another party girl and I’m devastated. He said he wanted to get married and spend the rest of his life with me. He pushed commitment.

Then I found out he was cheating.

At this point the pain is so bad I don’t want to experience any more. I don’t want to live with the worries and the triggers of his infidelity. I also don’t want to leave the man I love so much.

I know he wants to have sex with other women. I don’t want him to feel controlled. If I’m gone he’ll be able to sleep with anyone guilt-free.

I’m not a valuable person. I’m a back up/throwaway woman. I don’t matter and shouldn’t have been born. This is why none of my relationships worked out.

I’d also like to add that no one cares. My friends, family, therapist are tired of hearing about it. It doesn’t matter. I don’t matter.

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • WTF
Reactions: notchaddam, sudanguy, Mainstream and 11 others
Not a single molecule.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sudanguy, murdah, Zonar and 7 others
Reddit ever single word

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, sudanguy, Mainstream and 3 others
Send Reddit thread link

• +1
Reactions: mid
based gf ngl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mid, Niksy and Narcissus🥀
Stupid chadsexual abused bitch on a leash

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: depressionmaxxing, Sprinkles, sudanguy and 6 others
That's what happens when you refuse your looksmatch

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: sudanguy, Mainstream, Kristin and 6 others

over for nerdy chadsexual femcels
Women would rather kill themselves over chad than date personalitymatched nerdcels

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Sprinkles, Mainstream, Kristin and 7 others
Fucking whore
Stupid insentient shitcunt appropriating male struggles
As if being a nerdy female is remotely as bad as being a nerdy male

• +1
Reactions: Sprinkles, sudanguy, Kristin and 3 others
From thread title I thought this was gayposting , thank god it's just a shitty reddit vent :feelshaha:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 58285
Chad who cheats and doesn't gaf > looksmatch :feelsrope:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Sprinkles, sudanguy, Kristin and 5 others
I’m a nerd girl and my boyfriend is a loud gregarious party animal. He is funny, handsome and charming.

He cheated on me with another party girl and I’m devastated. He said he wanted to get married and spend the rest of his life with me. He pushed commitment.

At this point the pain is so bad I don’t want to experience any more. I don’t want to live with the worries and the triggers of his infidelity. I also don’t want to leave the man I love so much.

I know he wants to have sex with other women. I don’t want him to feel controlled. If I’m gone he’ll be able to sleep with anyone guilt-free.

I’m not a valuable person. I’m a back up/throwaway woman. I don’t matter and shouldn’t have been born. This is why none of my relationships worked out.

I’d also like to add that no one cares. My friends, family, therapist are tired of hearing about it. It doesn’t matter. I don’t matter.
stupid whore

• +1
Reactions: Sprinkles

eatass420_
·2 days ago
Bro, fuck that son of a bitch. Break up with his ass. He acted like a piece of shit, was unfaithful to you, and disrespected you, so you blame yourself for his choices? He’s a bottom of the barrel dickhead. Doesn’t matter how good he looks or how you funny you think he is.
You on the other hand, you’re a badass mf who is a choice, not an option. You’re into coding and history. You’re smart. You’re probably a really kind human too. I know you love him now, but you’ll realize down the line that he ain’t worth shit. I’m sorry you’re dealing with these feelings. People suck a lot of the time. Reach out if you need anything. Getting cheated on hurts like a bitch.

• +1
Reactions: babushka18
eatass420_
·2 days ago
Bro, fuck that son of a bitch. Break up with his ass. He acted like a piece of shit, was unfaithful to you, and disrespected you, so you blame yourself for his choices? He’s a bottom of the barrel dickhead. Doesn’t matter how good he looks or how you funny you think he is.
You on the other hand, you’re a badass mf who is a choice, not an option. You’re into coding and history. You’re smart. You’re probably a really kind human too. I know you love him now, but you’ll realize down the line that he ain’t worth shit. I’m sorry you’re dealing with these feelings. People suck a lot of the time. Reach out if you need anything. Getting cheated on hurts like a bitch.
Your talking to an incel incel :feelsuhh:

Probably written by a man tbh

Jeremy Allen White

>dates chad
>then complains
Deserved tbh

• +1
Reactions: FutureSlayer
yeah, shut up.

get over it and find another guy lol. a good man is hard to find lol, especially if they are good looking. imagine roping over a guy lol. don't let em win. i would cheat back just for the satisfaction and never tell him.