I want to get cancer

.*my*.

.*my*.

Kess mah ess
Why do even landwhales not give me a chance? I have tried with all kinds of women regardless of age or race or faith but they all turn me down because supposedly I'm not cool enough for them.

Man I wish I could get cancer so I can check out quickly in a few months or years.

• JFL
Reactions: Chintuck22 and Alt Number 3
Relax brother wtf.,.. we need u

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: MongolTurk, Deleted member 23564 and .*my*.
Why do even landwhales not give me a chance? I have tried with all kinds of women regardless of age or race or faith but they all turn me down because supposedly I'm not cool enough for them.

Man I wish I could get cancer so I can check out quickly in a few months or years.
Google the Elephant’s foot, Chernobyl. Take a trip there without any rad protection. Dead within 5-10 yrso

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Chintuck22 and .*my*.
Go er 2

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: klip11, .*my*. and Alt Number 3
That's not something to joke about. I have had grandparents and great grandparents that left here due to cancer.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23564, Deleted member 18879, tombradylover and 3 others
I think your problem in particular is that when you are talking to these chicks is that you try to believe that it's a special moment; which is off putting.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20370 and .*my*.
u funny as hell man

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Chintuck22 and .*my*.
I think your problem in particular is that when you are talking to these chicks is that you try to believe that it's a special moment; which is off putting.
To me it's special because I like to cherish people

u funny as hell man
I'd rather suffer for a few months or years and then go to heaven than stay alive until I'm 70 with no wife or children

• So Sad
Reactions: Alt Number 3
That's not something to joke about. I have had grandparents and great grandparents that left here due to cancer.
My mom will get over it in a few months and my dad wouldn't care so it's not a big deal. Yes my sisters will miss me but what do they need a sorry ass brother for

@Blackgymmax

@RecessedChinCel

@ItsOverCel

B

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21146
that's easy tbh, well not really they banned radioactive material on online shops recently. but u can get them if u try, be exposed 24/7 and you will get cancer.
also don't do it we love u and all that crap

• +1
Reactions: .*my*.
that's easy tbh, well not really they banned radioactive material on online shops recently. but u can get them if u try, be exposed 24/7 and you will get cancer.
also don't do it we love u and all that crap
I can't do that because when I die and meet God he will not be happy. I'd rather get it naturally.

I can't do that because when I die and meet God he will not be happy. I'd rather get it naturally.
so if u get it naturally he will be like, well u did great not killing yourself, now go to heaven.
if there was a god, i think he woudn't even know if we suicided. he would just ask us how we behaved on earth and trust that we don't lie. i'd say i died a hero saving many people and get easy JB and lolita in heaven

• JFL
Reactions: .*my*.
so if u get it naturally he will be like, well u did great not killing yourself, now go to heaven.
if there was a god, i think he woudn't even know if we suicided. he would just ask us how we behaved on earth and trust that we don't lie. i'd say i died a hero saving many people and get easy JB and lolita in heaven
Yes suicide is a big time sin and fornication too