I will convert to is lamb in shoe larrr

M

moggathon

Banned

• +1
Reactions: Axii and kebab
good to hear!!! Just make sure to give us your 23-45spices shawarma mix!!

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Gilbert_Durandal and moggathon
good to hear!!! Just make sure to give us your 23-45spices shawarma mix!!

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Axii and kebab
Buddy you’re only culturally a Muslim. You love the kuffar and our culture and inventions.
:lul: :lul: Gigacope. None of my parents are muslim, I recently reverted. :lul::lul:

and lets not pretend that the west isnt using muslim inventions either pal!!

our culture and inventions.
"Your“ what? Bozo, you’re an incel rotter with no friends who got outcasted in your own country, don’t try to claim other people’s achievements, you’re not part of the game, you’re not invited, you’re not wanted.

Although it’s true that most Muslims are hypocrites and Islam is a lie, just like Christianity, god does not exist, humans are monkeys, Jesus didn’t walk on water, Muhammad didn’t divide the moon and Buddha didn’t fly like a bird, those are lies

:lul: :lul: Gigacope. None of my parents are muslim, I recently reverted. :lul::lul:
You made a mistake. Islam will not help you in any way, sooner or later you will end up miserable and you will realize it’s because of your religion

You made a mistake. Islam will not help you in any way, sooner or later you will end up miserable and you will realize it’s because of your religion

"Your“ what? Bozo, you’re an incel rotter with no friends who got outcasted in your own country, don’t try to claim other people’s achievements, you’re not part of the game, you’re not invited, you’re not wanted.

Although it’s true that most Muslims are hypocrites and Islam is a lie, just like Christianity, god does not exist, humans are monkeys, Jesus didn’t walk on water, Muhammad didn’t divide the moon and Buddha didn’t fly like a bird, those are lies

Well considering I’m 16 sure I would be inclined to agree. That essay was unnecessary. But my contribution to the white race cannot be fulfilled because I’m not of age.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Axii and med

and lets not pretend that the west isnt using muslim inventions either pal!!
List them. They don’t even remotely compare in anyway to germanic inventions.

• +1
Reactions: Axii
  • +1
Reactions: Lynxress and moggathon
Wait, I’m talking to a 16 year old? Fuck, how embarassing my life has become, I should delete my account
I think you’re pretty delusional if you think this is the low point and not the fact that you spam low iq shit posts over an incel forum to bait reactions as a grown man. Brutal.

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Axii and iblamejews
I think you’re pretty delusional if you think this is the low point and not the fact that you spam low iq shit posts over an incel forum to bait reactions as a grown man. Brutal.
I‘m 23, so not old. Also we all need a hobby, don’t we

• +1
Reactions: Lynxress
I‘m 23, so not old. Also we all need a hobby, don’t we
Jfl. This is not a hobby. 23 is pretty old to be a lifeless nobody. You should delete your account imo.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Axii and The Grinch
Jfl at this curry trying to claim the achievements of western civilization just because he’s also non Muslim

Jfl at this curry trying to claim the achievements of western civilization just because he’s also non Muslim
I thought I was on ignore jfl. The whole forum has stoppped calling me a curry but you’re still at it. If you’re a uk cel I’ll be happy to meet you and we can see.

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Lynxress
I mean I don’t like moggathon but how could you possibly know any of that jfl he could be popular in his school with grades setting him up to go to Oxford for all you know

I mean I don’t like moggathon but how could you possibly know any of that jfl he could be popular in his school with grades setting him up to go to Oxford for all you know

• JFL
Reactions: kebab, moggathon and yeeyeeslayer
  • +1
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer