i won't focus on getting a job

the BULL

the BULL

Looks mafia associate (accept the mog)
jobs are for cuckolds. i lurked into reddit trying to find advices for job hunting and by their answers i understand they have no idea what they have done to get a job themselves. the advices are like go out, talk to people, join a sports club LMAO in the same tier of people who ask for dating advices. i'll focus on pleasure, gym, videogames, jbs and weed.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: InnerVoid, Primalsplit, AlexBrown84 and 3 others
the 30 year old virgin

• JFL
Reactions: zeshama and efidescontinuado
Just print out a cv and application and go to every place in your city

and?? who cares. don't need a job to be happy
Never said you couldn't be, seemed like you were asking for advice on how to get a job

Focus on neeting

• +1
Reactions: the BULL
Never said you couldn't be, seemed like you were asking for advice on how to get a job
nah, i was just searching around only to be met with the same old generic advices lol sounds like chad telling incels to just be confident and approach.

nah, i was just searching around only to be met with the same old generic advices lol sounds like chad telling incels to just be confident and approach.
I honestly respect being unemployed, better than being a wagecuck

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: gothmog6, User28823, latincell95 and 1 other person
might aswell be black holy shit
yes, ideal. tyrone fucks the CEO's wife while dwelling on the streets all day long.

• JFL
Reactions: cytoplasm and latincell95
jobs are for cuckolds. i lurked into reddit trying to find advices for job hunting and by their answers i understand they have no idea what they have done to get a job themselves. the advices are like go out, talk to people, join a sports club LMAO in the same tier of people who ask for dating advices. i'll focus on pleasure, gym, videogames, jbs and weed.
What a loser:lul::lul::lul:

yes, ideal. tyrone fucks the CEO's wife while dwelling on the streets all day long.
This is how the world works according to schizos in mental ward.org :lul::lul::lul:

• JFL
Reactions: Primalsplit
Italy is a different universe

I won’t pretend like I know

• +1
Reactions: the BULL
LOSER

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: User28823 and latincell95
just join real world by tate

• JFL
Reactions: User28823
Job has severely aged you. You look like my dad
The difference being I can afford anti aging treatments and collagen while you will look like a 70 yr old once you hit 30:lul::lul::lul:

• JFL
Reactions: User28823
The difference being I can afford anti aging treatments and collagen while you will look like a 70 yr old once you hit 30:lul::lul::lul:
They don't seem to work buddy boyo. You look aged as shit due to the tearing of being a slave. Nothing Beats being low cortisol

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: latincell95 and thereallegend
@the BULL nigga soon enough you’re gonna have to resort to panhandling and pickpocketing British tourists once your dad dies :lul::lul::lul:. No looksmaxxing for you, it’s over

They don't seem to work buddy boyo. You look aged as shit due to the tearing of being a slave. Nothing Beats being low cortisol
Keep being poor, lessens the competition for the rest of us :feelsgood::feelsgood::feelsgood:

@the BULL nigga soon enough you’re gonna have to resort to panhandling and pickpocketing British tourists once your dad dies :lul::lul::lul:. No looksmaxxing for you, it’s over
My dad Will die in 30 Years. At that point i May as well rot in a retirement home.

• JFL
Reactions: latincell95
Keep being poor, lessens the competition for the rest of us :feelsgood::feelsgood::feelsgood:
Only jaded roasties care about your money. Plenty of unemployed people fucking.

• JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and latincell95
My dad Will die in 30 Years. At that point i May as well rot in a retirement home.
Mf, you’re not gonna be in a retirement home. You’re gonna be in the streets homeless, and would probably have to resort to stealing and pickpocketing JFL. You’re broke :lul::lul::lul:

• JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and User28823
Only jaded roasties care about your money. Plenty of unemployed people fucking.
They’ll be even more jaded after I’m done with them lmao :lul::lul::lul:. Jiggle the carrot in front of them type shit

Mf, you’re not gonna be in a retirement home. You’re gonna be in the streets homeless, and would probably have to resort to stealing and pickpocketing JFL. You’re broke :lul::lul::lul:
no, i don't live in shitmerica. homeless people don't exist here.

• JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and latincell95
They’ll be even more jaded after I’m done with them lmao :lul::lul::lul:. Jiggle the carrot in front of them type shit
you ain't doing shit, you're ugly short and fat. you can only hope to betabux some roastie

• Hmm...
As a man, you need money for everything (geomaxxing, surgerymaxing) unless you’re a man with top 1% looks, and even those guys work as male models JFL :lul::lul::feelsgood:

As a man, you need money for everything (geomaxxing, surgerymaxing) unless you’re a man with top 1% looks, and even those guys work as male models JFL :lul::lul::feelsgood:
nope, being tall, HTN and gymcelled is enough. who the fuck wants to geomax to some philippines shithole? i don't need to do that.

• JFL
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel and latincell95
no, i don't live in shitmerica. homeless people don't exist here.
Just live in the slums of Milan bro. Just live in an Italian shack bro :lul::lul::lul:

• JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore
nope, being tall, HTN and gymcelled is enough.
Yet, you’re none of those things. You’re some 5’7” swarthy Italian schizo mutt who rots and LDARs here 24/7.

Just live in the slums of Milan bro. Just live in an Italian shack bro :lul::lul::lul:
plenty of people live happy life without money. this is not shitmerica where everything is based on money. plus i have friends with property, my brother has property, i have plenty of options, will never be homeless.

• JFL
Yet, you’re none of those things. You’re some 5’7” swarthy Italian schizo mutt who rots and LDARs here 24/7.
you would look like a cockroach next to me.

• Hmm...
plenty of people live happy life without money. this is not shitmerica where everything is based on money. plus i have friends with property, my brother has property, i have plenty of options, will never be homeless.
Just be a thorn on your family theory :lul::lul:

• Hmm...
bro you look old ugly and fat as shit never compare yourself to me again
You look swarthy as hell and yet you’re saying you slaying Stacies. Maybe in the slums of Mumbai sure.