Iceing face and redness

H

harry.__

Iron
I am currently on 30mg of isotrentinoin a day. My acne has gotten way better but i still have the scarring present as im only like 5 months. will iceing my face help with redness. pre accutane my face got even more red after icing. just looking for advice to reduse redness while i finish my accutane cycle.

• +1
Reactions: breadyl
Stop using Ice it's cope. Use red light theraphy. USE IT.
I used red light to fix my horrible dick and now my dick is aesthetic and smooth.

It can also be used for everything related to the skin I usually use to heal wounds faster. It's legit and really accelerates the healing and closing of the wound. Can also help with facial conditions such as redness, acne,etc. But don't expect it to fix your acne.

Stop using Ice it's cope. Use red light theraphy. USE IT.
I used red light to fix my horrible dick and now my dick is aesthetic and smooth.

It can also be used for everything related to the skin I usually use to heal wounds faster. It's legit and really accelerates the healing and closing of the wound. Can also help with facial conditions such as redness, acne,etc. But don't expect it to fix your acne.
can you send a link of what you use like what red light therapy. my acne is fixed jus scars