I’d rather do a Satanic ritual and Live a happy life for 5 years than living a miserable existence for another 60 years.

PseudoMaxxer

PseudoMaxxer

Gonial angle pilled.
Im fine with living 5 years as a rich, happy, in love with a virgin girl and having a couple of kids.

Fuck living this constant cycle of suffering and pain for another 60 years.

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Samsara, 5'7 zoomer, horizontallytall and 3 others
Satan means hell for all eternity

• +1
Reactions: Eternal_, Deleted member 51781, DelonLover1999 and 3 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: horizontallytall and iam good boy
Where are you man lets play ludo

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer
It means if the ritual works youre fucked nigga
Is it worse to live a shitty life for 60 years or the CHANCE of living it for eternity?

it’s a chance, not even sure

Life is shit, my brain chemistry is bullshit too.
Why is life shit, write a detailed description. Your brain chemistry can be fixed, try fasting and looking at nothing for 7 days

• JFL
Reactions: iblamejews
Why is life shit, write a detailed description. Your brain chemistry can be fixed, try fasting and looking at nothing for 7 days
Actually have no reason to be shit, I’m seeing a girl (it’s not going well, she’ll leave me anytime but whatever), I work 11h a day, I have no money, No real friends, my family is shit and dumb as fuck, i’m going bald, im getting old (20yo)

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Eternal_ and horizontallytall
Im fine with living 5 years as a rich, happy, in love with a virgin girl and having a couple of kids.

Do drug Lil bro

I already tried and he said to me, 'You cannot escape what you are.'

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51781 and PseudoMaxxer
Actually have no reason to be shit, I’m seeing a girl (it’s not going well, she’ll leave me anytime but whatever), I work 11h a day, I have no money, No real friends, my family is shit and dumb as fuck, i’m going bald, im getting old (20yo)
Where do you live? Why can you work 11 hours and not savr anything? What stops you from preventing going bald?

I already tried and he said to me, 'You cannot escape what you are.'
d-generation x hornswoggle GIF by WWE

• +1
Tbh having kids is the best feeling. That's when I feel ready to die, knowing that I've essentially completed life.

• +1
Reactions: PsychoDsk, Deleted member 51781 and PseudoMaxxer
Where do you live? Why can you work 11 hours and not savr anything? What stops you from preventing going bald?
I’m taking fin, eating well, and doing everything in my power.

I spend money on looksmaxxing stuff and to go out to try to have fun and not rope. I don’t make much money.

I have to be at work 11h, I work 8h in total but I wake up at 7am and get home at 6pm.

Why not live like a rock star instead?

• +1
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer, med and PseudoMaxxer
No you wouldn't, there's a huge price for that

Imagine being controlled by a higher power demanding you do certain rituals or they'll kill someone in your family

No you wouldn't, there's a huge price for that

Imagine being controlled by a higher power demanding you do certain rituals or they'll kill someone in your family
I don’t give a fuck about anyone else

• JFL
Reactions: albe.ORG
Ur as emo as the guy in my avi

• JFL
I’m taking fin, eating well, and doing everything in my power.

I spend money on looksmaxxing stuff and to go out to try to have fun and not rope. I don’t make much money.

I have to be at work 11h, I work 8h in total but I wake up at 7am and get home at 6pm.
do you live in bad area? try pursuing something that allows you to get money simoltanouslsly as you looksmax

do you live in bad area? try pursuing something that allows you to get money simoltanouslsly as you looksmax
My job is an office job, very comfy and probably the best I could get.

It’s over for me, I have no escape from this job. I’d have to get a degree but I have no interest of touching any book.

Im going to be honest, all the guys who say hell this and eternity that have no fucking clue what their talking about.

These are idology ridden people who probably took the concept of hell and satan from the bible yet never really dived deep into that level to actually peek at whats going on. Probably NPC personality types who just consume the leftovers of every socially acceptable perspective.

Im not too knowledgeable about rituals, but in my opinion, its far deeper than you summoning something. It summons you. Your lifestyle is the alchemy itself. Intelligence pushes you to a choice.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Shkreliii, PseudoMaxxer and romanstock
Im going to be honest, all the guys who say hell this and eternity that have no fucking clue what their talking about.

These are idology ridden people who probably took the concept of hell and satan from the bible yet never really dived deep into that level to actually peek at whats going on. Probably NPC personality types who just consume the leftovers of every socially acceptable perspective.

Im not too knowledgeable about rituals, but in my opinion, its far deeper than you summoning something. It summons you. Your lifestyle is the alchemy itself. Intelligence pushes you to a choice. Your life was never yours.
everything has led me to summon a fucking damon with a goat head and human body.

He either makes me a 6’8 Chad with a 30inch bidelt or ill kill him.

satan is a weak little faggot, he cant do shit about women sexula prefernces

• JFL