Ideal colouring for ethnics? I'd say fair skin with light eyes

Boxingfan

Boxingfan

Kraken
I think ethnics have to be fair skinned or have light olive skin to avoid looking too ethnic. A Tan can drop ethnics smv. They can go outside and theyll turn into a dark Indian and drop 3 smv points just by getting a little tan. So they have to be super careful with how much sunlight they get. DarkBrown ethnics are fucked unless if they bleach their skin. Tan looks good on white guys only

• JFL
  • Woah
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD, Deleted member 15827, Deleted member 17791 and 2 others
No such thing. Ethnics are always ugly

• Ugh..
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Hipcel, Shrek2OnDvD and enchanted_elixir

Tan looks good on white guys only
This tbh. Idc much about my skin getting a little tan, but my lips also get discolored because of the sun. Rn my upper lip is dark red almost brown while my bottom lip is bright red. And when I was 14 they were the same color :feelswhy:

just look white theory

Just go from one shade of shit to another theory.

I think ethnics have to be fair skinned or have light olive skin to avoid looking too ethnic. A Tan can drop ethnics smv. They can go outside and theyll turn into a dark Indian and drop 3 smv points just by getting a little tan. So they have to be super careful with how much sunlight they get. DarkBrown ethnics are fucked unless if they bleach their skin. Tan looks good on white guys only
Whose eye area is that

michelle morrone tone is the best for ethnics, probably best for whites too

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
White woman love brown cock