Time online
3d 16h 54m
didn't read don't have any of them

Pipilika

Pipilika

Apprentice
Time online
10d 8h 19m
Dont measure your proportions in the pictures ,that s profoundly inaccurate ,measure only on your live face
A plastic surgeon dont take measurements in pics only on live patients

PubertyMaxxer

PubertyMaxxer

Aspiring craniomaxillofacial surgeon
Time online
112d 6h 35m
SexuallyAbusive @SexuallyAbusive shouldnt it be more like 1.1? 1.35 looks like a narrow jaw, not like a dom square face

bizygomatic to bigonial width: 1.35

PubertyMaxxer

PubertyMaxxer

Time online
112d 6h 35m
SexuallyAbusive @SexuallyAbusive

from mommaerts 2016 " the ideal male jaw"

Please update this ratio Lorsss @Lorsss

PubertyMaxxer

PubertyMaxxer

Time online
112d 6h 35m
Lorsss said:
human face is not only represented by 2D ratios
Still a 1.1 byzygo/bigonial ratio looks way more masculine than 1.35 from op.... Even in motion

This is another thread why the 1.1 ratio would be superior to the 1.35

This is the study from dr mommaerts

PubertyMaxxer

PubertyMaxxer

Time online
112d 6h 35m
Keep ignoring me SexuallyAbusive @SexuallyAbusive Lorsss @Lorsss

1.1 bizygo/bigonial ratio

1.35 bizygo/bigonial

Please update the ratio

BonesAndHarmony @BonesAndHarmony would you agree?

BonesAndHarmony

BonesAndHarmony

Taking a break from the autism
Time online
30d 14h 13m
Deleted member 1338

Deleted member 1338

PCT gang
Time online
80d 7h 59m
I have similar ratio to O'pry my midface isn't too compact and lower third isn't too fucked up long.

Davidjolski

Davidjolski

Erudite
Time online
8d 17h 42m
I would look so good if I wasn't a chinlet, hopefully mewing will fix my gonial angle, chin to philtrum ratio, cervicomental angle and bizygomatic to bigonial width, everything else looks pretty good ngl

Tyronecell

Tyronecell

455 ngl low T nigga
Time online
163d 10h 42m
sorry for my dumbness, but how can i measure my ratios face, is there any app or someting??

D

Deleted member 1849

heightmaxxer
Time online
54d 4h 36m
great thread tbh.

Sikkunt23

Sikkunt23

Retired , here to look better. No affiliations
Time online
144d 13h 14m
Tyronecell said:
sorry for my dumbness, but how can i measure my ratios face, is there any app or someting??
PicsArt crop tool

Lawyer

Lawyer

Time online
14d 17h 14m
The ideal cervicomental angle range is actually 90º - 120º

Other than that, good thread.

U

Usum

Master
Time online
16d 17h 48m
Good way to simulate better ratios : check yourself in a car's window.
I'll sign immediately.

s3-s3

s3-s3

لا اله الا الله محمد رسول الله
Time online
11d 11h 33m
Why did you tire yourself writing this bigass paragraph? Just post a picture of Alain delon and you’re good

TITUS

TITUS

Zephir
Time online
45d 8h 21m
Hello gentlemans,
Sorry to bother you with my post, but i have been shitposting for days and finally i got this section unlocked. I just wanted to tell you that i appreciate all you gentlemen for sharing this valuable knowledge, and that i will do my best to looxmax and achieve ascension, in this life or the next.
Regards.
TITUS.

Last edited:
CommanderCope

CommanderCope

7.25x6
Time online
39d 1h 53m
SexuallyAbusive said:
facial thirds: 1/3 of face length
the upper third (height between the hairline to the middle part of the eyebrows), middle third (height between the middle part of the eyebrows to the bottom of the nose) and lower third (height between the bottom of the nose to bottom of the chin) of the face should be approximately 1/3rd of your entire face length (height between the hairline to bottom of the chin). these facial thirds should all be approximately equal to eachother and dividable smoothly into 3 parts as you transition down the face.

facial fifths: 1/5 of ear to ear width
the nose width, palpebral fissure length and length between the lateral canthus to the ear should be approximately 1/5th of the width between your ears. these facial fifths should all be approximately equal to eachother and dividable smoothly into 5 parts as you transition from left to right of the face.
Facial thirds are pointless, you can have a long midface even with perfect facial thirds. The width of your facial fifths determine so much of your face from IPD, midface ratio to fwhr etc. Facial fifths on their own don't do anything if they are too narrow.

GigaMogger

GigaMogger

egoy fan acc
Time online
18d 12h 5m
6’1cel

6’1cel

CEO of dimorphism, frame and low inhib
Time online
59d 9h 57m
SexuallyAbusive said:
this is an updated version of my previous ideal facial ratios & proportions thread which can be found here

facial width to height ratio (FWHR): 1.8+
measured by dividing the bizygomatic width (distance from cheekbone to cheekbone) by the height of the middle part of the eyebrow to the upper lip.

lower/full face ratio: 0.62+
measured by dividing the height between the nasion to the bottom of the chin by the face height (distance from hairline to bottom of the chin)

midface ratio: 1.0-1.1
measured by dividing the interpupillary distance (distance between the centers of the pupils) by the height of the nasion to the upper lip. the closer to 1:1 this is, the better.

mouth to nose ratio: 1.5-1.62
measured by dividing the width of the mouth by the width of the nose.

lower to upper lip ratio: 1.62
measured by dividing the height of the lower lip to the upper lip.

chin to philtrum ratio: 2.0-2.25
measured by dividing the height of the middle part of the lips to the bottom of the chin by the height of the bottom of the nose to the middle part of the lips.

measured by dividing the bizygomatic width (distance from cheekbone to cheekbone) by the bigonial width (distance from gonion to gonion).

ESR (eye separation ratio): 0.45-0.47
measured by dividing the interpupillary distance (distance between the centers of the pupils) by the the bizygomatic width (distance from cheekbone to cheekbone). the "third eyeball method" - a theory in which the distance between your eyes should be another eye apart - is widely accepted in determining whether or not your eyes are an appropriate distance away from eachother, however this is flawed and incorrect. here is a thread explaining why, along with some more useful information about this measurement.

EME (eye mouth eye) angle: 47°-50°
measured by calculating the angle formed upon setting the vertex at the center of the lips with the arms crossing the eye pupils. the EME angle is a good indicator of masculinity and symmetry. here is a thread with more information about this measurement.

cervicomental angle: 105°-120°
measured by calculating the angle formed upon setting the vertex at the hyoid with the arms set along the bottom of the chin and the neck. anything above 120° is said to give the impression of a double chin.

gonial angle: 115°-130°
measured by calculating the angle formed upon setting the vertex at the gonion with the arms set along the mandible and the ramus.

canthal tilt: 4°-6°
measured by calculating the angle formed upon setting the vertex at the medial canthus with the arms set parallel to the floor and the lateral canthus.

palpebral fissure length to height ratio: 3.0-3.5
measured by dividing the palpebral fissure length (distance between the medial to the lateral canthus) by the height of the upper and lower eyelid.

forehead height: 3 fingers
measured by clenching your fingers together and seeing how many you can fit on your forehead horizontally before reaching your hairline.

the upper third (height between the hairline to the middle part of the eyebrows), middle third (height between the middle part of the eyebrows to the bottom of the nose) and lower third (height between the bottom of the nose to bottom of the chin) of the face should be approximately 1/3rd of your entire face length (height between the hairline to bottom of the chin). these facial thirds should all be approximately equal to eachother and dividable smoothly into 3 parts as you transition down the face.

the nose width, palpebral fissure length and length between the lateral canthus to the ear should be approximately 1/5th of the width between your ears. these facial fifths should all be approximately equal to eachother and dividable smoothly into 5 parts as you transition from left to right of the face.
can any1 calculate my fwhr
i got it as 1,6 but i would have expected atleast 2

Attachments

• 0AD858E4-A041-4851-BE25-55A2B1CE9169.jpeg
    0AD858E4-A041-4851-BE25-55A2B1CE9169.jpeg
    78.5 KB · Views: 94
qwertyqazqwerty

qwertyqazqwerty

CEO of negative orbital vector 3,5PSL
Time online
118d 15h 31m
i feel like i have 90% of these things but still subhuman

Deleted member 12165

Deleted member 12165

Erudite
Time online
13d 3h 23m
me rn
Chintuck22 said:
Laughs if you have all these, and yet still don't have a gf 😂😂😅😖😭

D

Deleted member 10185

Zephir
Time online
54d 2h 50m
qwertyqazqwerty said:
i feel like i have 90% of these things but still subhuman

You are under heavy fat.. You probably ascend when you get 15-18% bodyfat.

uglymug

uglymug

white/ 6'0/🇺🇸
Time online
79d 7h 27m
Gonna use these with my gta online character

Deleted member 12611

Deleted member 12611

Birth and Initial Environment Predetermine Success
Time online
17d 2h 22m
SexuallyAbusive said:
Over for me (though you can just fraud with curly tiktok hair).

Deleted member 9787

Deleted member 9787

Time online
22d 13h 47m
my lips b too pouty 👄

.👽.

.👽.

gay ass nigga💅
Time online
163d 18h 56m
SexuallyAbusive said:
this is an updated version of my previous ideal facial ratios & proportions thread which can be found here

facial width to height ratio (FWHR): 1.8+
measured by dividing the bizygomatic width (distance from cheekbone to cheekbone) by the height of the middle part of the eyebrow to the upper lip.

lower/full face ratio: 0.62+
measured by dividing the height between the nasion to the bottom of the chin by the face height (distance from hairline to bottom of the chin)

midface ratio: 1.0-1.1
measured by dividing the interpupillary distance (distance between the centers of the pupils) by the height of the nasion to the upper lip. the closer to 1:1 this is, the better.

mouth to nose ratio: 1.5-1.62
measured by dividing the width of the mouth by the width of the nose.

lower to upper lip ratio: 1.62
measured by dividing the height of the lower lip to the upper lip.

chin to philtrum ratio: 2.0-2.25
measured by dividing the height of the middle part of the lips to the bottom of the chin by the height of the bottom of the nose to the middle part of the lips.

measured by dividing the bizygomatic width (distance from cheekbone to cheekbone) by the bigonial width (distance from gonion to gonion).

ESR (eye separation ratio): 0.45-0.47
measured by dividing the interpupillary distance (distance between the centers of the pupils) by the the bizygomatic width (distance from cheekbone to cheekbone). the "third eyeball method" - a theory in which the distance between your eyes should be another eye apart - is widely accepted in determining whether or not your eyes are an appropriate distance away from eachother, however this is flawed and incorrect. here is a thread explaining why, along with some more useful information about this measurement.

EME (eye mouth eye) angle: 47°-50°
measured by calculating the angle formed upon setting the vertex at the center of the lips with the arms crossing the eye pupils. the EME angle is a good indicator of masculinity and symmetry. here is a thread with more information about this measurement.

cervicomental angle: 105°-120°
measured by calculating the angle formed upon setting the vertex at the hyoid with the arms set along the bottom of the chin and the neck. anything above 120° is said to give the impression of a double chin.

gonial angle: 115°-130°
measured by calculating the angle formed upon setting the vertex at the gonion with the arms set along the mandible and the ramus.

canthal tilt: 4°-6°
measured by calculating the angle formed upon setting the vertex at the medial canthus with the arms set parallel to the floor and the lateral canthus.

palpebral fissure length to height ratio: 3.0-3.5
measured by dividing the palpebral fissure length (distance between the medial to the lateral canthus) by the height of the upper and lower eyelid.

measured by clenching your fingers together and seeing how many you can fit on your forehead horizontally before reaching your hairline.

where do these numbers come from:y'all:

oatmeal

oatmeal

retired
Time online
99d 19h 35m
Hopelessmofoker said:
where do these numbers come from:y'all:
that's actually a good point lol

probably from his esshole idk :feelsuhh:

TioJohn

TioJohn

Knowledgable
Time online
12d 17h 38m
H

Henry77

Apprentice
Time online
7d 13h 53m
SteveRogers said:
True, but I've never seen a good jaw on a guy with 130 degrees +. Look at Christian Bale, literally ruins his lower third.
My golonial angle is 115°? Is it ok.and my fwhr is 179, is it ok too?

Chowdog

Chowdog

ur gonna make it *brah*
Time online
16d 8m

SteveRogers

SteveRogers

Eren Yeager x Reiner Braun
Time online
26d 11h 14m
Henry77 said:
My golonial angle is 115°? Is it ok.and my fwhr is 179, is it ok too?
For sure, mogger

sergeant blackpill

sergeant blackpill

Certified Lookism PhD & Licensed SlutHater
Time online
77d 23h 0m
This is lifefuel i have ideal proportions except facial thirds

W

WannabeJock

Zephir
Time online
38d 3h 35m