It’s funny how I have none of these.
Tyson

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 43398, fuckedupmanlet and Looks234
didn't read don't have any of them

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 43398
Dont measure your proportions in the pictures ,that s profoundly inaccurate ,measure only on your live face
A plastic surgeon dont take measurements in pics only on live patients

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 43398, Deleted member 3202 and PubertyMaxxer
@SexuallyAbusive shouldnt it be more like 1.1? 1.35 looks like a narrow jaw, not like a dom square face

bizygomatic to bigonial width: 1.35

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 43398, Moldovancel and Deleted member 3202
@SexuallyAbusive

from mommaerts 2016 " the ideal male jaw"

Screenshot 20200418 013044 comgoogleandroidyoutube

Please update this ratio @Lorsss

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 43398 and Deleted member 8165
human face is not only represented by 2D ratios
Still a 1.1 byzygo/bigonial ratio looks way more masculine than 1.35 from op.... Even in motion

This is another thread why the 1.1 ratio would be superior to the 1.35

This is the study from dr mommaerts

Keep ignoring me @SexuallyAbusive @Lorsss

Downloadfile 40 4734222650316

1.1 bizygo/bigonial ratio

Downloadfile 38 4734243212816

1.35 bizygo/bigonial

Please update the ratio

@BonesAndHarmony would you agree?

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel and Subhuman Philtrum
I have similar ratio to O'pry my midface isn't too compact and lower third isn't too fucked up long.

I would look so good if I wasn't a chinlet, hopefully mewing will fix my gonial angle, chin to philtrum ratio, cervicomental angle and bizygomatic to bigonial width, everything else looks pretty good ngl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3202
This was lifefuel tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3202
sorry for my dumbness, but how can i measure my ratios face, is there any app or someting??

• +1
Reactions: fuckedupmanlet
great thread tbh.

• +1
The ideal cervicomental angle range is actually 90º - 120º

Other than that, good thread.

Good way to simulate better ratios : check yourself in a car's window.
I'll sign immediately.

Why did you tire yourself writing this bigass paragraph? Just post a picture of Alain delon and you’re good

• +1
Hello gentlemans,
Sorry to bother you with my post, but i have been shitposting for days and finally i got this section unlocked. I just wanted to tell you that i appreciate all you gentlemen for sharing this valuable knowledge, and that i will do my best to looxmax and achieve ascension, in this life or the next.
Regards.
TITUS.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 43398, WadlowMaxxing, far336 and 1 other person

Rodeblurrian proportions fog

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 43398, MiroslavBulldosex, 5'8manlet and 2 others
facial thirds: 1/3 of face length
the upper third (height between the hairline to the middle part of the eyebrows), middle third (height between the middle part of the eyebrows to the bottom of the nose) and lower third (height between the bottom of the nose to bottom of the chin) of the face should be approximately 1/3rd of your entire face length (height between the hairline to bottom of the chin). these facial thirds should all be approximately equal to eachother and dividable smoothly into 3 parts as you transition down the face.

facial fifths: 1/5 of ear to ear width
the nose width, palpebral fissure length and length between the lateral canthus to the ear should be approximately 1/5th of the width between your ears. these facial fifths should all be approximately equal to eachother and dividable smoothly into 5 parts as you transition from left to right of the face.
Facial thirds are pointless, you can have a long midface even with perfect facial thirds. The width of your facial fifths determine so much of your face from IPD, midface ratio to fwhr etc. Facial fifths on their own don't do anything if they are too narrow.

• Hmm...

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 43398 and fuckedupmanlet
this is an updated version of my previous ideal facial ratios & proportions thread which can be found here

facial width to height ratio (FWHR): 1.8+
measured by dividing the bizygomatic width (distance from cheekbone to cheekbone) by the height of the middle part of the eyebrow to the upper lip.

lower/full face ratio: 0.62+
measured by dividing the height between the nasion to the bottom of the chin by the face height (distance from hairline to bottom of the chin)

midface ratio: 1.0-1.1
measured by dividing the interpupillary distance (distance between the centers of the pupils) by the height of the nasion to the upper lip. the closer to 1:1 this is, the better.

mouth to nose ratio: 1.5-1.62
measured by dividing the width of the mouth by the width of the nose.

lower to upper lip ratio: 1.62
measured by dividing the height of the lower lip to the upper lip.

chin to philtrum ratio: 2.0-2.25
measured by dividing the height of the middle part of the lips to the bottom of the chin by the height of the bottom of the nose to the middle part of the lips.

measured by dividing the bizygomatic width (distance from cheekbone to cheekbone) by the bigonial width (distance from gonion to gonion).

ESR (eye separation ratio): 0.45-0.47
measured by dividing the interpupillary distance (distance between the centers of the pupils) by the the bizygomatic width (distance from cheekbone to cheekbone). the "third eyeball method" - a theory in which the distance between your eyes should be another eye apart - is widely accepted in determining whether or not your eyes are an appropriate distance away from eachother, however this is flawed and incorrect. here is a thread explaining why, along with some more useful information about this measurement.

EME (eye mouth eye) angle: 47°-50°
measured by calculating the angle formed upon setting the vertex at the center of the lips with the arms crossing the eye pupils. the EME angle is a good indicator of masculinity and symmetry. here is a thread with more information about this measurement.

cervicomental angle: 105°-120°
measured by calculating the angle formed upon setting the vertex at the hyoid with the arms set along the bottom of the chin and the neck. anything above 120° is said to give the impression of a double chin.

gonial angle: 115°-130°
measured by calculating the angle formed upon setting the vertex at the gonion with the arms set along the mandible and the ramus.

canthal tilt: 4°-6°
measured by calculating the angle formed upon setting the vertex at the medial canthus with the arms set parallel to the floor and the lateral canthus.

palpebral fissure length to height ratio: 3.0-3.5
measured by dividing the palpebral fissure length (distance between the medial to the lateral canthus) by the height of the upper and lower eyelid.

forehead height: 3 fingers
measured by clenching your fingers together and seeing how many you can fit on your forehead horizontally before reaching your hairline.

the upper third (height between the hairline to the middle part of the eyebrows), middle third (height between the middle part of the eyebrows to the bottom of the nose) and lower third (height between the bottom of the nose to bottom of the chin) of the face should be approximately 1/3rd of your entire face length (height between the hairline to bottom of the chin). these facial thirds should all be approximately equal to eachother and dividable smoothly into 3 parts as you transition down the face.

the nose width, palpebral fissure length and length between the lateral canthus to the ear should be approximately 1/5th of the width between your ears. these facial fifths should all be approximately equal to eachother and dividable smoothly into 5 parts as you transition from left to right of the face.
can any1 calculate my fwhr
i got it as 1,6 but i would have expected atleast 2

Attachments

• 0AD858E4-A041-4851-BE25-55A2B1CE9169.jpeg
    0AD858E4-A041-4851-BE25-55A2B1CE9169.jpeg
    78.5 KB · Views: 94
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: bleachmaxxer69, Deleted member 43398, Deleted member 14978 and 1 other person
i feel like i have 90% of these things but still subhuman

• So Sad
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 43398 and eduardkoopman
@higgabigga I literally only have chin to philtrum jfl

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: bleachmaxxer69, Deleted member 43398, Looks234 and 1 other person
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 43398 and Deleted member 8165
Gonna use these with my gta online character

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 43398 and fuckedupmanlet
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 43398 and PubertyMaxxer
my lips b too pouty 👄

• Hmm...
this is an updated version of my previous ideal facial ratios & proportions thread which can be found here

measured by dividing the bizygomatic width (distance from cheekbone to cheekbone) by the height of the middle part of the eyebrow to the upper lip.

measured by dividing the height between the nasion to the bottom of the chin by the face height (distance from hairline to bottom of the chin)

measured by dividing the interpupillary distance (distance between the centers of the pupils) by the height of the nasion to the upper lip. the closer to 1:1 this is, the better.

measured by dividing the height of the middle part of the lips to the bottom of the chin by the height of the bottom of the nose to the middle part of the lips.

measured by dividing the bizygomatic width (distance from cheekbone to cheekbone) by the bigonial width (distance from gonion to gonion).

measured by dividing the interpupillary distance (distance between the centers of the pupils) by the the bizygomatic width (distance from cheekbone to cheekbone). the "third eyeball method" - a theory in which the distance between your eyes should be another eye apart - is widely accepted in determining whether or not your eyes are an appropriate distance away from eachother, however this is flawed and incorrect. here is a thread explaining why, along with some more useful information about this measurement.

measured by calculating the angle formed upon setting the vertex at the center of the lips with the arms crossing the eye pupils. the EME angle is a good indicator of masculinity and symmetry. here is a thread with more information about this measurement.

measured by calculating the angle formed upon setting the vertex at the hyoid with the arms set along the bottom of the chin and the neck. anything above 120° is said to give the impression of a double chin.

measured by calculating the angle formed upon setting the vertex at the gonion with the arms set along the mandible and the ramus.

measured by calculating the angle formed upon setting the vertex at the medial canthus with the arms set parallel to the floor and the lateral canthus.

measured by dividing the palpebral fissure length (distance between the medial to the lateral canthus) by the height of the upper and lower eyelid.

measured by clenching your fingers together and seeing how many you can fit on your forehead horizontally before reaching your hairline.

where do these numbers come from:y'all:

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 43398 and Looks234
@badg96

• Hmm...
True, but I've never seen a good jaw on a guy with 130 degrees +. Look at Christian Bale, literally ruins his lower third.
My golonial angle is 115°? Is it ok.and my fwhr is 179, is it ok too?

• Hmm...

• Hmm...
  • Hmm...
This is lifefuel i have ideal proportions except facial thirds

• Hmm...
Stacy everytime she looks at a man:
Confused Thinking GIF

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: bleachmaxxer69, Awan, shogrim and 3 others
Out of my mind:trepidation:

• Hmm...
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 43398 and sergeant blackpill

Everything about this post seems right expect for 1 thing that is very clearly wrong.

Bizygo to bigonial ratio

And I know that my 1:1 bizygo bigonial isn't ideal, but the ideal isnt fucking 1:0.7, that looks like shit jfl

ideal for man is 1:0.9

• +1
  • Woah
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 43398, thecel and PubertyMaxxer
how do i measure my own. Can one of u nerds create a app

• Hmm...
Is that really the best way? Not going from the chin to the bottom of the lower lip and from the nose to the top of the upset lip? Because of fluctuations in lip size.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 43398 and thecel
Is that really the best way? Not going from the chin to the bottom of the lower lip and from the nose to the top of the upset lip? Because of fluctuations in lip size.

Measuring to the middle of the lips is the best way because of fluctuations in lip size.

• Hmm...
Measuring to the middle of the lips is the best way because of fluctuations in lip size.
Does upper lip count as a part of the philtrum then?

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 43398 and thecel