Ideal facial ratios and proportions

SexuallyAbusive

SexuallyAbusive

$$$ HGH ABU$ER $$$
this is an updated version of my previous ideal facial ratios & proportions thread which can be found here

facial width to height ratio (FWHR): 1.8+
measured by dividing the bizygomatic width (distance from cheekbone to cheekbone) by the height of the middle part of the eyebrow to the upper lip.
Bf6ca86ba7c095b8d3f1e020c42c6849

1 s20 S0022103115000293 gr1

REVwIN3

lower/full face ratio: 0.62+
measured by dividing the height between the nasion to the bottom of the chin by the face height (distance from hairline to bottom of the chin)
JbtPnSQ

Qk5IhL7

2XS6g0U

QWwOOwX

MUtTIg2

Kz3LFFB

YyoLEFA

QQFK0C4

midface ratio: 1.0-1.1
measured by dividing the interpupillary distance (distance between the centers of the pupils) by the height of the nasion to the upper lip. the closer to 1:1 this is, the better.
ZnBin8B

mouth to nose ratio: 1.5-1.62
measured by dividing the width of the mouth by the width of the nose.
C6f88db4835eab03335721b0859af060

lower to upper lip ratio: 1.62
measured by dividing the height of the lower lip to the upper lip.
7b1b929fe398830e7d09c67d71413f0d

chin to philtrum ratio: 2.0-2.25
measured by dividing the height of the middle part of the lips to the bottom of the chin by the height of the bottom of the nose to the middle part of the lips.
SGMZANH

bizygomatic to bigonial width: 1.35
measured by dividing the bizygomatic width (distance from cheekbone to cheekbone) by the bigonial width (distance from gonion to gonion).
Orthognathic surgery 11 638

ESR (eye separation ratio): 0.45-0.47
measured by dividing the interpupillary distance (distance between the centers of the pupils) by the the bizygomatic width (distance from cheekbone to cheekbone). the "third eyeball method" - a theory in which the distance between your eyes should be another eye apart - is widely accepted in determining whether or not your eyes are an appropriate distance away from eachother, however this is flawed and incorrect. here is a thread explaining why, along with some more useful information about this measurement.
60CEB6F9 C6D0 4F0E 96E2 4474F074CF72

EME (eye mouth eye) angle: 47°-50°
measured by calculating the angle formed upon setting the vertex at the center of the lips with the arms crossing the eye pupils. the EME angle is a good indicator of masculinity and symmetry. here is a thread with more information about this measurement.
Eye angle

cervicomental angle: 105°-120°
measured by calculating the angle formed upon setting the vertex at the hyoid with the arms set along the bottom of the chin and the neck. anything above 120° is said to give the impression of a double chin.
Images

gonial angle: 115°-130°
measured by calculating the angle formed upon setting the vertex at the gonion with the arms set along the mandible and the ramus.
Z4PZdGo

A465c440906da51d76e0c89985aa7b14

canthal tilt: 4°-6°
measured by calculating the angle formed upon setting the vertex at the medial canthus with the arms set parallel to the floor and the lateral canthus.
41895338 291486324914176 4179985950841485344 n

palpebral fissure length to height ratio: 3.0-3.5
measured by dividing the palpebral fissure length (distance between the medial to the lateral canthus) by the height of the upper and lower eyelid.

forehead height: 3 fingers
measured by clenching your fingers together and seeing how many you can fit on your forehead horizontally before reaching your hairline.

facial thirds: 1/3 of face length
the upper third (height between the hairline to the middle part of the eyebrows), middle third (height between the middle part of the eyebrows to the bottom of the nose) and lower third (height between the bottom of the nose to bottom of the chin) of the face should be approximately 1/3rd of your entire face length (height between the hairline to bottom of the chin). these facial thirds should all be approximately equal to eachother and dividable smoothly into 3 parts as you transition down the face.
0cd6434996743385724c5e2ccebec7d4

Ct100004222 fig1

facial fifths: 1/5 of ear to ear width
the nose width, palpebral fissure length and length between the lateral canthus to the ear should be approximately 1/5th of the width between your ears. these facial fifths should all be approximately equal to eachother and dividable smoothly into 5 parts as you transition from left to right of the face.
Ct100004222 fig2

Last edited by a moderator:
  • +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, Hernan, Narcissusmaxxing and 122 others
Nice, is good to know that i am dephormed in all these things.

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, Deleted member 51781, greywind and 147 others
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 43398, Deleted member 2658 and didntreadlol
high iq

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: urielRanhel, jingodelutscher, Deleted member 43398 and 5 others
i need a better
mouth to nose and gonial tbh

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, Deleted member 43398, Deleted member 15338 and 2 others
Nice man

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: ccwarrior, Deleted member 43398, BogdanYermakov and 1 other person
i won't even measure my ratios, it would be pure suifuel

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, skullcel, 4444444 and 35 others
Great thread. Facial fifths too. Horizontal

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 43398, Yerico7, didntreadlol and 2 others
Really comprehensive, will satisfy my psl autism for a week.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, N8verBegan, urielRanhel and 15 others
Symmetry

My face ratios

fwhr= 1.90
midFace ratio= 1.07
i won't even measure my ratios, it would be pure suifuel
Of course because you are a deformed subhuman kys asap lmao

Last edited:
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 43398 and didntreadlol
Symmetry

My face ratios

fwhr= 1.90
midFace ratio= 1.07

Of course because you are a deformed subhuman kys asap lmao

and you still can’t attract prime women

facial proportions= bullshit in many cases. PHENO MATTERS.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, shogrim, Deleted member 43398 and 21 others
Great thread. Facial fifths too. Horizontal
edited and added this in. i was going to list this originally but it wouldnt let me since i surpassed the image limit. doesnt check twice when you edit though, so ez bypass

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 43398, didntreadlol and x30001
and you still can’t attract prime women

facial proportions= bullshit in many cases. PHENO MATTERS.
Legit. My facial proportions are definitely fucked up by psl standards and a girl came up to me in the hallway last week and asked for my number dead srs

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 43398, IMZLEGEND, Looks234 and 4 others
Legit. My facial proportions are definitely fucked up by psl standards and a girl came up to me in the hallway last week and asked for my number dead srs
What's your pheno?

• +1
  • Hmm...
It’s not rocket science to find out that I’m ugly

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, Awan, Father47 and 7 others
this is an updated version of my previous ideal facial ratios & proportions thread which can be found here

measured by dividing the bizygomatic width (distance from cheekbone to cheekbone) by the height of the middle part of the eyebrow to the upper lip.

measured by dividing the height between the nasion to the bottom of the chin by the face height (distance from hairline to bottom of the chin)

midface ratio: 0.9-1.1
measured by dividing the interpupillary distance (distance between the centers of the pupils) by the height of the nasion to the upper lip. the closer to 1:1 this is, the better.

measured by dividing the height of the middle part of the lips to the bottom of the chin by the height of the bottom of the nose to the middle part of the lips.

measured by dividing the bizygomatic width (distance from cheekbone to cheekbone) by the bigonial width (distance from gonion to gonion).

measured by dividing the interpupillary distance (distance between the centers of the pupils) by the the bizygomatic width (distance from cheekbone to cheekbone). the "third eyeball method" - a theory in which the distance between your eyes should be another eye apart - is widely accepted in determining whether or not your eyes are an appropriate distance away from eachother, however this is flawed and incorrect. here is a thread explaining why, along with some more useful information about this measurement.

measured by calculating the angle formed upon setting the vertex at the center of the lips with the arms crossing the eye pupils. the EME angle is a good indicator of masculinity and symmetry. here is a thread with more information about this measurement.

measured by calculating the angle formed upon setting the vertex at the hyoid with the arms set along the bottom of the chin and the neck. anything above 120° is said to give the impression of a double chin.

measured by calculating the angle formed upon setting the vertex at the gonion with the arms set along the mandible and the ramus.

measured by calculating the angle formed upon setting the vertex at the medial canthus with the arms set parallel to the floor and the lateral canthus.

measured by dividing the palpebral fissure length (distance between the medial to the lateral canthus) by the height of the upper and lower eyelid.

measured by clenching your fingers together and seeing how many you can fit on your forehead horizontally before reaching your hairline.

the upper third (height between the hairline to the middle part of the eyebrows), middle third (height between the middle part of the eyebrows to the bottom of the nose) and lower third (height between the bottom of the nose to bottom of the chin) of the face should be approximately 1/3rd of your entire face length (height between the hairline to bottom of the chin). these facial thirds should all be approximately equal to eachother and dividable smoothly into 3 parts as you transition down the face.

the nose width, palpebral fissure length and length between the lateral canthus to the ear should be approximately 1/5th of the width between your ears. these facial fifths should all be approximately equal to eachother and dividable smoothly into 5 parts as you transition from left to right of the face.
Laughs if you have all these, and yet still don't have a gf 😂😂😅😖😭

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Hernan, Deleted member 43398, mmdnohi and 5 others
legit post, but idk about the bizygomatic to bigonial ratio. Having a 15 cm bizygo and 11 cm bigonion doesn't seem proportional.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 43398, Deleted member 14978 and didntreadlol
See the source image

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, bleachmaxxer69, niggersodomizer69 and 27 others
0.48 is good ESR?

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 43398, some1h0peless, SteveRogers and 1 other person
i think the lower/full face ratio examples are incorrect. were these measured in inches btw?

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Lookologist003, Deleted member 43398 and didntreadlol
Make ratio to ratio ratios now

• Hmm...
  • +1

midface ratio: 0.9-1.1

Hahha
Fwr 1,92
Lower/full face ratio 0,63
Midface ratio 1,05
Mouth to nose ratio 1,45(but i have tense ld lips)
Upper to lower lip, have tensed lips cant be accurate
Philtrrum to chin ratio 2,4
Bizygomatic to begonia 1,23
Esr 0,473
Facial thirds almost efect, uper and middle are same, lower îs longer
Fifth PARTS perfect

Cant calculate Angeles.

This is pic i used. Printscreened from video 2-3 metters away. Calculate some Angeles for me if you want too tho.

Attachments

• IMG_20200203_221526.jpg
    IMG_20200203_221526.jpg
    9.8 KB · Views: 807
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: LooksThinker, Deleted member 43398, amkcel and 2 others
Hahha
Fwr 1,92
Midface ratio 1,05
Esr 0,473
Fifth PARTS perfect

Cant calculate Angeles.

This is pic i used. Printscreened from video 2-3 metters away. Calculate some Angeles for me if you want too tho.
Youre pretty gl

• +1
  • Hmm...

yoo can you take my measurements so I know what to improve on

• +1
  • Hmm...
High iq post as the other, i still have it opened in an other page

• +1
  • Hmm...
Please tell me this is morphed

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, Lookologist003, LooksThinker and 10 others
I heard esteban1997 has the best face

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 43398, Unsh and didntreadlol
i just want to know how you came up with these ratios.

did you get them from looking at top male models ?

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 43398, Yerico7, didntreadlol and 2 others
Measured it on my ID pic

FHWR: 1.77
Lower full face ratio: 0.63
Midface ratio: 0.98
Mouth to nose ratio: 1.52
Lower to upper lips ratio: 0.92 (lol)
Chin to philtrum ratio: 2.24
Bizygo to bigo: 1.12
ESR: 0.46
Palpebral fissure...: 3
Forehead: 4 fingers

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 43398, Sikkunt23, didntreadlol and 1 other person
Sorry to disagree, as I am, of course, a greycel, but I think the ideal gonial angle for a male is 100-115 degrees, I'm right on 113-115 and I believe that this is ideal, but anything above 120ish looks horrible.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, LooksThinker, Deleted member 43398 and 4 others
Sorry to disagree, as I am, of course, a greycel, but I think the ideal gonial angle for a male is 100-115 degrees, I'm right on 113-115 and I believe that this is ideal, but anything above 120ish looks horrible.
I think Johnny Depp has one in the 120's and it looked good (in his youth it did). The lower the gonial angle, the more it just looks like a block without much shape.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: SteveRogers, Deleted member 43398, Looks234 and 4 others
Hahha
Fwr 1,92
Midface ratio 1,05
Esr 0,473
Fifth PARTS perfect

Cant calculate Angeles.

chad i wish i was that gl

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 43398, didntreadlol and Deleted member 3202
I think Johnny Depp has one in the 120's and it looked good (in his youth it did). The lower the gonial angle, the more it just looks like a block without much shape.
True, but I've never seen a good jaw on a guy with 130 degrees +. Look at Christian Bale, literally ruins his lower third.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 43398, 5'8manlet, MentalistKebab and 4 others
True, but I've never seen a good jaw on a guy with 130 degrees +. Look at Christian Bale, literally ruins his lower third.
I believe a 130 degrees gonial angle is reserved for prettyboys, although you don't want to go below 115 either, otherwise it starts to get too blockish.

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 43398, Deleted member 2658, Subhuman Philtrum and 4 others
Thanks for this. My morphs are looking a lot better.

• +1
Reactions: didntreadlol and Deleted member 3043
its over for you if every one isnt the exaxt perfect number

• +1
Reactions: fuckedupmanlet, Deleted member 16275, Looks234 and 5 others
  • +1
Reactions: Yerico7, didntreadlol, EthnicelAscension and 2 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: fuckedupmanlet, didntreadlol and Deleted member 3202

Turns out most of my ratios are good......my only problem

My forehead

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: amkcel, fuckedupmanlet, Looks234 and 4 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: amkcel, Looks234, S ݁݁ and 2 others
FWHR: 1.88

Lower/Fullface ratio: 0.67

Midface ratio: 1.05

Mouth to nose: 1.59

Lower to upper lip: 1.5

Chin to philtrum: 1.8

Bizygo to bigonial: 1.02

ESR: 0.49

EME angle: 49º

Cerviconmental angle: 104º

Gonial angle: 121º

Canthal tilt: 5.7º

Palpebral fissure length to height: 3.35

Forehead height: 3.2 (fingers)

Facial thirds: 0.35 (low), 0.3 (mid), 0.33 (top) (rounded from 5 digit decimals, taking into account 1 as the whole face)

Facial fifths: 0.2 (all fifths, rounded from 5 digit decimals, taking into account 1 as the whole)

Measured with those three pics, with low to no camera distortion (third pic has bit of distortion since its front cam but used only for canthal tilt and fissure width to height)

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LooksThinker, Deleted member 6401 and SexuallyAbusive
How do i measeure these? Pixels??

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
This thread should be permastickied tbh @Lorsss @BigBiceps @jefferson

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3202 and SexuallyAbusive
It’s funny how I have none of these.

• So Sad