Ideal male height is 5’10

UZB_Strebl

UZB_Strebl

Kraken
There’s no doubt 5’10 with perfect proportions and good clavicles and good muscle insertions and 8 PSL face is the closest a creature can ever get to perfection

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lirevk, moreroidsmoredates, BrahminBoss and 5 others
There’s no doubt 5’10 with perfect proportions and good clavicles and good muscle insertions and 8 PSL face is the closest a creature can ever get to perfection
@BrahminBoss

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss
It's 6'3 stop the cope

• +1
Reactions: qwertynineofive, Lirevk and nathan
ideal height in mumbai

• +1
Reactions: Lirevk
ideal in kindergarten @St.TikTokcel

• +1
Reactions: St.TikTokcel
If ur 5’10 and can’t slay hot girls ur not attractive. It’s that simple

• Love it
Reactions: UZB_Strebl
wooohoooo i’m ideal

• +1
Reactions: say∅
U have classical statue as ur avi and ur saying this ur fraud
I’m 6’1 at 16 and Ik you’re just coping 5’10 is TRAAASHHH I always look down on them and feel super powerful, I can’t respect them

I’m 6’1 at 16 and Ik you’re just coping 5’10 is TRAAASHHH I always look down on them and feel super powerful, I can’t respect them
If height is all u think is going good for u when it’s actually un ideal just ideal for attracting hoes

If height is all u think is going good for u when it’s actually un ideal just ideal for attracting hoes
How isnt it ideal? Every girl will be attracted to you, hoe or not, ion think respectable girls are attracted to manlets

How isnt it ideal? Every girl will be attracted to you, hoe or not, ion think respectable girls are attracted to manlets
5’10 isn’t manlet and it’s ideal for attracting girls but not for classical beauty

5’10 isn’t manlet and it’s ideal for attracting girls but not for classical beauty
In todays world 5’10 is short plus how is it ideal and unique when it’s the average height?

i mean yeah scientifically it might be but hypergamy.exe doesnt work properly

• Love it
@AlexBrown84 and Alain delon both 5’10

In reality it’s 6’1. Ideal for moggin+ proportions+ physique

6'4 barefoot is perfect

• JFL
As a 6’1”cel with shitty proportions and bowed legs, a 5’10” chad with perfect proportions and striaght legs will certainly mog me

• JFL