If I copy Prime Leonardos hairstyle and aesthetic will I look like him?

Aspiemogger

Aspiemogger

Lord Mayor of Mog City
IMG 20231218 002357

Title.

I have similar mouth, jaw, eye area, and overall face shape to Leonardo the Difference is that my midface is considered longer than ideal and Leo shorter than ideal.
Can I copy his hairstyle and whatnot to look like him or does the midface ratio ruin it?

• +1
Reactions: Spiritualcell
That hairstyle is ass

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: chadintraining and gr34ter
View attachment 2613405
Title.

I have similar mouth, jaw, eye area, and overall face shape to Leonardo the Difference is that my midface is considered longer than ideal and Leo shorter than ideal.
Can I copy his hairstyle and whatnot to look like him or does the midface ratio ruin it?
if that is true then copy this hairstyle IMG 3805
this style is more youthful, higher appeal, easier to pull off and style. Only chads - slayers can rock Dicaprio’s side part like in the picture u attached. Dicaprio also looks much better in this fringe hairstyle.

• +1
Reactions: chadintraining and Aspiemogger
if that is true then copy this hairstyle View attachment 2613414
this style is more youthful, higher appeal, easier to pull off and style. Only chads - slayers can rock Dicaprio’s side part like in the picture u attached. Dicaprio also looks much better in this fringe hairstyle.
Fringe is what I'm rocking right now but it's overgrown asf

• +1
Reactions: Spiritualcell
If i copy Leo's confidence will i look like him??

• +1
Reactions: Aspiemogger
View attachment 2613405
Title.

Try it out, and if it doesn’t look good, try out TikTok fluffy hair and curtains

• +1
Reactions: Aspiemogger