If the blackpill is real, why are young, 20-something MTBs and HTBs getting pumped and dumped by LTNs and MTNs, as seen in those FB "AWDTSG" groups?

Why are young beckies (even HTBs) being pumped and dumped by oofy doofies if the blackpill is real?

• Total voters
Xangsane

Xangsane

jova
TLDR: In "Are We Dating The Same Guy" Facebook groups, MTB-HTB NT post-college women complain about oofy doofy LTNs-MTNs (who are young professionals) not committing to them.

I infiltrated the groups using my mother's account, but we left.

The most important points are bolded:
The foid userbase:
  • The women were mostly PSL 3.75 - 4.75 in attractiveness.
  • Most women had the "post-college sorority chick" pheno.
  • They ranged from 20 years old upwards. Surprisingly, college/university students and fresh graduates were also prominent users of these groups.
  • The most vocal of the women were 25 - 45 years old.
  • The vast majority of the women were white women.
  • The rarest ethnicities of foid users were MENA, Pakistani and northeast Asian, but a couple of them were there.
  • The women always seemed extremely desperate and hungry for an LTR, including the younger ones.
  • The vast majority of the women were white, white-collar, university-educated women who moved into a new city.

The men they were complaining about:
  • The majority of the men they were complaining about were PSL 4 - 4.6 (non-black men) or PSL 3+ (black men), aged 24 - 35. The most common age range of these men was 28-32. Some men were as old as 40+
  • Most women seemed to go for the young professional man in a suit. These men were often found to have been dating multiple women at once, yet these women claimed these were red flags and called the men "toxic" because he was seeing other women before even becoming exclusive with her.
  • A lot of black men were also posted by mostly white or Latina women. These black men seemed NT.
  • Deadbeat, druggie types were also posted.
  • Some MENA/South Asian men were posted, mostly by women with Slavic or Latina names. These women complained about these men treating them as "sex toys", were abusers, and spread STDs to every woman in the city.
  • Some white women complained about MENA/South Asian men LARPing about their ethnicities, typically they'd LARP Latino/Jewish/Mediterranean.
  • A noodlefoid (likely Northeast Asian based on her name) was kicked out of the group for "victim blaming", likely blaming women for promiscuity as the topic covered STDs affecting young women.

As proven here:

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 28541, Corleone, JovenCansao and 4 others
Xangsanee u should get a life already, you getting old

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: pardocel, Pikabro, Leviathin and 8 others
Most people there problem here is not there looks they are Just non nt or autistic

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 28541, autistic_tendencies, pardocel and 9 others
Most people there problem here is not there looks they are Just non nt or autistic
The foids there looked like former sorority chicks JFL.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, the BULL, Deleted member 7580 and 2 others
Oh its definitely looks. Only a few are HTN+ incels

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 28541 and Pikabro
  • JFL
Reactions: cytoplasm
Oh its definitely looks. Only a few are HTN+ incels
Na not at all now allot of ltn that get foids just dont rot in your basement everyday and go outside

• +1
Lack of NT, high autism and high inhibition, also being poor are all causes of inceldom

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Tabula Rasa and AlexAP
Lack of NT, high autism and high inhibition, also being poor are all causes of inceldom
Nigga I'm referring to why LTN oofy doofies are pumping and dumping hot NT white HTBs JFL.

Cope if your Chad You can be autistic and still slay

Oofy doofy is law

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27857 and fukmylyf
Cope if your Chad You can be autistic and still slay
If you are a chad yes not the point at al retard only like 1/10.000 people is a chad

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16357 and Esteban1997
Na not at all now allot of ltn that get foids just dont rot in your basement everyday and go outside
You can get it sure, but your looks are still a problem if you're not goodlooking

Tbh yes just dont be a autist
He will consider your advice.
Autistic james

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16357 and Deleted member 22924
You can get it sure, but your looks are still a problem if you're not goodlooking
Sort of if you are good looking dating is easier but ltn get foids just go outside

• +1
the blackpill isn't false lol. the issue is that there aren't enought prettyboys or 'chads' out there, and they prob date stacies themselves. women are hypersexual sluts so as theres no chads they'll bang anything as long as the person isn't a dicklet or too poor or smth

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Johanjohan, badamj and Xangsane
@apocalypse @ang3l @cmfanel @thereallegend @kumquat @JovenCansao @inferiorpispot234 @Roquefort @Solar @jojoyou @mrriceguy @fukmylyf @efidescontinuado @the BULL @TUSSELEIF @Gingerman @TheAbyssinian @chaddyboi66 @klip11 @Shitfacegoodbod=mog @badamj @rand anon @feelgood @Trilogy @MonkeyDLuffy2003 @fauxfox @Ellipsis @Ja-Ja Gabori @anoright @DaniloGomes @WishIwasChico @emeraldglass @BrendioEEE @Sprinkles @Makeyousit @folieadeux @Shieda_Kayn @Suimaxxer @Solar @hopeless NTmaxxer

• +1
Reactions: Roquefort, chaddyboi66, Deleted member 25938 and 6 others
the blackpill isn't false lol. the issue is that there aren't enought prettyboys or 'chads' out there, and they prob date stacies themselves. women are hypersexual sluts so as theres no chads they'll bang anything as long as the person isn't a dicklet or too poor or smth

If ethnic:
average-poc-png.2079874

If white:
average-white-png.2079873

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23100
  • +1
Reactions: Xangsane
if white is stacy
I've been rated chadlite, but the girl I'm seeing is HTB.
I visit her with my family. We both need time to think before making things official.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16357, cytoplasm and Xangsane
idk man i juust tryna fuck tn

What about the ethnic composite?

I might be biased since when comes to asian foids I only like the Jap ones, but idk I'd say she's a default becky

I might be biased since when comes to asian foids I only like the Jap ones, but idk I'd say she's a default becky
So if you said this:
the blackpill isn't false lol. the issue is that there aren't enought prettyboys or 'chads' out there, and they prob date stacies themselves.
Why do white chads/prettyboys seem to LTR northeast Asian beckies? This behaviour has been noted by a few on here. I've even seen it with my own eyes.

@apocalypse @ang3l @cmfanel @thereallegend @kumquat @JovenCansao @inferiorpispot234 @Roquefort @Solar @jojoyou @mrriceguy @fukmylyf @efidescontinuado @the BULL @TUSSELEIF @Gingerman @TheAbyssinian @chaddyboi66 @klip11 @Shitfacegoodbod=mog @badamj @rand anon @feelgood @Trilogy @MonkeyDLuffy2003 @fauxfox @Ellipsis @Ja-Ja Gabori @anoright @DaniloGomes @WishIwasChico @emeraldglass @BrendioEEE @Sprinkles @Makeyousit @folieadeux @Shieda_Kayn @Suimaxxer @Solar @hopeless NTmaxxer
Many factors are at play. With the biggest one being, that women are shit a vetting the right man.

• +1
Many factors are at play. With the biggest one being, that women are shit a vetting the right man.
A lot of these foids seem to live in a major city alone or with a group of like-minded foids.

• +1
Reactions: emeraldglass
So if you said this:

Why do white chads/prettyboys seem to LTR northeast Asian beckies? This behaviour has been noted by a few on here. I've even seen it with my own eyes.

I'm not sure because that might be a regional thing - maybe they dislike White women?

where I live there are some Japs and hapa girls as result. I think they look good, both facially and bodywise, but idk about anything else

• +1
A lot of these foids seem to live in a major city alone or with a group of like-minded foids.
Sheep mentality and to much self-confidence. They overestimate their ability to detect "red flags" in a male. And their "friends" will only confirm their arrogance, because "feminine power".

• +1
no, their problem is their craniofacial development

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro and St.TikTokcel
Nigga I'm referring to why LTN oofy doofies are pumping and dumping hot NT white HTBs JFL.
This barely happens, that pumping and dumping they talk about it's probably situasionships in which the woman expects more but the man won't commit. Chad gets hook ups while LTN has to play games

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, \/orman and Xangsane
Sheep mentality and to much self-confidence. They overestimate their ability to detect "red flags" in a male. And their "friends" will only confirm their arrogance, because "feminine power".
If these foids lived with their families and didn't leap to a major city to live the Sex And The City lifestyle, would they be wiser in choosing a man?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16357 and emeraldglass
This barely happens, that pumping and dumping they talk about it's probably situasionships in which the woman expects more but the man won't commit. Chad gets hook ups while LTN has to play games
The foids in the group said the men pumped and dumped them, or were seeing multiple women at once.

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: \/orman and Deleted member 24278
I'm not sure because that might be a regional thing - maybe they dislike White women?

where I live there are some Japs and hapa girls as result. I think they look good, both facially and bodywise, but idk about anything else
JFL these were white or white-adjacent Chads.

If these foids lived with their families and didn't leap to a major city to live the Sex And The City lifestyle, would they be wiser in choosing a man?
Don't think so, I think your relation to your family is pretty unique. Most people are way more disconnected from their families.

• JFL
Hardly. You should know that this mindset doesn't stem from women living alone or hanging out with bad people, that's just a multiplier. No, it's a deeply rooted problem in our society. It's been pumped into their brains from a very young age.

Don't think so, I think your relation to your family is pretty unique. Most people are way more disconnected from their families.
Why do you think my relationship is unique?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16357
My problem is my ethnicity

@FailedNormieManlet @BombayVikings @inferiorpispot234

• JFL
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet and Deleted member 16275
Tall NT normies are taking all the HTBs from us more deserving autistic incels.