If the blackpill is real, why are young, 20-something MTBs and HTBs getting pumped and dumped by LTNs and MTNs, as seen in those FB "AWDTSG" groups?

Why are young beckies (even HTBs) being pumped and dumped by oofy doofies if the blackpill is real?

• Total voters
Bro please screenshots of guys you find inside the Facebook group.

I need to know the attractiveness level of these fuckboys and also what the woman looks like for reference.

There's no way these LTN and MTNs are having harems I refuse to believe.

• +1
Reactions: \/orman, Acne Victim and Deleted member 25667
Bro please screenshots of guys you find inside the Facebook group.
Screenshots aren't allowed, and they will try and get this site shut down if someone finds out about it. Likewise, they will name and shame people from .org, and would potentially doxx users, especially considering they hate men and they don't allow men (somehow @Prettyboy and me managed to slide in, me with my mum's account JFL). They stated they will doxx people.
I need to know the attractiveness level of these fuckboys and also what the woman looks like for reference.
Stated in the OP. Most of these women were white MTB-HTB, and the men were typically LTN-MTN, and a couple of HTN but they were very rare.
There's no way these LTN and MTNs are having harems I refuse to believe.
These were young professional types and had good careers like doctor, lawyer, banker.

• JFL
Reactions: khvirgin
Stated in the OP. Most of these women were white MTB-HTB, and the men were typically LTN-MTN, and a couple of HTN but they were very rare.

These were young professional types and had good careers like doctor, lawyer, banker.

Wait so just by having a good career a LTN and MTN guy can slay HTBs and have harems? No fucking way

Holy shit this is actually groundbreaking stuff, it may have disproven the blackpill completely.

Contradictory info in your own "proof"

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane
If your a Chad You can still be slightly autistic and it won't matter

Wait so just by having a good career a LTN and MTN guy can slay HTBs and have harems? No fucking way
Yes, it looks like, some of these girls seemed as young as early 20s post-college age.
Holy shit this is actually groundbreaking stuff, it may have disproven the blackpill completely.
I was actually caging at the fact that one LTN had harems of foids and the foid complaining was a MTB/HTB white girl.

Male redditors, bloggers and journalists have already infiltrated their so-called "safe" space, me included, but the trick is you can't use a Facebook account from 2022 or after as they said they will be banned on sight.

@Xangsane offtopic but can I pm? Want some feedback

@kumquat what do you think are the main reasons for these particular foids being pumped and dumped?

Some white Becky said she was a virgin and got pumped and dumped JFL.

Chadlites and Chads are very rare IRL there just arent that many to go around

• +1
Yes, it looks like, some of these girls seemed as young as early 20s post-college age.

I was actually caging at the fact that one LTN had harems of foids and the foid complaining was a MTB/HTB white girl.

How did he get her? Through his career or what? Was he richcel?

• +1
Holy shit careermaxxing is legit.
Most of the men posted had really good careers. Typically doctor, lawyer, banker. Hardly seen any STEMcels.

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 24940
Why do you think my relationship is unique?
You are very open and honest with your family, and they probably are in turn ask a lot of questions

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Pikabro and Deleted member 16357

I’ve been saying this shit for ages. I’m not denying the blackpill but if you focus on your career and become a doctor or get a giga good job you can legit fuck htbs easy if you are not true cel. Reason??

Once women get to 28 plus they are tired and worried about going for chad from past experience I.e. getting messed around. Their sole goal is to raise a family and they know their biological clock is running out. So who you gonna choose. The PSL mogger with a shit job or a MTN doctor with his own good house, salary, car??

It’s a no brainer. Like I say, women see these men as betabuxxers but that just means you can play them at their own game I.e. like these men pretend you’re not like chad and are decent, once they let you fuck them then dip.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Pikabro, Acne Victim, Deleted member 24940 and 1 other person
I’ve been saying this shit for ages. I’m not denying the blackpill but if you focus on your career and become a doctor or get a giga good job you can legit fuck htbs easy. Reason??

Once women get to 28 plus they are tired and worried about going for chad from past experience I.e. getting messed around. Their sole goal is to raise a family and they know their biological clock is running out. So who you gonna choose. The PSL mogger with a shit job or a MTN doctor with his own good house, salary, car??

It’s a no brainer. Like I say, women see these men as betabuxxers but that just means you can play them at their own game I.e. like these men pretend you’re not like chad and are decent, once they let you fuck them then dip.
Adding to this, all research statistics prove this is true. From 18-24 the highest number of guys are incel or sexless in the last year. From 24 onwards, guys sex increases and keeps getting statistically better - why?
With blackpill this wouldn’t make sense as in your 18-24 you’re in your prime years looks wise.

However, is it because past 24 onwards most guys start to get their own house, those MTNs that were nerds in university suddenly become doctors, have a Benz, good house and boom! Suddenly they have women attracted to them.

Remember smv and psl are NOT the same thing. SMV is important in the real world while PSL is more important on Hindu forums like this.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 7580, Deleted member 24940 and Xangsane
Adding to this, all research statistics prove this is true. From 18-24 the highest number of guys are incel or sexless in the last year. From 24 onwards, guys sex increases and keeps getting statistically better - why?
With blackpill this wouldn’t make sense as in your 18-24 you’re in your prime years looks wise.

However, is it because past 24 onwards most guys start to get their own house, those MTNs that were nerds in university suddenly become doctors, have a Benz, good house and boom! Suddenly they have women attracted to them.

Remember smv and psl are NOT the same thing. SMV is important in the real world while PSL is more important on Hindu forums like this.
Also a lot of the women complaining about oofy doofies running harems were surprisingly quite young (early and mid 20s).

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7580 and WishIwasChico
I’ve been saying this shit for ages. I’m not denying the blackpill but if you focus on your career and become a doctor or get a giga good job you can legit fuck htbs easy if you are not true cel. Reason??

Even more motivation to finish my degree and become a software engineer. Based AF. @the BULL said the same happened to him after he got a good career, hot girls started going for him.

• +1
Reactions: WishIwasChico
Also a lot of the women complaining about oofy doofies running harems were surprisingly quite young (early and mid 20s).
Yes nearly all women crave a LTR it’s in their biology to do so. While men crave hookups and spreading their seed as much as possible, as again, it’s in their biology to do so.

That’s why it is fucking so hard for 18-24 year old men on OLD and dating as they are literally competing with men who are the same looks level who are 25-29 but who own their own house, car etc. who are doctors (status).

From hookups I’ve had nearly all of them at 18-20 have admitted to dating and fucking a guy over 28. My current FB told me she got pumped and dumped by a 29 year old and that she went for him as he seen more grown up.

I’m the youngest she’s dated and I’m older than her by only a year JFL.

Don’t worry btw I’m not a cuck, she wants an ltr with me but I am gonna cut it off when I feel like it. It’s over for her, but right now she gives me sex anytime I want so I will keep her JFL.

• +1

Once women get to 28 plus they are tired and worried about going for chad from past experience I.e. getting messed around.
Even if the said chad wanted an LTR and to raise a family, and had a lower body count, the woman would feel bitter and jaded towards him because from her trauma she'd immediately assume all he wants is sex and to pump and dump her. Or if he marries her, he wouldn't care about her, and she'd always have to look her best to keep him (even if he cares a lot about her) as she thinks she'd be replaceable.
Their sole goal is to raise a family and they know their biological clock is running out.
A white foid actually stared that in the group. She said "men don't care about our shortening biological clocks. We women want children and to raise a family and these manchildren don't care, even at 28-32 they think they have all the time in the world to not commit".
So who you gonna choose. The PSL mogger with a shit job or a MTN doctor with his own good house, salary, car??
Foids below 21 might pick the former, foids after 21 the latter.
And many of these women are in fact dating the same oofy doofy and wonder why they don't commit.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7580
because blackpill isn't real lol

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 27857, Deleted member 7580, Xangsane and 1 other person
Even more motivation to finish my degree and become a software engineer. Based AF. @the BULL said the same happened to him after he got a good career, hot girls started going for him.
Yes I am doing a doctorate currently (PhD tho) so earn shit money but once I finish my doctorate and start a giga good job and get a house suddenly life will be fucking easy dating wise.
Remember dating for women is great when young 18-24 but then declines where as for men as research shows it only gets better (so long as you grind out your career etc) and are not a true cel

• +1
@kumquat what do you think are the main reasons for these particular foids being pumped and dumped?

Some white Becky said she was a virgin and got pumped and dumped JFL.
99% of men are only as loyal as their options. If they have a legit chance to continually fuck a bunch of different women they will

I don't know about this.This just sound like prostitution with extra steps.I'm not saying it can't happen.But honestly speaking will you truly be happy doing this?These women wouldn't give you the time of day back in your early 20's just because they didn't like how you look now that you have a good job all of a sudden they're trying to be your wife?It just seems bittersweet at the end of all of this...

because blackpill isn't real lol
It is real, it’s stupid to say that. A psl mogger will clean up on tinder, regardless tbh and if they walked in a club they could slay easy. It’s just not as simple as that is the argument. Real life is complex and it’s never an either-or argument as a results. It’s not that blackpill isn’t correct it’s that also, careermaxxing is correct also. It’s so many factors with laugh and how you look at it. Life is infinitely complex

99% of men are only as loyal as their options. If they have a legit chance to continually fuck a bunch of different women they will
Same could be said about women.Humans are only as loyal as their options...

I don't know about this.This just sound like prostitution with extra steps.I'm not saying it can't happen.But honestly speaking will you truly be happy doing this?These women wouldn't give you the time of day back in your early 20's just because they didn't like how you look now that you have a good job all of a sudden they're trying to be your wife?It just seems bittersweet at the end of all of this...
That’s why you do what all these women are crying about and pump and dump them! This is the time where you have fun and shine. Women had their time to shine 5 years ago, now it is your turn to play the cards and women hate it cause they no there’s nothing they can do

But you said the guys all have good careers, that's the point.

In highschool and college, literally 8 YEARS of her life she was getting fucked by goodlooking players and chads. That's the average girls "fun years" some will extend it but for most almost a decade is enough fun.

Once she's graduated real life hits like a bus and she realizes she has to work, pay rent, be an adult. She will now start to consider the guys careers, if they are lawyers or engineers make big money suddenly matters and she's willing to settle on the looks category to get a man with a degree for an LTR.

• +1
Adding to this, all research statistics prove this is true. From 18-24 the highest number of guys are incel or sexless in the last year.
It's certainly not looks, but SMV and the entire package it seems. Some women are so bitter they immediately refuse to date HTN+ men because they fear these men won't commit even if the men actually do want an LTR with the right girl.
From 24 onwards, guys sex increases and keeps getting statistically better - why?
Money and resources.
Exactly so.
They're there for the money. The women hope to cling onto one of these men so they could provide for her but deep down she wished he were a Chad.
A woman sadly told me all I had was a cute face and big heart but nothing much.
Another woman called me a pretty mummy's boy.
Another woman assumed I had to be a fuck boy before I even opened my mouth, even though I have a strong preference for marriage and LTR.
These comments hurt but I know what they mean.

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro

I am swallowing the bluepill as I read this thread. It's all about being an oofydoofy LTN

That’s why you do what all these women are crying about and pump and dump them! This is the time where you have fun and shine. Women had their time to shine 5 years ago, now it is your turn to play the cards and women hate it cause they no there’s nothing they can do
Shes going to want you commit first before she offers her body to you since she already have been used and abused by chad and know the game by now.Unless you are already Chadlite+...

Yes nearly all women crave a LTR it’s in their biology to do so.
Seems like it after analysing their comments and behaviour.
While men crave hookups and spreading their seed as much as possible, as again, it’s in their biology to do so.
It's blissful to dream about beautiful women but I don't do hookups and FWB due to my religion. I also fear if I did anyway I might break the woman's heart as she'd bond after sex more than I would due to her oxytocin and my looks level as rated, and she'd spread shit about me if I agreed to her it's casual (she would have agreed to the hookup because in her heart she would have wanted an LTR and thinks the sex would emotionally trap me in this hypothetical scenario!)
That’s why it is fucking so hard for 18-24 year old men on OLD
Resources and women think men are boys at that age who are less likely to commit. They believe men aged 27-33 are probably most likely to. Which is exactly maesthetic appeal mogs for many women including young women. It's really only teen girls that like prettyboys.
and dating as they are literally competing with men who are the same looks level who are 25-29 but who own their own house, car etc. who are doctors (status).
Exactly.
From hookups I’ve had nearly all of them at 18-20 have admitted to dating and fucking a guy over 28. My current FB told me she got pumped and dumped by a 29 year old and that she went for him as he seen more grown up.
These women go for these older men because they think they're more likely to commit given their age, and to spend money on the foid. I have seen 21 year old women on that group crying over MTN men around age 30.
I’m the youngest she’s dated and I’m older than her by only a year JFL.
JFL what was her dating history like?
Don’t worry btw I’m not a cuck, she wants an ltr with me but I am gonna cut it off when I feel like it. It’s over for her, but right now she gives me sex anytime I want so I will keep her JFL.
So it's really an FWB and she thinks it's an LTR? How hot is the girl?

• +1
Yes I am doing a doctorate currently (PhD tho) so earn shit money
Good luck and I hope you do well!
but once I finish my doctorate and start a giga good job and get a house suddenly life will be fucking easy dating wise.
I'm saving up for a home too.
Remember dating for women is great when young 18-24 but then declines where as for men as research shows it only gets better (so long as you grind out your career etc) and are not a true cel
JFL even 21 year olds in that group were crying over 30scels not committing to them.

• +1
Male redditors, bloggers and journalists have already infiltrated their so-called "safe" space, me included, but the trick is you can't use a Facebook account from 2022 or after as they said they will be banned on sight.
@WishIwasChico

And women call men selfish for not wanting to take into their account their expiring biological clocks. The targets are frequently 27-35 year old men who are "young professionals".

• +1
Cringe.

you really made 3 threads about a group you didn't join
I joined on my mum's account and scooted off after a few hours JFL.

I joined on my mum's account and scooted off after a few hours JFL.
no you didn't
and it's not fucking snapchat, they wont see you screenshot

I will try to get in for real, unlike your dumbass

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24940 and Xangsane
But you said the guys all have good careers, that's the point.
They do. However some guys they complained about were druggies and deadbeat "entrepreneurs" and "crypto boys" "who live with their parents".
In highschool and college, literally 8 YEARS of her life she was getting fucked by goodlooking players and chads.
Don't paint all GL men like that. I've been rated chadlite and my body count at age 25 is just 1. Also looking back at my old uni's alumni (their social media) , most of the Chadlites and Chads are in LTRs/married early. The real slayers were the tall gymmaxxed NTmaxxed MTN-HTN who seemingly have good careers, and the "raj's" @Prince88
That's the average girls "fun years" some will extend it but for most almost a decade is enough fun.
The foids in the group were mostly LTB-HTB and I could only count 2 Stacylites.
Once she's graduated real life hits like a bus and she realizes she has to work, pay rent, be an adult.
Foids move to big cities in hopes of locking down some young professional Chadlite or Chad JFL. That's why they use apps like Hinge, and according to them, The League and even Raya (they were asking for invite codes). But they think those men would never match them or assume all they want are hookups so they claim they swipe left.
She will now start to consider the guys careers, if they are lawyers or engineers make big money suddenly matters and she's willing to settle on the looks category to get a man with a degree for an LTR.
I've seen Stacylites settle with oofy doofies with careers JFL

no you didn't
and it's not fucking snapchat, they wont see you screenshot

I will try to get in for real, unlike your dumbass
They said in the group accounts made 2022 or after will not be accepted in order to keep out people suspected to be men using foidfishes, and accounts made 2018-2021 will be heavily scrutinised

You need to use your mother's account

• +1
Has Reddit advice ever been wrong ??? @Shieda_Kayn @khvirgin

“Just focus on your career and personality broo”
Joe Biden Lol GIF

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: fukmylyf, Deleted member 24940, Shieda_Kayn and 1 other person