If the blackpill is real, why are young, 20-something MTBs and HTBs getting pumped and dumped by LTNs and MTNs, as seen in those FB "AWDTSG" groups?

Why are young beckies (even HTBs) being pumped and dumped by oofy doofies if the blackpill is real?

• Total voters
Dominance hierarchies are very real. Humans are not that different from chimps tbh. Every group has a clear leader who gets most of the girls. And he doesn't have to be the best looking, or the strongest, or even the most intelligent. It's more about social skills.
Did you observe this?

• +1
Reactions: fukmylyf
Did you observe this?
basically every group i've been a part of. It's pretty frustrating for me because those guys often treat me as their right hand guy. But you don't get the same benefits in that position.

• So Sad
Reactions: Xangsane
basically every group i've been a part of. It's pretty frustrating for me because those guys often treat me as their right hand guy. But you don't get the same benefits in that position.
I noticed this as well...

Have you experienced this?
I have seen this from 2 of my cousins and 2 of my neighbors to the point where one girl tried to get one of my neighbors fired and placed in jail over a crime he have never committed just because he refused to be her boyfriend and only wanted a one night stand from the woman...

• Woah
Women there seem to hate good looking men as implied by the comments they leave. They claim they either assume it's a chadfish or they claim to swipe left ad they think they had sex with half the women in the city.
Thats the new meta nowadays, if ur gl foids will hate u.

• +1
I have seen this from 2 of my cousins and 2 of my neighbors to the point where one girl tried to get one of my neighbors fired and placed in jail over a crime he have never committed just because he refused to be her boyfriend and only wanted a one night stand from the woman...
She's for the streets. Unfortunately a few women in these groups are exactly like her. Shifting the blame and making up stories because they didn't get commitment.

What were their looks levels?

Thats the new meta nowadays, if ur gl foids will hate u.
I wonder why girls do this if you're a GL man. Why? What have I even done to them other then to say how was your day?

She's for the streets. Unfortunately a few women in these groups are exactly like her. Shifting the blame and making up stories because they didn't get commitment.

What were their looks levels?
The girl that was seeing my oldest cousin was indeed a MTB Latina 29 year old that had a child from former gangbanger that is actually in prison for 27 years

The girl that was seeing my other cousin was a MTB 27 year old STEM major white girl that seems to suffer from manic depression and actually tried to stab one of her roommates while being on campus

The girl that was seeing one of my neighbors was LTB-MTB 20 something year black woman who was a single mother to a deadbeat drug dealer

The girl that was seeing my other neighbor was actually a HTB 27 year white woman who became an RN nurse who actually had a past of being in 6somes with famous rappers and/or athletes...

• Ugh..
  • Woah
Reactions: Leviathin and Xangsane
And then they say “MEN” as if 99% of men even have the opportunity to run through these used up skets

Makes me fucking rage I think ima leave this fourm it is making me super hateful towards foids. And it will begin effecting me in the workplace as I work in a 85% female dominated place and the females were the ones who hired me (lookspill and racepill if I was curry I’d have been rejected)

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
A lot more are ending up old cat ladies now because of their "not settling mentality" but make no mistake they still jump in bed with tall HTNs when they get a chance and then cry about the guys not wanting a LTR with them. A MTN even with some money are invisible to most of these older single females.

• +1
Reactions: Lawton88
the blackpill isn't false lol. the issue is that there aren't enought prettyboys or 'chads' out there, and they prob date stacies themselves. women are hypersexual sluts so as theres no chads they'll bang anything as long as the person isn't a dicklet or too poor or smth
Legit

@MoggerGaston

Another day, ANOTHER thread where chadlite+ gaslights us subhuman. @Xangsane I’m disappointed

• So Sad
Another day, ANOTHER thread where chadlite+ gaslights us subhuman. @Xangsane I’m disappointed
Why, what do you mean?