If you eat cereal for breakfast, you are a 0 testosterone cuck and you will never amount to anything in this world

TheRenaissanceMan

TheRenaissanceMan

banished
If you eat cereal for breakfast, you are a 0 testosterone cuck and you will never amount to anything in this world

I'm tired of having nothing/ or retarded shit for breakfast so im writing a diet plan today

The only options my fat retarded unhealthy mom gives us for breakfast, are greasy processed sausage, processed breads with processed oily butter on it,

or processed chocolate balls cereal.

How the fuck do people wake up after 8 hours sleep and eat that shit? I'm fucking sick of it. It makes me feel like shit and it doesnt even taste good. How the fuck do people wake up and eat oily, greasy processed sausage as their first meal? tf is wrong with u lol

How the fuck can a mom expect their son to amount to anything, when the first half of their day, they're being fuelled from processed chocolate balls :lul::lul::lul:

what kind of grown man, starts his day with a chocolate breakfast? :lul: :lul:

tf is wrong with these people

writing a new diet plan today. need something better

• +1
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1, niqfan625, TeenAscender and 19 others
how about another drink?

chad photosyntheses and still fucks your oneitis

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: niqfan625, curryboy123, Hero of the Imperium and 7 others
Ragefuels me to see niggas feeding their one year old with goyslop. Guranteed recession

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: niqfan625, Hero of the Imperium, Ukcel1388 and 6 others
autistic thread

I like eating cereal with cold milk ; (
Screw you OP

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19453 and TheRenaissanceMan
just eat fruit theory.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055
Steak and butter with 5 poached eggs and black coffee with honey and some fruits are the way to go yakhi 🤙🤙🤙🚬🚬🚬🚬

• +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: Yerico7, Ukcel1388, GuyFromSingapore and 9 others
Steak and butter with 5 poached eggs and black coffee with honey and some fruits are the way to go yakhi 🤙🤙🤙🚬🚬🚬🚬
very based, but i cant afford steak every day. is there any other options?

4 eggs + 20g coconut oil + onion + half pepper
4 eggs - protein source, cholesterol and natural multivitamin
20 coconut oil - to have perfect moistured skin face and scalp + to get good hair texture + its good for creating ketones in your body
onion - Fiber + vitamins + increase testosterone + inhibits a little DHT which helps in keeping my norwood away
pepper - Fiber + vitamin C and other bs
*I add sometiems some black cumin oil to breakfast
Its for me best breakfeast which works for me and I leandowned to extreme low body fats.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Yerico7, GuyFromSingapore, zharupodrugu and 1 other person
why do u think so
You're clearly projecting by making a blanket statement that everyone who eats cereal is a low testosterone cuck, implying that soyboys who drink protein shakes are more manlier than soldiers who sometimes eat cereal.

You're clearly projecting by making a blanket statement that everyone who eats cereal is a low testosterone cuck, implying that soyboys who drink protein shakes are more manlier than soldiers who sometimes eat cereal.
come on bro, how, as a full grown male. are you going to do well in this world, being fuelled for half the day , off fucking processed chocolate balls and milk

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium, Yerico7, autistic_tendencies and 3 others
rick and morty fan detected

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 25377, LooksOrDeath and Deleted member 19453
great thread mirin iq

latr when i wak up(im in a diff timezone then u, in 12 hours itll be 2pm for me)
ill eat steak and eggs and eat some orchic extract, major test boost that will make the day feel smooth and energetic after a 15 min workout

• +1
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: Yerico7, GuyFromSingapore, TheRenaissanceMan and 2 others
Incredibly based and true threat buy vital wheat gluten

• Love it
Reactions: TheRenaissanceMan
  • JFL
Reactions: currylightskin, LooksOrDeath and TheRenaissanceMan
eating 3 mandarines, banana and oatmeal daily

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 25377 and TheRenaissanceMan
soldiers who sometimes eat cereal
no such thing has ever happened, why would you eat sugary cereal and miss out on eggs that have cholesterol which is mandatory to be a high T mogger?

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies, Yerico7, zharupodrugu and 1 other person
no such thing has ever happened, why would you eat sugary cereal and miss out on eggs that have cholesterol which is mandatory to be a high T mogger?
based first post, fighting the cereal soycucks

• +1
Reactions: CannedFoot, Shadosh101, currylightskin and 1 other person
I used to eat cereal for bulking but now I just eat tons of bakery and sweets because they are easier to eat than cereal

• JFL
lol whats wrong? For bulking I drink chocolate milk and eat cakes for breakfast and see nothing wrong with eat when you have to consume 5000+ calories

• +1
It’s fun to eat for breakfast when you’re a kid, but as an adult it’s just sloppy. Uneccessary calories

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16369, Yerico7, GuyFromSingapore and 1 other person
come on bro, how, as a full grown male. are you going to do well in this world, being fuelled for half the day , off fucking processed chocolate balls and milk
Obviously cereal is a bad source of nutrition for fully grown men. I'm saying that it's bad to stereotype all men who eat cereal as low t because it varies by person to person. Like sometimes I eat cereal with a protein shake and some eggs when i want something sweet.

• +1
You will wish for cereal after they force feed you bugs you dumb cattle

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium, PURE ARYAN GENETICS, Deleted member 1140 and 3 others
Eating cereal by itself as a grown man is dumb
eating it with other stuff like eggs and protein is ok

• +1
Reactions: Fiqh
Bircher Müsli mogs

Attachments

• vegan-bircher-muesli-overnight-oats-6.jpg
    vegan-bircher-muesli-overnight-oats-6.jpg
    321.5 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium

I'm tired of having nothing/ or retarded shit for breakfast so im writing a diet plan today

The only options my fat retarded unhealthy mom gives us for breakfast, are greasy processed sausage, processed breads with processed oily butter on it,

How the fuck do people wake up after 8 hours sleep and eat that shit? I'm fucking sick of it. It makes me feel like shit and it doesnt even taste good. How the fuck do people wake up and eat oily, greasy processed sausage as their first meal? tf is wrong with u lol

How the fuck can a mom expect their son to amount to anything, when the first half of their day, they're being fuelled from processed chocolate balls :lul::lul::lul:

I eat frosted flakes / luck charms everyday.
healthier cereals like cherrio has decent nutrients especialy since its supposed to be with milk
nutritional-facts-listed-on-the-side-of-a-box-of-cheerios-GPP94F.jpg
Idk what you mean

• Love it
Reactions: Sprinkles

Your mum ate my cock for breakfast this morning.
I warned her about the micronutrient limitations of eating the same meal twice in a row but she wouldn't listen.

Eggs, kefir and berries. And perhaps some meat. Mogger breakfast

• +1
I eat frosted flakes / luck charms everyday.
healthier cereals like cherrio has decent nutrients especialy since its supposed to be with milk
nutritional-facts-listed-on-the-side-of-a-box-of-cheerios-GPP94F.jpg
Idk what you mean
yea but look at what it is bro, some chemicaly sugar coated processed shit, no grown man should start his day on that

meat and eggs and fruit

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
Skip breakfast. Best thing you can do for your health, well-being and body.

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies and GuyFromSingapore
is it a lot cheaper? doesnt it taste like shit
Leave taste for normies. Its not disgusting.
Organs way cheaper and very nutrient dense. My butcher even giving them for free. No one buying it
Skip breakfast. Best thing you can do for your health, well-being and body.
only way i was able to bulk up is big healthy breakfast

• +1
Chicken breast and rice for breakfast until %8 bf

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Yerico7, Deleted member 17735 and Deleted member 25377
it's heart healthy bro, you gotta eat the goyslop 🥰

I like the taste though.

• JFL
D668B598 79A2 42AE BD8E 30166453D744

My healthy diet 😎

• JFL
you will eat bacon egg sausage sandwich every day with a highly sugary coffee before you go to wageslave for 9 hours and you will be happy

• JFL
typical plan writer cuck

imagine posting a thread about the fact that you are making plans...

how pathetic is your life?

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: TheRenaissanceMan and PURE ARYAN GENETICS
Interesting thing to point out, but why single out cereal? Any grain destroy you the same, it can be in a form of bread or you can boil it on water to make a slime, but at the end of the day it's all the same.

How the fuck can a mom expect their son to amount to anything, when the first half of their day, they're being fuelled from processed chocolate balls
You can say that of any patents who feed their children bread.

• Woah