if you have no social circle after uni are you pretty much restricted to online dating indefinitely?

banjojones

banjojones

Platinum
a lot of threads talk about this

Once you leave uni

*no environment to meet women (post covid bars/clubs are dead. Even open clubs women just huddle in their groups).
*at work you are surrounded by old white people (can't meet women there)
*normies are in hardcore career mode and/or SIMPLY are not interested in meeting ANYONE (even chad) I refer to this as "dating limbo" https://incels.wiki/w/Dating_Limbo
*normies "had their fill" (legit normies say this) they met all the friends they wanted in school and partied/had fun. Now they just want to focus on their career and watch netflix in their spare time while we on the other hand are emotionally stunted 15 year olds mentally. Normies are like the old dog who wants to take a nap before being put to sleep like old yeller (not interested in meeting people), and we are puppies eager to play (jumping out of our skin to meet people).

I have a theory for this. Dunbar's number states that give or take humans are only capable of knowing a 100 people before they start cutting themselves off. (possibly a defense mechanism for mate guarding. Humans (even in modern times) lived in a small neighborhood with about 100 people in town. If more dudes moved in it would look like an invasion. (Mongol hoards would flood villages/towns and take the women). So this is a normies defense mechanism against an invasion/displacement.

-so what are we left with?
online? (even online is a sausage fest since it is 70% male and most girls online are damaged)

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: amorfati, MostGLSlayer, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 8 others
why do you think im still in college at age 26 and planning to be in here for atleast another 5 years?

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: litaz, amorfati, DesiChad and 22 others
Yeah it's tough man. Only solution I can see is to be extra extra outgoing and travel to take advantage of foreigner halo, or make friends with your hookups' social circles.... idk what else....following for more ideas.

• +1
Reactions: litaz and stevielake
Yes online-dating or cold approach. If you do cold approach be ready for a less then 5% success rates though. If you are subchad it is 1-2%.

depends on where you live and your level of extroversion

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend and stevielake
I cant confirm it YET. But i've heard that young people in finance, mainly in London, tend to go out in groups/live together, somewhat similar to uni.

I hope its true for my sake

• Hmm...
Reactions: BeenLMSsinceMSN
why do you think im still in college at age 26 and planning to be in here for atleast another 5 years?
interesting do the 18-24 year olds treat you like you are too old or do they not care? (just curious honestly not being condescending)

depends on where you live and your level of extroversion
true but its demographics. Go outside you just see old white boomers due to living in an aging country. Back then it was easy to meet women because of a high birth rate. (you interacted with young women daily). This vid explains it well

• +1
Reactions: chosen-one, thereallegend and Deleted member 8165
I cant confirm it YET. But i've heard that young people in finance, mainly in London, tend to go out in groups/live together, somewhat similar to uni.

you have a pub culture at least in the uk in the u.s the fun is OVER once you hit 22. normies go into hardcore career mode (even men)

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend
honestly considering doing this and frauding my age since i look young anyways

you have a pub culture at least in the uk in the u.s the fun is OVER once you hit 22. normies go into hardcore career mode (even men)
pub culture is fucking shit tho, I want to go out, party, and fuck some uni students.

Luckily I have friends who want to do the same at my london office

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and FailedNormieManlet
even if you make friends in uni, it's tough once you graduate because, like you said, people are focused on their capitalistic dream and starting a family. There is no life after uni.

• +1
Reactions: chosen-one, the next o'pry, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 3 others
build yourself a social circle and find people with big social circles(y) also i heard ppl slay in Clubs and shiet. don't worry too much

• JFL
honestly considering doing this and frauding my age since i look young anyways
no wonder most people do not graduate college in 4 years JFL. It seems college is LITERALLY the only environment to meet women. Its fucking sad that at 15 we had a higher chance of meeting women:ROFLMAO:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2816, thereallegend and FailedNormieManlet
work + hobbies

even if you make friends in uni, it's tough once you graduate because, like you said, people are focused on their capitalistic dream and starting a family. There is no life after uni.
true white people are getting married after uni but its not like they are even having kids its so weird. Hispanics have kids right after marriage and get married younger

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: thereallegend and Deleted member 14478
OVER

• Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot
true white people are getting married after uni but its not like they are even having kids its so weird. Hispanics have kids right after marriage and get married younger
Hispanics girls get pregnant at 11

I wasted my youth

work + hobbies
once you leave uni you work with old white people and what women go to hobby clubs? its just filled with old prunes just like work

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend and FailedNormieManlet

Hispanics girls get pregnant at 11
JFL know a guatamalan chick adopted by white parents. she got knocked up and the Papi left (granted at 18-ish)

• JFL
Reactions: Ethniframementalcel and Deleted member 14478
Someone should establish some kind of socialization centre for people that have graduated. Kinda like a mini city building complex with bars, clubs, lounges, etc. A place where people could maintain a rich social life.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, House Lannister and Xangsane
I mean I wont be staying in London long. Its just when I leave uni I dont want to go from partying to soy wagecuck consoomer

• So Sad
Reactions: Xangsane
Someone should establish some kind of socialization centre for people that have graduated. Kinda like a mini city building complex with bars, clubs, lounges, etc. A place where people could maintain a rich social life.
not necessarily (but it would help) I think its just demographics. back then you were interacting with young people daily. (now I interact with a young person 1x a month!) This is the result of living in an aging country.

I mean I wont be staying in London long. Its just when I leave uni I dont want to go from partying to soy wagecuck consoomer
honestly it's better to be away from london

interesting do the 18-24 year olds treat you like you are too old or do they not care? (just curious honestly not being condescending)
some treat me like I am too old, others don't.

Anything better than the wageslave life that follows after college tbh

Yeah it's called a city. JFL

It's over if you live in the suburbs ngl

• +1
Yeah it's called a city. JFL

It's over if you live in the suburbs ngl
city is too vast, people are too different, it doesn't feel like a community. You don't get it.

• +1
city is too vast, people are too different, it doesn't feel like a community. You don't get it.
My graduate friend who is a wannabe London posh boy (moved from my area to London) is struggling hard there after abandoning everyone
he's a short fucker, pot belly and barely HTN. soy pheno.
i gave him looksmaxxing and gymmaxxing advice and he won't follow it - i told him it's over for him but he doesn't seem to care. instead he's plating many LTB/femcel curry women and jungle noodle women on rotation
stuck in an office full of people he doesn't bond well with. that's what he gets for being so stubborn, not wanting to stick with his original friends
london is a tough place to live. i'm in surrey which is nearby but i sure wouldn't move to london. it's only a place to visit

"i love london, i will never leave london, you have to fetch me out of there with a crane" :feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh:

Last edited:
pub culture is fucking shit tho, I want to go out, party, and fuck some uni students.

Luckily I have friends who want to do the same at my london office
How is your office ? Are the guys sociable ? And how do the girls treat the Chads v non Chads

How is your office ? Are the guys sociable ? And how do the girls treat the Chads v non Chads
Have a HTN friend in London who is a manlet and has a pot belly. It's over for him.

• So Sad
Reactions: BeenLMSsinceMSN
No idea, I go very soon. I have 3 people I know already in the office and theyre sound guys

a lot of threads talk about this

Once you leave uni

*no environment to meet women (post covid bars/clubs are dead. Even open clubs women just huddle in their groups).
*at work you are surrounded by old white people (can't meet women there)
*normies are in hardcore career mode and/or SIMPLY are not interested in meeting ANYONE (even chad) I refer to this as "dating limbo" https://incels.wiki/w/Dating_Limbo
*normies "had their fill" (legit normies say this) they met all the friends they wanted in school and partied/had fun. Now they just want to focus on their career and watch netflix in their spare time while we on the other hand are emotionally stunted 15 year olds mentally. Normies are like the old dog who wants to take a nap before being put to sleep like old yeller (not interested in meeting people), and we are puppies eager to play (jumping out of our skin to meet people).

I have a theory for this. Dunbar's number states that give or take humans are only capable of knowing a 100 people before they start cutting themselves off. (possibly a defense mechanism for mate guarding. Humans (even in modern times) lived in a small neighborhood with about 100 people in town. If more dudes moved in it would look like an invasion. (Mongol hoards would flood villages/towns and take the women). So this is a normies defense mechanism against an invasion/displacement.

-so what are we left with?
online? (even online is a sausage fest since it is 70% male and most girls online are damaged)
Yes. I'm a prime example of this. This week I just had my first socializing after graduating 2 years ago.

• JFL
Reactions: MostGLSlayer and Timelessbrah
Well it's much easier to have a social circle in an urban environment vs suburban/rural anyways due to proximity, population density and age demographics.

If you're ethnic, you have no choice.

• +1
in my uni i have 30s and up in my courses

no wonder most people do not graduate college in 4 years JFL. It seems college is LITERALLY the only environment to meet women. Its fucking sad that at 15 we had a higher chance of meeting women:ROFLMAO:
the avg person takes 6 years to get a 4 year degree. Some folks even drag it out even more by getting 2 year degree at a community college, but takes them 3 years, then go to a 4 year school and it takes them 3 years. So all in 6 years, to get a bachelors, some even stay longer for like 7-8 years. The college environment is like no other, nothing can compare, not even highschool as much. College is basically the last stand, thats why folks want to prolong getting their degrees.

As soon as you leave college its a different world, and if you don't have a nice social circle of long-term friends, at least , maybe a girlfriend or a few prospects, its gonna be hard out there.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: MostGLSlayer and thereallegend
i have no problems with being a friendless piece of shit, i dont need friends anyway

OP is basically regurgitating all of First from Incelmatics talking points lol

• +1
lol where do you live OP - Im in the North of UK and wouldnt mind meeting a PSLer anf tryna pull some uni students togetehr

I have known a lot of normies who got married in the work place, if you're out of school without social circle it's only 99% over.

its gonna be hard out there.
stop talking in euphamisms. You won't get a girlfriend PERIOD. Get nice and comfy in solitude you are going to be there FOR A WHILE! (sure when you are 65 and decrepit in the nursing home you can meet some fishing buddies) but if you are 25 man oh man you have a GRUELING 40 years ahead of ya, best of luck boys (ya gonna need it!)

If ur good looking you'll get friends outside of school. Both Brad Pitt and Harrison Ford moved to La without knowing people there and they were able to get connections by being godchads even though they're not social butterflies.

• +1
Reactions: the next o'pry, PrinceLuenLeoncur, thereallegend and 1 other person
Yes. I'm a prime example of this. This week I just had my first socializing after graduating 2 years ago.
and then your "friends" will move away in a heart beat. everyone is in hard core career mode after uni at 22. (its adorable frankly these stupid goys think they can climb up the corporate ladder while their boss Schlomo owns the fucking company and hires his nephew). Corporate environments are like a cult! (like Heaven's Gate Cult they encourage people to cut off friends/family)

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, stamaster21 and thereallegend