If you have small skull, frame, height or dick; don’t dirty bulk or take steroids

JamesHowlett

JamesHowlett

Retiring from Looksmaxxing after I’m lean
You will look ridiculous and out of proportion as the things I’ve mentioned in the title will look even smaller.

You want to be lean with a little amount of muscle mass, think athletic rather than bodybuilder. This amount of muscle:

E391FC3D C3F9 4DC5 A789 37078AE31BD2

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9568, thecel, Kade and 4 others
I agree since the Wolverine look is only from imagination. A jacked manlet will look tryhard in real life.

• +1
Reactions: Lolcel, Slob, Kade and 2 others
just be chico theory

• JFL
Reactions: KDA Player and Patient A
Framecels should roidmax tho, it's the only thing that will save them.

• +1
Reactions: Incoming
Just remain small bro

• +1
Reactions: OOGABOOGA, PubertyMaxxer and Deleted member 3043
You will look ridiculous and out of proportion as the things I’ve mentioned in the title will look even smaller.

You want to be lean with a little amount of muscle mass, think athletic rather than bodybuilder. This amount of muscle:

legit advice based on common sense.
P.S :
people who talk about steroids as safe like candies are gullible and naive

And wrists? Mine are not tiny but just average, but I feel it could still look ridiculous

high iq thread

And wrists? Mine are not tiny but just average, but I feel it could still look ridiculous
Small wrists are actually fine to get big with as big forearms/arms will compliment them.

• +1
Reactions: Kade, Incoming and Darkstrand
>small skull

Not true.

A small skull can usually be hidden by longer hair on top and on the top of the sides. The hair (I'm talking about 7cm length) will make the face look less angular and more feminine, BUT this can be corrected again by:
a thick muscular neck, sloped traps and wide defined shoulders, those will make your head look more masculine.
A thin neck and narrow shoulders will make you look even more feminine.

daily reminder that prime chico mogs

Smallskullcels often look more robust, when they are bloated.

View attachment 399642
You gave an example of chico who has a huge skull, huge frame, and is like 6'4" in order to explain how a small skull, small framed manlet should look. Thank you for your wisdom brother.

• +1
Reactions: Lolcel, smcquade and Incoming
Unfortunately this is true, however, despite being more aesthetic to be “otter mode” at 5’7-5’9 it can be beneficial for a man to sacrifice some aesthetics for mass in order to “scare away” the competition and it may help with their mentality and feeling of strength

I know a 5’8 guy who took roids and is huge and after doing it he got dominant as fuck. For him it was worth it but for another guy it wont be (and probably it won’t be worth it for most)

Last edited:
Greg Doucette and Jeff Nippard prove that gymcelling is worth it for mantlets

You gave an example of chico who has a huge skull, huge frame, and is like 6'4" in order to explain how a small skull, small framed manlet should look. Thank you for your wisdom brother.
That’s an example of how much muscle mass they should have.

remember a lot of aesthetic bodybuilders are 170cm-180cm, if you're shorter than that, then avoid gymmaxing.

Doesn't TRT cause growth in skull eventually?

• +1
Reactions: Posmo