if you know more than 3 languages, do you have more options that company hire you?

the next o'pry

the next o'pry

MM’s makes MM’s
i mean, you know all that globalization shit, and nowadays almost every company have at least a headquarter in a different country. so that got me thinking that maybe the more languages you know the higher options youll gave ti be hire and traver around the world to different headquarter in the company you chose.
what you think guys?

• +1
Reactions: RedKeyboard and LordNorwood
I think so. But what the languages are is highly relevant.

• +1
Reactions: the next o'pry and hebbewem
I think so. But what the languages are is highly relevant.
it should be languages of strong economies chinese,russian,english,french. and emerging economies like mexico and Brasil for example

it should be languages of strong economies chinese,russian,english,french. and emerging economies like mexico and Brasil for example
Aha. A common mistake to think that learning what's popular would give you an edge. A lot of people (I mean a lot of people) are learning Chinese (Mandarin), Russian, English, and French. If you wanna have an edge over your peers, speak languages that aren't taught in most schools.

• +1
Reactions: RedKeyboard and the next o'pry
Aha. A common mistake to think that learning what's popular would give you an edge. A lot of people (I mean a lot of people) are learning Chinese (Mandarin), Russian, English, and French. If you wanna have an edge over your peers, speak languages that aren't taught in most schools.
legit, so do you think the more languages you talk the better?

I only know deez nuts language

• +1
Reactions: Lorsss

Awesome theory. In your opinion, what would be some of the better, more obscure, languages to learn? Maybe Arabic? Portuguese? Hindi?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back