If you think women dont approach kys

i’ve had to pursue all my slays. At least I had to pursue them until I had them interested enough to pursue me, so yeah most men will have to make the first move. trust me lol

LAAAAAAAAARP

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 906, TheAscendedOne and turkproducer
Braggers.me strikes again
Also praying for your death everyday OP

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: It'snotover, Deleted member 906, TheAscendedOne and 2 others
su ıslaktır

more chance of getting approached in EU/US but its obvious that if you’re GL enough you’ll get approached

if you don’t get approached life is life, go approach yourself don’t be a bitch
bro it dont matter i know 6psl legit dudes getting approached in malls by small talk or directly.

but yeah no need to be a bitch, if they dont approach you do but getting approached is such a dopamine rush

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 906, TheAscendedOne, IndianJock and 1 other person
Same, wish he would die sooner. Can't live with competition like this on earth.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 906, Danish_Retard and 2 others
Do you have pics of yourself pre surgeries?

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 906, CursedOne and 2 others
  • +1
  • WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero, Hero of the Imperium, Deleted member 906 and 3 others
bros can someone elab if women will approach or not? (can't remember tbh) @Tony

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 906, Deleted member 2486 and TheAscendedOne

• +1
  • WTF
  • Woah
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 906, Ritalincel and 2 others
life fuel

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 906 and TheAscendedOne
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 906, TheAscendedOne and 195cm
They will get the gay bartender to come up to you but when you walk over to them they will see your height and tell you to go back...

Not just to your table...but to Gujarat

Gym won't take you there unless you are already getting serious attention

Face (eyes most important)
Height
Pheno

When she gave you this look, you just knew
View attachment 217422
This is my last warning stay in your lane you subhuman big eyes freak. Bro it looks like your two eyes are having a divorce you low E soyboy puss filled bloat ball

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 906, JizzFarmer, TheAscendedOne and 5 others
  • +1
This is my last warning stay in your lane you subhuman big eyes freak. Bro it looks like your two eyes are having a divorce you low E soyboy puss filled bloat ball
Troll12

Laugh2

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 906, TheAscendedOne and 1 other person
Just save up money bro; I remember Op saying he had rhino and like 2-3 other surgeries. With surgery you will ascend. I’m taking the MSE route and then facepull with a weaken suture for maximum protraction

• +1
At dinner. My male waiter says I'm cute and that we should grab a drink sometime. Say thanks but I'm actually straight. he responds ok cause I was just asking because that table of ladies over there wanted me to ask if you were gay cause they think you're gl. I go join their table and they ask if I am a model or something. They invite me up to their hotel room where they wanna shower me in expensive champagne.

They all say how rich they are and have boring husbands/ bfs, even though they're all multi millionaires and that every millionaire is a swinger anyway so it doesnt matter if I fuck all 3 of them their partners wouldnt mind

They are all between late 20s to late 30s very gl, trophy wive types. Have a 4sum

Women dont approach jfl

For unawares, recent shitty bathroom selfie
Proof that is you

• +1
bro it dont matter i know 6psl legit dudes getting approached in malls by small talk or directly.

but yeah no need to be a bitch, if they dont approach you do but getting approached is such a dopamine rush
Here we cope

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 906, TheAscendedOne and OCDMaxxing
Do you guys wanna hear more stories like this or will it just come across as bragging like a douche? In the last month I have experienced some unreal shit

I swear women can smell the pussy on me and it gets them going hard

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22126, GreenHat500, AscendingHero and 20 others
Here we cope
ya amk how am i coping i accepted that i know legit 6psl dudes in real life that get approached regularly in malls etc in fucking turkey

but if you dont get approached, you have to approach yourself

it is what it is

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 906, TheAscendedOne and IndianJock
This isn't basement dweller shit, everyone (including greycels like me) knows that @Amnesia slays.
Plus I've had experiences kinda like this, although nowhere near as extravagant, just a couple women hitting on me, then I usually take the best looking one home with me, I never have, nor will I ever, have a threesome, foursome etc.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 906, TheAscendedOne and 1 other person
Do you guys wanna hear more stories like this or will it just come across as bragging like a douche? In the last month I have experienced some unreal shit

No more stories I cant take them anymore

• +1

Answer do they notice when u take ur shoes off I'm new using lifts

• +1

yes go on no one see it as brag other than soft assed weak minded twinks

shit fuels me

• +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium, Deleted member 3573, Deleted member 906 and 1 other person
Anyone wanting to participate in a group suicide after reading this?
It's over. Ascension is cope.
Has anyone ever heard a story like this from a guy that was born average, underwent multiple surgeries and became a slayer? Nope. Because chads are born, not made.
Remember those shitty bluepilled advices like "get a haircut" "get nice clothes" "just be confident" etc? They actually reflect pure blackpill. You're either one haircut away from slaying, or it's over. Surgeries are only good at fixing deformities, or accentuating already existing good features.
:feelsrope:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22126, It'snotover, court monarch777 and 7 others
Answer do they notice when u take ur shoes off I'm new using lifts

I have lift slippers I put on when I take my shoes off, and if girls are on the bed and you're walking around without lifts they dontnotice anyway. Just takes some practice, always be wearing my lift slippers or shoes. In bed obv it doesnt matter since you're not standing.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 906, TheAscendedOne and RAITEIII
If these sound fantasy to you guys, then believe me it's because you've never experienced this in life. These things happen a lot to good-looking males all the time. Women choose men not the other way around. They will select whose genes are worthy to survive and who's are not. When I said thay you're an incel if you don't get approached by women, you all said I'm autistic. But remember that living conditions in America will seem like a fantasy for people living in Africa .
If these sound fantasy to you guys, then believe me it's because you've never experienced this in life. These things happen a lot to good-looking males all the time. Women choose men not the other way around. They will select whose genes are worthy to survive and who's are not. When I said thay you're an incel if you don't get approached by women, you all said I'm autistic. But remember that living conditions in America will seem like a fantasy for people living in Africa

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22126, Beetlejuice, Hero of the Imperium and 12 others
Ok bhai, you stay in your lane and I'll stay in mine.

• +1

Yes keep sharing them.

• +1
Reactions: court monarch777, AscendingHero, Hero of the Imperium and 2 others
If these sound fantasy to you guys, then believe me it's because you've never experienced this in life. These things happen a lot to good-looking males all the time. Women choose men not the other way around. They will select whose genes are worthy to survive and who's are not. When I said thay you're an incel if you don't get approached by women, you all said I'm autistic. But remember that living conditions in America will seem like a fantasy for people living in Africa .
If these sound fantasy to you guys, then believe me it's because you've never experienced this in life. These things happen a lot to good-looking males all the time. Women choose men not the other way around. They will select whose genes are worthy to survive and who's are not. When I said thay you're an incel if you don't get approached by women, you all said I'm autistic. But remember that living conditions in America will seem like a fantasy for people living in Africa
Another time when I was in curry land I had people tell me I’m GL. Two older married foids asked my grandparents if they can take me to their home. Keep in mind this was late at night around 9 pm. She obv wanted to smash

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3573, Deleted member 906, TheAscendedOne and 2 others
the only time i've been blatantly and non subtly approached was by a mixed stripper looking for a sugar daddy and even then it wasn't as obvious as this jfl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 906, TheAscendedOne and IndianJock

Yes

• +1
Another time when I was in curry land I had people tell me I’m GL. Two older married foids asked my grandparents if they can take me to their home. Keep in mind this was late at night around 9 pm. She obv wanted to smash
Check moii latest post bruh

• +1

Don't brag, this is cortisol inducing and suifuel as it is

• +1
Anyone wanting to participate in a group suicide after reading this?
It's over. Ascension is cope.
Has anyone ever heard a story like this from a guy that was born average, underwent multiple surgeries and became a slayer? Nope. Because chads are born, not made.
Remember those shitty bluepilled advices like "get a haircut" "get nice clothes" "just be confident" etc? They actually reflect pure blackpill. You're either one haircut away from slaying, or it's over. Surgeries are only good at fixing deformities, or accentuating already existing good features.
:feelsrope:
Yeah bro. I plan to die this year in 2020.

Ascension is a big fucking lie. If you're sub 5/10 face wise then it is OVER for you. You are born Chad, you cannot become one.

You're right. I've never in my life heard of an incel or low-normie tier dude ascending so much that women practically just walk up and offer them sex like OP experienced. NEVER. If they're lucky, a looksmaxxed incel can fool some foid into a 1 night stand by getting her to pity him.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: AscendingHero, alex569, Deleted member 906 and 2 others

Attachments

• 1578320376838.png
    1578320376838.png
    9.5 KB · Views: 6
  • +1
While it's true that they approach, you're either having a good day, or you're on a hot streak with women which will end soon. Them approaching doesn't happen every day, even to Chad. Though IOIs can happen all the time

• +1
Reactions: GreenHat500, AscendingHero, Deleted member 906 and 2 others

Man, considering that one good portion of us are virgins and the other idk maybe the last time they had sex was a very long time ago, of course you are bragging but I cannot blame you. This story just reminded me that life truly is shit for people looking like me.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3573, Deleted member 906, TheAscendedOne and 1 other person

They wanted to feed you so you can grow.

(Couldn't resist)

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 906, TheAscendedOne and Kade
Yeah bro. I plan to die this year in 2020.

Ascension is a big fucking lie. If you're sub 5/10 face wise then it is OVER for you. You are born Chad, you cannot become one.

You're right. I've never in my life heard of an incel or low-normie tier dude ascending so much that women practically just walk up and offer them sex like OP experienced. NEVER. If they're lucky, a looksmaxxed incel can fool some foid into a 1 night stand by getting her to pity him.

View attachment 217648

Attachments

• 1578321120170.png
    1578321120170.png
    9.5 KB · Views: 14
  • +1
While it's true that they approach, you're either having a good day, or you're on a hot streak with women which will end soon. Them approaching doesn't happen every day, even to Chad. Though IOIs can happen all the time
jfl at the cope
this mfer wont stop getting approached no matter what, most likely until the end of the month he will have fucked over 15 girls
what kind of logic makes you think this way? looks dont have a cool down until you use them again

• +1
ok

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 3573, Deleted member 906, TheAscendedOne and 1 other person

Users who are viewing this thread

Back