If you wear glasses you are a volcel

Cardiologyscribe

Cardiologyscribe

Cop
It should be OBVIOUS but bluepillers have brainwashed 👓 wearers to believe it doesn’t make any difference one way or another.

Cherry picking chads who wear them is useless it is rare for someone to be such a gigachad that they can wear glasses and still be attractive BUT they would STILL be more attractive withOUT the glasses every time.

GET CONTACTS IDIOT

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13994, Deleted member 6785, Deleted member 10987 and 11 others
Such a shit thread...

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6785
Cope. Chad with glasses is still chad

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987, Deleted member 6128, Hozay and 3 others
very true OP

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and Cardiologyscribe
It's over for him
Erdsad

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel
Legit

Glasses are disgusting

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987, I'mme, Deleted member 4424 and 2 others
Retards will cherrypick gigachad with glasses to try to disprove it not realising how fucking idiotic they are

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14392, 5'8manlet, eduardkoopman and 1 other person
I once stopped seeing someone when they got comfortable enough in the relationship to start wearing their glasses. They wore contacts for the first month and never mentioned they had glasses. I was shocked when they had them on one day and I told them I don’t like them. They didn’t think I was serious.

When I dumped them they asked for the reason and I said they got too comfortable and let themselves go - stopped exercising, stopped wearing contacts and wore those horrendous glasses, got whiny, etc.

They were shocked I made “such a big deal about wearing glasses a few times”

Fucking idiot should have taken me seriously when I said I never want to see you in glasses again.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions, Deleted member 14543, Leamsefmare and 1 other person
you're right. Glasses scream alphaness, sensuality, and sex appeal :feelskek:
It was a sarcastic post. I know glasses are dogshit and make everyone look worse. Glasses = bad sight genetics

• +1
Reactions: Cardiologyscribe
keep crying for clark kent

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

I have a 7psl friend who have contacts lense and he sent me a video of his face with glasses and he went down to 4psl

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: EthnicelAscension and Cardiologyscribe

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

EXACTLY - that is the story - the drastic transformation, the huge contrast between him and Superman. They use the glasses to make him look more beta

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14392, Deleted member 6785, AlwaysHaveQuestions and 2 others
EXACTLY - that is the story - the drastic transformation, the huge contrast between him and Superman. They use the glasses to make him look more beta
but he don't look beta so keep criying fore glasse superiority

but he don't look beta so keep criying fore glasse superiority

They tried to make him look as beta as they could with those glasses, they couldn’t just turn his jawline on and off

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6785, Julius, EthnicelAscension and 3 others
Nothing fucked me over in my teenage years than having a shit eyesight and wearing glasses. Literally destroyed any confidence I had, I could easily thug max if I didn't have shit eyesight. Contacts are shit and I can't get lasik. Only option is prk which doctors told most likely won't get me to 20./20 and I would to do it more than once JFL, at least I'm not norwooding for now.

• +1
Reactions: EthnicelAscension, Ghostcel and Cardiologyscribe
Think about it -
Have you EVER felt mogged by someone in glasses???

I HAVEN’T.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6785, Chadius, EthnicelAscension and 4 others
I agree.
Plus, any one claiming to looksmax. If he still wears them to social events and so on. Is not really trying.
Even pua's, who under estimate looks importance, often say as first advice: get rid of your nerd glasses and go contact lenses. that's how i started.

Glasses for at work. Is okay imo.
To look smarter.
I wear glasses for my office work (lenses and computer screen are a bitch also)
Think about it -
Have you EVER felt mogged by someone in glasses???

I HAVEN’T.
Lol. Is true. Glasses is soy

• +1
Reactions: TITUS, EthnicelAscension, SpearOfOrion and 2 others
I agree.
Plus, any one claiming to looksmax. If he still wears them to social events and so on. Is not really trying.
Even pua's, who under estimate looks importance, often say as first advice: get rid of your nerd glasses and go contact lenses. that's how i started.

Glasses for at work. Is okay imo.
To look smarter.
I wear glasses for my office work (lenses and computer screen are a bitch also)

Exactly this is step 1. It is the biggest and softest looksmax.

• +1
Reactions: TITUS
impossible to take someone with glasses seriously

basically its one of the most obvious signs of crap genes and that you wouldn't have survived in a primitive environment.

• +1

giphy.gif
one of the few guys on the planet that can look like a God while wearing glasses. He looks more submissive/moer like a dork though.
impossible to take someone with glasses seriously

basically its one of the most obvious signs of crap genes and that you wouldn't have survived in a primitive environment.
I don't think it's a good argument. Women don't consciously think about genes, your ape brain doesn't know what glasses are.

• +1
Reactions: I'mme and Deleted member 3702
Glasses are good way to look smarter but otherwise it's a huge looksmin

yea glasses are cope. i had contact lenses on for like 10 times last year and got approached 2 times in that time while i had glasses on all the other days and got approached much less.

girls hate nerds and glasses = nerdy even for chads

• +1
Damn this thread triggered my insecurity. But I agree, glasses are ugly. My eyesight is so bad that I have to either wear glasses or contact lenses so people will definitely see me with glasses.
The good thing about it is that they hide some of my flaws, such as my ridiculously small eyes WITH NCT, my recessed cheekbones, under eye area, zygos, and my long midface.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14392, Cardiologyscribe, curryslayerordeath and 1 other person
If i ever ascend and become chad (never)
I'll wear glasses just because I can, and knowing it will piss some pslers off

I once stopped seeing someone when they got comfortable enough in the relationship to start wearing their glasses. They wore contacts for the first month and never mentioned they had glasses. I was shocked when they had them on one day and I told them I don’t like them. They didn’t think I was serious.

When I dumped them they asked for the reason and I said they got too comfortable and let themselves go - stopped exercising, stopped wearing contacts and wore those horrendous glasses, got whiny, etc.

They were shocked I made “such a big deal about wearing glasses a few times”

Fucking idiot should have taken me seriously when I said I never want to see you in glasses again.
Girl alert @knajjd

Every single time I see someone with glasses I want to punch them tbh

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TITUS, Ghostcel and Cardiologyscribe
The tiny yet important detail about "chad in glasses" examples is that they all dont have any graduation or magnification, thus not distorting the eye area behind the glasses. Thats why they only look a bit worse. Real glasses are always a huge negative hit due to them distorting your eyes.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14392, I'mme, EthnicelAscension and 3 others
@MandibularCel thoughts?

The tiny yet important detail about "chad in glasses" examples is that they all dont have any graduation or magnification, thus not distorting the eye area behind the glasses. Thats why they only look a bit worse. Real glasses are always a huge negative hit due to them distorting your eyes.
true

i hate glasses

i have contacts to go out
i hate glasses!!!!!!!

i'm going to try eye exercises to see if my miopia gets reduced

• Hmm...
Reactions: Darkstrand
Not sure, yesterday at a party girl said if she had to fuck me, she'd fuck me with glasses rather than without them.

• Hmm...
I tried contacts twice and it was a shitty experience tbh. I think I look better (still shit) with glasses though.

I look worse without glasses

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14392
Cope. Chad with glasses is still chad

Not with thick ass jwo glasses that scale eye size down or up by like 50%.
Also in some slavic countries theres a demeaning term “ochkarik”, which stands for something like “weakling” o soyboy phaggot. Reason beeing is- if someone has really bad eye sight and you take away the glasses, this person becomes helpless.

A manlet could probably beat up some bigger dude with very bad eye sight, if he manages to somehow puch down the glasses. If he doesnt thogh- is over for manlet.

Last edited:
true

i hate glasses

i have contacts to go out
i hate glasses!!!!!!!

i'm going to try eye exercises to see if my miopia gets reduced

eye exercises are cope, if it's not too severe I would look into eye surgery tbh

Also if you have a slight angle discrepancy btw. both eyes, like squinting etc., you need to fix that asap by surgery and whatnot.

Foids can spot that within a millisecond, which is a very bad physical trait.

It looks like a nerd / gimp with eye squinting. You could have a 8/10 face, but squinting will make 3-4/10 out of it.

@MandibularCel thoughts?
Utter bullshit imo. Imagine a girl sees you without glasses and decides she wants to fuck you. Then she sees you the next day WITH glasses - is she going to change her mind about wanting to fuck you? Almost certainly not.

And vice versa: if a girl sees you WITH glasses and thinks "wouldn't bang", is she gonna change her mind when you take the glasses off? Nah.

In short, I don't think glasses have any effect on the odds of a girl wanting to fuck you. Likewise, I don't give a shit if a chick wears glasses and neither does any other guy.

If any of you think that it's glasses that are stopping you from getting laid, you're mental as shit.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: MewingJBP, I'mme, 6ft8InTheNetherlands and 4 others
Its a small looksmin.

I hope nobody is actually deluded enough to think glassses will make a difference between a guy who gets girls and a guy who doesnt.

• +1
Reactions: I'mme, 6ft8InTheNetherlands, DidntRead and 1 other person
i look better in glasses

• +1
Reactions: MandibularCel
Its a small looksmin.

I hope nobody is actually deluded enough to think glassses will make a difference between a guy who gets girls and a guy who doesnt.
Agreed it's a very small looksmin (like -0.25 AT MOST) - but imo this is reduced to negligible as long as the glasses are stylish and suit your vibe and face

• +1
Reactions: Julius and Deleted member 245
What about sunglasses?