If your confused on the topic of height this is the best one so far to date that gives you all the truth's no bullshit tbh

reptiles

reptiles

a proud brahmin

>You will also note that after puberty, the growth velocity dramatically decreases, resulting in very little growth after the age of 17

its over

• So Sad
Reactions: BigBoy
>You will also note that after puberty, the growth velocity dramatically decreases, resulting in very little growth after the age of 17

its over
im almost 17, its over

its over

This can be increased artificially with HGH, meaning you can still grow much more than the average as long as your growth plates are still open

its over

Sorry bro if I knew it was this bad I would have posted this esrlier

I wish this would just answer the eternal question of whether heightmaxxing is actually possible (by using peptides or HGH late in puberty). I keep posting on different threads that it is possible, in hopes of someone correcting me and telling me why it’s impossible, but nobody has.

I wish this would just answer the eternal question of whether heightmaxxing is actually possible (by using peptides or HGH late in puberty). I keep posting on different threads that it is possible, in hopes of someone correcting me and telling me why it’s impossible, but nobody has.
There’s not much clinical research on this due to the ethics of performing hormone experiments on children that’s why we don’t have a definitive answer. My 2 cents is you may as well try but probably it’ll make very little or even 0 difference

the article disproves some forms of heightmaxing

>Evidence suggests that this combination of Zinc, Magnesium and Vitamin B6 does not have any impact on growth hormone whatsoever.

>Most legal supplements such as GABA, ZMAs and Amino Acids have no effect on levels of growth hormone,

>Unless you have a deficiency, I do not advocate taking more than the recommended daily dosage of vitamins

he also seems to disagree with megadosing. doesn't touch on drugs such as mk though

There’s not much clinical research on this due to the ethics of performing hormone experiments on children that’s why we don’t have a definitive answer. My 2 cents is you may as well try but probably it’ll make very little or even 0 difference

I’m honestly going to just start using a stack soon along with an AI and see if I grow in 4 weeks, if I don’t grow at all I can say it doesn’t work. This means I’ll probably end up wasting a thousand dollars or so but I can make that up quickly if I find a couple jobs

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: middayshowers and RAITEIII
leg lengthening or rope

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
I’m honestly going to just start using a stack soon along with an AI and see if I grow in 4 weeks, if I don’t grow at all I can say it doesn’t work. This means I’ll probably end up wasting a thousand dollars or so but I can make that up quickly if I find a couple jobs
Well this is my case: almost two years ago I started a heightmaxxing treatment. For the first 2 months it was all cope and I kinda confronted him lol as we were starting to use better stuff I started to see better results. I grew 1 cm in one month and at the end of six months almost 4. Prior to that I had not grown for about 18 months. I consider it extremely reasonable as all I was using was smth mild compared to going down town with AI and HGH(pharma grade). My doc specialized on treating teens who want to meet the physical criteria in order to enter the world of sports in a professional way, that includes height and muscles. I really want to go through all of this and make a thread tbh I got some nice info from him and can actually take chromosome's threas to a next level of crazyness lol Btw a reminder that the use of these thinga without medical supervision is extremely risky and Im not in favor of that. Better alternatives may be found.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: tylerhunter97, Wannabe6ft2 and CarlSagan96
Well this is my case: almost two years ago I started a heightmaxxing treatment. For the first 2 months it was all cope and I kinda confronted him lol as we were starting to use better stuff I started to see better results. I grew 1 cm in one month and at the end of six months almost 4. Prior to that I had not grown for about 18 months. I consider it extremely reasonable as all I was using was smth mild compared to going down town with AI and HGH(pharma grade). My doc specialized on treating teens who want to meet the physical criteria in order to enter the world of sports in a professional way, that includes height and muscles. I really want to go through all of this and make a thread tbh I got some nice info from him and can actually take chromosome's threas to a next level of crazyness lol Btw a reminder that the use of these thinga without medical supervision is extremely risky and Im not in favor of that. Better alternatives may be found.

Lifefuel that this actually works tbh, I’ll PM you about this

Make a thread

. My doc specialized on treating teens who want to meet the physical criteria in order to enter the world of sports in a professional way, that includes height and muscles
Anyone with a PHD wouldn't do this at mass numbers and especially without federal consent. Dont get why you're larping so hard tbh.

Just rope tbh lot less effort :feelswhy:

HGH works if your bones haven't fused. You need good insurance though to get Medical grade HGH

HGH works if your bones haven't fused. You need good insurance though to get Medical grade HGH
And even then, most doctors won't give it to you unless you are deficient on it . So that means you gotta be a true manlet (5'3 or some shit like that) to be give HGH