If you’re claim to be taller than 190 cm and consider yourself short, you aren’t truly 190 cm.

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

No Women's Type
I have never seen someone that is genuinely 190 cm/6’3 barefoot or taller ever consider himself as short.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23391, chawaje, fauxfox and 4 others
Bongojeet cope.

Tales from a 5´5 curry

• JFL
Reactions: Splinter901, Cheesyrumble, john2 and 4 others
If you’re taller than 190 cm and consider yourself short, you’re retarded.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Hades, fauxfox, 80iq and 5 others
Not short but not tall either among peers. Above average

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: horizontallytall, St.TikTokcel, Acne Victim and 4 others
Not short but not tall either among peers. Above average
You need to be an average NBA basketball player to be considered tall?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23391 and thecel
autist.org i am 6'3 btw subhuman

• JFL
Reactions: thecel
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: thecel, Deleted member 20370, Deleted member 23115 and 1 other person
You need to be an average NBA basketball player to be considered tall?
No, from what I notice in university guys who get comments like “how tall you are” “you’re so tall” are usually somewhere 195 cm and above. I have two guys in my major who are 196 and 198 cm, they do get these remarks

190 is only tall if you visit your grandma, otherwise its really not that special and noticeable when every second guy is around 185 cm in a respectable uni. You gotta tower over the average peer to be considered tall

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: TeenAscender, Hades, horizontallytall and 7 others
I am 189-190 and don't feel tall.

• JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing
No, from what I notice in university guys who get comments like “how tall you are” “you’re so tall” are usually somewhere 195 cm and above. I have two guys in my major who are 196 and 198 cm, they do get these remarks

190 is only tall if you visit your grandma, otherwise its really not that special and noticeable when every second guy is around 185 cm. You gotta tower over the average peer to be considered tall
195 cm is 6’5, average NBA player is 6’6

190 is only tall if you visit your grandma, otherwise its really not that special and noticeable when every second guy is around 185 cm in a respectable uni. You gotta tower over the average peer to be considered tall
193 puts shoes on and become 195+, those guys that people call tall are prolly 193 barefoot

I am 188cm and get heightmogged by women often. You're only tall at above 193cm

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, chawaje, Deleted member 23115 and 2 others
193 puts shoes on and become 195+, those guys that people call tall are prolly 193 barefoot
Exactly, these guys all wear extremely thick shoes that add 1.5+ inches.

what makeup remover do you use for your mascara

Bro lives in Amazonland
All of you are coping hard. In Europe there are plenty of foids above 6'0. I have seen 6'2, 6'3 and 6'4 foids before. Tallest I've ever seen was 6'5-6'6.

Copers here say I'm delusional but my friend who is 185cm has the same problem. We go out together and walk past 190cm foids often.

• +1
Reactions: IMZLEGEND and ;-;
Exactly, these guys all wear extremely thick shoes that add 1.5+ inches.
Everyone wears shoes so it doesnt matter

But tbh its pointless trying to argue about this topic as lot of this sites userbase are neets or live in favelas

If you joined me tomorrow on my way to my uni class youd see most guys are somewhere between 6’ and 6’2. Mogging them by and inch or two won’t make you tall in their eyes

@St.TikTokcel

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: horizontallytall, St.TikTokcel, IMZLEGEND and 3 others
All of you are coping hard. In Europe there are plenty of foids above 6'0. I have seen 6'2, 6'3 and 6'4 foids before. Tallest I've ever seen was 6'5-6'6.

Copers here say I'm delusional but my friend who is 185cm has the same problem. We go out together and walk past 190cm foids often.
“I’ve seen” yes u have but u don’t everyday. If you do it’s cus of selection bias, for every foid taller than you, u tower over 100 foids. Only notice those taller

I was waiting in line to get some chicken breast and a 5’5 Turkish/Kurdish janitor asked me how tall I am with his mouth agape. His second question was that do I play basketball or not.

If you don’t get this kind of reactions regularly, you are not tall.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: IMZLEGEND
“I’ve seen” yes u have but u don’t everyday. If you do it’s cus of selection bias, for every foid taller than you, u tower over 100 foids. Only notice those taller
If I go to the city centre I see probably 5-10 foids above 6'0 in an hour. I have never been called tall except by my family who the men are all 5'6-5'9

• +1
Reactions: St.TikTokcel, IMZLEGEND and Prettyboy

But tbh its pointless trying to argue about this topic as lot of this sites userbase are neets or live in favelas

If you joined me tomorrow on my way to my uni class youd see most guys are somewhere between 6’ and 6’2. Mogging them by and inch or two won’t make you tall in their eyes

@St.TikTokcel
It does matter ur true height isn’t height in shoes lol. Have you ever thought manlet subhumans stay home and watch lectures online rather than going in person to avoid the mog?

@St.TikTokcel
A single uni class is a good representative sample size?

lol. Have you ever thought manlet subhumans stay home and watch lectures online rather than going in person to avoid the mog?
Yes thats definitely a thing, not just with university but practically all venues that involve fun or sexuality.

Clubs, beaches, hotels, bars, sport fields, ski resorts, airport lounges etc.

They all have one thing in common, the otherwise normally distributed height bell curve’s left side tail (the manlets) is almost completely absent. Guys with above average height are overrepresented as they can farm dopamine with the halo effect while manlets rot at home

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: horizontallytall, Splinter901 and ShowerMaxxing
Jason Momoa is just 193 cm barefoot and he towers over 99% of people

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing
If I go to the city centre I see probably 5-10 foids above 6'0 in an hour. I have never been called tall except by my family who the men are all 5'6-5'9
I have already done height experiments and have found that around every 24th zoomer girl is 180cm or above in my area. That’s far from being that uncommon like some would like you to believe. In a crowded city street you can easily come across one such girl under a minute

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, IMZLEGEND and Deleted member 22099
I have already done height experiments and have found that around every 24th zoomer girl is 180cm or above in my area. That’s far not that uncommon like some would make it. In a crowded city street you can easily come across one in a minute
Look at this coper refusing to believe that us "tall" people don't feel tall

Yes thats definitely a thing, not just with university but practically all venues that involve fun or sexuality.

Clubs, beaches, hotels, bars, sport fields, ski resorts, airport lounges etc.

They all have one thing in common, the otherwise normally distributed height bell curve’s left side tail (the manlets) is almost completely absent. Guys with above average height are overrepresented as they can farm dopamine with the halo effect while manlets rot at home
that still doesn’t make 6’2 average lol, if you look at stats the tallest countries like netherlands and the balkans are 184 cm max and they’re measured data with young people

that still doesn’t make 6’2 average lol, if you look at stats the tallest countries like netherlands and the balkans are 184 cm max and they’re measured data with young people
The biggest differences are always between social classes everywhere. Walk around in an upperclass neighborhoud then one with low class appartment complex and you can see their demographics could be different species

If you attend a reputable university and you arent a construction worker, national averages dont mean a lot even if they can be focused to only young people

No venue where there is some pedigree, fun or sexuality involved shows the national average height

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall and p0lishsubhuman
The biggest differences are always between social classes everywhere. Walk around in an upperclass neighborhoud then one with low class appartment complex and you can see their demographics could be different species

If you attend a reputable university and you arent a construction worker, national averages dont mean a lot even if they can be focused to only young people

No venue where there is some pedigree, fun or sexuality involved shows the national average height
i should get @TeenAscender here you probably overestimate everyone else’s height and here’s a study for the height of upper class ethnic swedish people https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/full/10.1111/apa.15129

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23115

Jfl stop the BS.

Iirc you are from Hungary, which is NOT a tall country. The average for young males there is not even 5’10, so maybe in unis it could be somewhat close to 5’11, but NEVER 6’1.

If you were from the Netherlands, then yeah, it would be fair to say that the average height is 6’1. Only there and some really few places in Europe that is true but not where you live.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23115 and Zer0/∞
Jfl stop the BS.

Iirc you are from Hungary, which is NOT a tall country. The average for young males there is not even 5’10, so maybe in unis it could be somewhat close to 5’11, but NEVER 6’1.

If you were from the Netherlands, then yeah, it would be fair to say that the average height is 6’1. Only there and some really few places in Europe that is true but not where you live.
but my grandma measured me with her hand while i was in shoes im 6’2 bro and i get heightmogged by women all the time

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23391 and Acne Victim
I have already done height experiments and have found that around every 24th zoomer girl is 180cm or above in my area. That’s far from being that uncommon like some would like you to believe. In a crowded city street you can easily come across one such girl under a minute
That’s 4%, not many. USA reports 0.8% of women in 20-29 range are 180cm+. I doubt where your from could be over 3% more

Last edited:
Shut up fat fish muching bengali shitskin

Shut up fat fish muching bengali shitskin