if you're young and healthy with good genetics...

looksmaxxed

looksmaxxed

Kraken
by good genetic i mean you have a decent symmetrical face, no diseases or history of weird diseases in your family, are above average in height, build, and leanness.

try to get into the semen donation pool. sign up for multiple ones, get good photos of yourself because they will request it. the deadline is age 38, but most likely you won't get many takers past mid 20s

this is key to passing on your genes without having the associated time, energy, and financial cost. this is ideal for alpha based males with autism and high sentience who want the idea of contributing to the dna pools of the future.

yes it might seem like a long shot because so many factors could nullify the whole purpose of reproduction, extinction events, incel descendants, entropic heat death, etc, but there's no harm in trying because you don't really lose anything, but have so much potential to gain. and i say that because you don't know the ultimate fate of life and the universe, it may be that this sequence of events in ejaculating into a cup may lead to something a thousand years down the line

all high iq high sentience incels need to cum in cups and inseminate strangers

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: TechnoBoss, DeadTrees and Timmy
this crossed my mind the other day
are they retarded enough to care about education level/ job title over IQ/Sentience level/ability to create PSLsphere altering theories though?

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss and poopoohead
this crossed my mind the other day
are they retarded enough to care about education level/ job title over IQ/Sentience level/ability to create PSLsphere altering theories though?
i think it would depend on the recipient, if you're good and tall enough i think they will overlook that. a lot of normies think intelligence is mostly environmental, so you might get selected by a normie couple who care less about academic history and credentials

if you try and convey your high sentience, you will probably get selected out lol. afterall, high sentience is what causes people to disregard being a cuck father and other normie activities.

• +1
Reactions: 6ft4