i'm 5'9/176cm at 15

D

Dara327

Iron
im 5'9/176cm at 15... My dad is 6'3 and mum is 5'6 ... will i be over 6ft????any ways on how to grow taller ASAP. other than like sleep more or eat enough protein or drink / consume enough calcium cause i do that shi ... lmk ty

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mrinfinityx, christian2710 and Deleted member 18879
similar height of my parents here and im mane let at 5'11.5ft. it's over

similar height of my parents here and im mane let at 5'11.5ft. it's over
fuck dude , but i'm young 15 liike only turned 15 a few months ago , i sprint , play sports etc ... my dad said he www small until about 18-19 and he grow 4-5 inches ... from about 5'9/10 to 6'4

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: HerpDerpson, It'snotover and mazzi
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: 0hMan and MaxillaMaxing
yes, find ways to increase hgh naturally and check blood work to make sure everything is fine

• +1
Reactions: Dara327
yes, find ways to increase hgh naturally and check blood work to make sure everything is fine
but if get to book an appoiment with my doctor ... to see my how bloods and shi is why would i ask to do it? because i want to make sure all my bloods is okay?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 0hMan, mazzi and christian2710
but if get to book an appoiment with my doctor ... to see my how bloods and shi is why would i ask to do it? because i want to make sure all my bloods is okay?
yes, that would work and check to see if yorie lacking in anything

im 5'9/176cm at 15... My dad is 6'3 and mum is 5'6 ... will i be over 6ft????any ways on how to grow taller ASAP. other than like sleep more or eat enough protein or drink / consume enough calcium cause i do that shi ... lmk ty
Your gonna be 5’8 sorry lil bro

Nah the meta atm is just take igf1 lr3 +aromasin +testosterone/dht.

You’ll get so much dimorphism and height you’ll look like fucking gandy

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Dara327, Mrinfinityx and christian2710
Nah the meta atm is just take igf1 lr3 +aromasin +testosterone/dht.

You’ll get so much dimorphism and height you’ll look like fucking gandy
Not a single molecule

• +1
U dont even got in the middle of puberty and yet worrying about ur height buddy boyo, we can grow even past 21 y for men

• +1
you should be 6'1 which is the median (middle) height, if you're lucky you'd gain 1-4 extra inches maybe you'll be 6'5. but sometimes you get genetically fucked and might be 1-4 below 6'1 which is around 5'9 to 6'0. Honestly, I wouldn't worry too much cause that can mess it up for you, so just continue lifting, eating well, and running. Sometimes height takes time. I knew a guy who was short asf then grew taller than me after high school. just keep doing the basics.

• +1
So tired of these topics, they are pure spam.

OP, nobody here has a crystal ball that is going to tell us how much you're going to grow in the next 6 years. Stop wasting your time asking.

• +1
Reactions: 0hMan
you should be 6'1 which is the median (middle) height, if you're lucky you'd gain 1-4 extra inches maybe you'll be 6'5. but sometimes you get genetically fucked and might be 1-4 below 6'1 which is around 5'9 to 6'0. Honestly, I wouldn't worry too much cause that can mess it up for you, so just continue lifting, eating well, and running. Sometimes height takes time. I knew a guy who was short asf then grew taller than me after high school. just keep doing the basics.
yeh my dad was like " i was never the smallest but certainly not yeh tallest in high school " but after he saw a few mates and he was looking down on all of them as before it was the opposite so he was like a late bloomer👍but i'm certainly healthier and taller than what he was at my age so i think anything above 6'2 will b grand

Joe Biden Reaction GIF by The Democrats
my dad grew at like 20 tho

Hop on HGH/AI asap

Naturally grew from 5’9 to 6’7 between the ages of 16 and 20.

• Woah
Reactions: JCaesar
Naturally grew from 5’9 to 6’7 between the ages of 16 and 20.
Bro how was your growth? You remember if you did grow a lot one year then slowly the rest or was it all distributed?

parents height? will i be about 6'4? parents 6.'4 ... 5'6 and i'm 5'9 at 15
6'4 and 5'8.
Bro how was your growth? You remember if you did grow a lot one year then slowly the rest or was it all distributed?
I very distincly remember that I was at least 6'3-6'4 at the start of the new school year, so 17. Then the rest came much more slower. I'm still 20yo and currently 1.98m barefoot and a solid 2m in converse.

6'4 and 5'8.

I very distincly remember that I was at least 6'3-6'4 at the start of the new school year, so 17. Then the rest came much more slower. I'm still 20yo and currently 1.98m barefoot and a solid 2m in converse.
do u rember what height you were around 14-15?