Im balding agressivly and my parents dont wanna found my anti balding stack

Chad69

Chad69

Went from stacking Ls to stacking bands
Hello high inhib autismocels
Im back
Well as you read by the title you can probably come to the conclusion + aditional bluepills like: just finish school and get a good job and you will see how women dont care, my dads best:Looks only used to mater in my time or my moms all time best:I find your balding attractive because it QUOTE ON QUOTE suits me💀💀💀💀

Well yk, in CROATIA IS FORBIDEN TO WORK IF YOU ARE STILL GOING TO SCHOOL:lul::lul::lul::lul:

What a joke!!!!

Well I can become a self fist fucking faggot on onlyfans (groos)

Or I can run a organazied drug trade.....Or I already am (used to?)

This is a financial advice seeking thread

Im broke af, prob gonna drop out of hs to work to pay for my flaws that my parents dont seem to see as flaws like premature ejaculation, ED, BALDING

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 17791
financial advice : stop buying so much drugs and spend it on other things

Just shave it bro

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 17791 and ItsOVERBuddyBoyos
Hello high inhib autismocels
Im back
Well as you read by the title you can probably come to the conclusion + aditional bluepills like: just finish school and get a good job and you will see how women dont care, my dads best:Looks only used to mater in my time or my moms all time best:I find your balding attractive because it QUOTE ON QUOTE suits me💀💀💀💀

Well yk, in CROATIA IS FORBIDEN TO WORK IF YOU ARE STILL GOING TO SCHOOL:lul::lul::lul::lul:

What a joke!!!!

Well I can become a self fist fucking faggot on onlyfans (groos)

Or I can run a organazied drug trade.....Or I already am (used to?)

This is a financial advice seeking thread

Im broke af, prob gonna drop out of hs to work to pay for my flaws that my parents dont seem to see as flaws like premature ejaculation, ED, BALDING
Alo brate jel imaš dobar skull shape da možeš priuštit ćelavljenje

Do you buy and sell drugarinos? Maybe you can grow some pot and sell it in minecraft?

Selling weed on the minecraft market could help you pay for your finasteride.

You can order that stuff online too, I think it's usually around 20-50 US dollars if you buy online.