IM GOING ON DATE TMR TO THE MOVIES HELP ME

J

Justical

Banned
I am a 6'0 HTN male who asked out a low stacylite girl to the movies I have no social skills and cant talk to women what do I do

With this chick?
4030556 Fdb OirWIAMVRu0

• +1
Reactions: wackedchives and <6PSLcel
I am a 6'0 HTN male who asked out a low stacylite girl to the movies I have no social skills and cant talk to women what do I do
Pm face if you dont mind

that isn't low stacylite buddy give me adcive
From what I’ve read, drinking a small amount of alcohol will help, will make you lower inhibition and less nervous, but I wouldn’t recommend this as you don’t wanna use it as a crutch

From what I’ve read, drinking a small amount of alcohol will help, will make you lower inhibition and less nervous, but I wouldn’t recommend this as you don’t wanna use it as a crutch
I'm 15 I'm planning to take some awshwangha beforehand

I'm 15 I'm planning to take some awshwangha beforehand
Idk about ashwaganha, when I took it 3 years ago (unaware of it being toxic to the liver) it actually made me even more autistic and deadpan

Idk about ashwaganha, when I took it 3 years ago (unaware of it being toxic to the liver) it actually made me even more autistic and deadpan
what about meletonin ? I wanna be more nonchalant

what about meletonin ? I wanna be more nonchalant
I wouldn’t be taking any hormones if I were, especially not melatonin, idk if you’ve heard this before but if your body knows it can get something for free, it won’t produce it anymore, even if you stop taking it, the LAST hormone you want to fuck with is the one regulating sleep, and like I said before it’s a crutch, see it this way most men can’t even get a date these days, even if it goes wrong you get experience you’ll be that much more comfortable with women from now on, best case scenario you end up balls deep in her, worst case scenario she ghost you afterwards.

I wouldn’t be taking any hormones if I were, especially not melatonin, idk if you’ve heard this before but if your body knows it can get something for free, it won’t produce it anymore, even if you stop taking it, the LAST hormone you want to fuck with is the one regulating sleep, and like I said before it’s a crutch, see it this way most men can’t even get a date these days, even if it goes wrong you get experience you’ll be that much more comfortable with women from now on, best case scenario you end up balls deep in her, worst case scenario she ghost you afterwards.
she double / triple texts me and sometimes tries to keep the Convo alive when it gets dry is that a good sign?

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel
she double / triple texts me and sometimes tries to keep the Convo alive when it gets dry is that a good sign?
Really good sign bro, I wish you the best, report back tomorrow

Yes it means shes into you. Movie dates are textbook for your guys first kiss.

Act normal, mimic her emotions throughout the movie and then make the move.

Gets seats in the back

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel
Yes it means shes into you. Movie dates are textbook for your guys first kiss.

Act normal, mimic her emotions throughout the movie and then make the move.

Gets seats in the back
I'm watching a shitty comedy heist movie so I'm not sure if it will gom like that

good luck man, dont take anything before it lmao youll be fine, just dont act austistic and if you seem nervous just say you kinda are and laugh it off cuz shes into you so it doesnt matter

Fuck you. I hope you fold.